Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood [aob All Versions]

Post by TimFun13 »

Battousai124 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:26 pm
@Paul44 I can't download either archive you uploaded, they are corrupt every time. Could you please reupload them?

And I am curious as well as ErraticEngineer, plus I would be interested if its possible to simply alter the global investment statuses AND the individual shop investment amounts.
What program are you using, they work fine with "7-Zip".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

@ShyTwig16
I am using Winrar, as I have for decades now, I will try 7zip.
Thanks for the tip.

Edit:
Strangely enough, it worked perfectly,
Thanks, ShyTwig16

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Upgrade your WinRAR. Chances are, having using it for ages, you're at WinRAR 2 or something..

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

Yeah i just did, i was at v4 and have now updated to the latest version, didnt know it was still updated^^

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@ErraticEngineer (prev pg): it is on my "todo list", but probably will not tackle it anytime soon. Changed jobs end of last year, and my new boss wants me to tackle .NET with C# this year, so...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ that links to the skidrow iso; not going to download that. What most people need are: the exe of the game, (+ add. crack files) for starters... That said: skidrow released 3-4 vs (upto v1.03): which one is this one? But since you are using a cracked vs, why don't you get your hands on the DE vs (which also runs with Smart Steam Emu btw ~ google).
(or at least, get updated to v1.03)
p

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

does this work?

i have the game through uplay

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

@Paul44 Everything on your cheat tables work excellent man, except for none of the timer codes work at all for me. I'm especially wanting the 8 minutes Lair of Romulus Timers to stop. I'm playing on the Deluxe version of AC Brotherhood through steam. It would be amazing as well if you could add quick assassin level up, infinite assassin skill points and infinite assassin signal to your table like STN has when you get a chance please?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

@tomleiberman: I just did a quick check: 'Freeze Mission Timer I...' should handle this fine; as it is stated in the script descriptive. the only thing I can think of, is that the script does NOT get enabled in your situation. Can you: a) upload your game's exe for me to download? b) provide a prtscrn with script enabled.
(if you play with cracked version, pm me your save... and mention the crack's author as well...)

As for your request: if #STN's table is still working for your, then use that one. If not, I'll ask him if i'm allowed to have a look at them AOBs and see if I can find the "updates"... (i have no plans to add any features; working on something very specific atm...)

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Ok I pm'd you. I have the official paid version, not cracked.

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

@Paul44 turns out I did not have the timers enabled correctly smh..they work now. Thank you for being patient and helping me with this man :) really appreciate it. I'm also having trouble getting any of the Abstergo Challenges to complete..I think i'm a little confused..are these for the guild challenges or something else and can you send me a screen shot or two of how they should be enabled? I tried following what you said on the readme for the latest cheat table but couldn't get anything to work.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ the challenges' list comprises - and that is just a guess at the moment - any/all challenges you can think of (iow also include the challenges presented during (sub)missions andwhatnot ~ you know: 'do not get detected' and such). again: never spent the time on checking this out.
the "major" issue i have with this list is, that I can not link (lack of experience, if you will) the challenge with its corresponding descriptive. which practically means you'll have to go "by the numbers". And also: ignore any entry you can NOT identify; I have no idea what that could mean for your game progress if you happen to set the wrong flag/value. Hence: always/regularly make save backups, especially with '1-file' saving systems (such as AC series).

anywho: I'll pm a prtscreen this evening to clarify things a bit more...

tomleiberman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomleiberman »

Thanks for that..I also found some timers that neither one of yours nor STN's timer scripts address..they are for timers where you have 60 seconds to complete a race. One of STN's timer scripts stops the timer, but it must simply be cosmetic, as I still fail to get full sync after 60 seconds. The mission i'm on currently is a mission titled "Young at Heart" It's one of the thieves guild missions.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I just found that 1.30min timer as well (not really cosmetic; you still need to finish within that time...). Anyways: I'll need to do some finishing up on this before I upload it. But these races also work with 2 timers: 1.30min and 60secs. The 2nd one is detected already (?!) - now and then - by my 2nd Timer (see here: [ ] ~ probably means it "switches" code based on some flag/andwhatnot :)).
Practically: the 3rd timer will always find the 1.30 limit; the 2nd one will sometimes (every x tries) the 60s. Workaround: when the 2nd timer does not pick up the '60s', just Restart Memory (a couple of times)...
(it is a pain to find the right code, so if this helps then great :P)
ps: I've also added some ptr tests, as the game crashed twice upon Restart Memory. If crashing still happens this way, let me know...
ps2: updated my initial post with some guidance on how to edit Challenges...
ps3: I'm assuming that the 'Young at heart' works the same way, so let me also know if that is the case (apparently, one can not replay these challenges via DNA ~ had to restore some "old" saves to get to that 2nd Thief challenge btw)

bottomline: besides the minor checkups, I'll await your feedback before uploading the new table...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I might pick this one up once I'm done with Valhalla. But from what I recall, you can flip a flag and the timer never starts :D I mean, it doesn't tick.