Chronicon Table. 1.52.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Chronicon Table. 1.52.0

Post by Digi »

Started making a table for chronicon.
Will add more options in the next few days.
Only downside is that I can't find the pointer for HP (at least for now)
Not really experienced with table making so I might not be able to find some values.
If something is broken or doesn't work please post witht he issue so I can look into it.

(Edit: went back to keep adding options, first time the table just didn't work so I thought I fucked up the pointers, restarted the game and everything was good. So if any of the options are not working try restarting the game)

Update 2: Added a few more options for stats
Update 3: Options for essenses and inventory slot ammout
Update 4: Seems that my pointer scan was not that good so a lot of options were broken after a week or so that I haven't opened the game.
I found them again and added a few more options in the new trainer. Should be working properly for anyone that had any issues.
Update 4.5: No new options, just some different pointers for Magic essence and Fragments.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Chronicon-4.5.CT
24/5/2023
(9.85 KiB) Downloaded 2104 times
Chronicon-4.CT
16/4/2023
(9.92 KiB) Downloaded 410 times
Chronicon-3.CT
4/4/2023
(9.98 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
Chronicon-2.CT
3/4/2023
(7.33 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Chronicon-1.CT
2/4/2023
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Last edited by Digi on Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Chronicon Table. 1.52.0

Post by teyhox »

Works great, thanks a lot !

Edit : would be awesome to be able to edit movement speed. :oops:

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

teyhox wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:34 pm
Works great, thanks a lot !

Edit : would be awesome to be able to edit movement speed. :oops:
Tried playing around with movement speed but it doesn't work as intended or at least I don't know how to find the correct pointer.

teyhox
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teyhox »

Too bad, thanks anyway to have take a look on it. =)

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

teyhox wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:34 am
Too bad, thanks anyway to have take a look on it. =)
Tried once more.
I found some double and float values that actually interact with the movement speed and change it BUT I can't cross reference them, maybe it's a different way that the game caclulates that value and changes it which is out of my league.
Will continue to add extra usefull stats though and maybe at some point I'll find how the movement speed works and will add an option for it.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

To all.
Is there anyone for whom this table works? If yes, please tell me if "freezing" "Stats" values works for you? For example, you set the value "Damage" = 1000000. Will this damage be done to enemies with any attack?

:)
On hard difficulty, the health of the first big boss of level 15 = 5,750,944,856,451 health points. Other bosses have even more health. I want to ask the developers of the game: if you do not use cheats, then how is it possible to defeat such a boss?

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

AlexS wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:13 pm
(Google translation)

To all.
Is there anyone for whom this table works? If yes, please tell me if "freezing" "Stats" values works for you? For example, you set the value "Damage" = 1000000. Will this damage be done to enemies with any attack?

:)
On hard difficulty, the health of the first big boss of level 15 = 5,750,944,856,451 health points. Other bosses have even more health. I want to ask the developers of the game: if you do not use cheats, then how is it possible to defeat such a boss?
The "damage" value is the pure damage value you get on hit yes.
But it's not the only factor that plays a role into calculating your overall damage.

For high end game in general you don't rely on your pure hit damage. That's why most builds play with damage over time that they stack thousands of times on enemies.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

Digi wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:23 pm
But it's not the only factor that plays a role into calculating your overall damage.
(Google translation)

Thanks, but I meant something else. Probably, the online translator changed the meaning of the question a little while translating. Sorry.

If you change the values of "Stats" in the game, then at some game events (changing equipment, using spells, opening a chest, etc.), all values are returned back. If the values are "frozen", then they will change back to those set by the player, but at the time of the game event they will change again. The problem is that sometimes a game event first changes the "frozen" value back, then the game uses it, and then the "freeze" returns the value. This happens very quickly.
For example, the default value is 1000, then the player changes it to 9999 and "freezes". When a game event occurs, the game changes the value back to 1000, then the game immediately applies it, and then "freeze" returns the value back to 9999. It turns out that the value is 9999 on the screen, but the value 1000 is actually applied. This effect can be seen if " freeze", for example, the value of health. Suppose the health value is 1000, the player changed it to 9999 and "froze". On the screen, the health bar will be 9999 and when receiving damage, this number will not decrease, but if the damage from one hit exceeds 1000, then the player will die, even if the damage is less than 9999.
Your table uses pointers. Unfortunately, your table does not work for me, so I cannot check for myself how the freezing of values works in this game when using pointers. I use scripts to "freeze" values, but they work differently than pointers.
Sorry for bad english...

mat42k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mat42k »

hey thnak you for making this. I used some older thing to cheat crystals but something broke and now golden crystals are infinite aswell as some Gems.

Was hoping to use this to fix it back to 0.
Golden crystals dont work (CT shows 1)
DLC fragments dont work either. (CT shows 1)

While I am at it, Magic Essence shows 0 aka doesnt seem to work.

Would it be possible to fix and and add gems ? Thank you

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

mat42k wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:13 pm
hey thnak you for making this. I used some older thing to cheat crystals but something broke and now golden crystals are infinite aswell as some Gems.

Was hoping to use this to fix it back to 0.
Golden crystals dont work (CT shows 1)
DLC fragments dont work either. (CT shows 1)

While I am at it, Magic Essence shows 0 aka doesnt seem to work.

Would it be possible to fix and and add gems ? Thank you
I've tested it many times with different characters and through many restarts, dunno why it wouldn't read it to be honest.
Changed to some other pointers though maybe it will work out. By the end of every test I'm left with around 10 addresses, I'm not sure if through different systems things break.

Will upload the updated one in a bit

AlexS wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:08 am
Digi wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:23 pm
(Google translation)

Thanks, but I meant something else. Probably, the online translator changed the meaning of the question a little while translating. Sorry.

If you change the values of "Stats" in the game, then at some game events (changing equipment, using spells, opening a chest, etc.), all values are returned back. If the values are "frozen", then they will change back to those set by the player, but at the time of the game event they will change again. The problem is that sometimes a game event first changes the "frozen" value back, then the game uses it, and then the "freeze" returns the value. This happens very quickly.
For example, the default value is 1000, then the player changes it to 9999 and "freezes". When a game event occurs, the game changes the value back to 1000, then the game immediately applies it, and then "freeze" returns the value back to 9999. It turns out that the value is 9999 on the screen, but the value 1000 is actually applied. This effect can be seen if " freeze", for example, the value of health. Suppose the health value is 1000, the player changed it to 9999 and "froze". On the screen, the health bar will be 9999 and when receiving damage, this number will not decrease, but if the damage from one hit exceeds 1000, then the player will die, even if the damage is less than 9999.
Your table uses pointers. Unfortunately, your table does not work for me, so I cannot check for myself how the freezing of values works in this game when using pointers. I use scripts to "freeze" values, but they work differently than pointers.
Sorry for bad english...
yeah kinda understood what you mean.
well as I said at the beginning I'm not experienced in making trainers, what you're saying might need some assembly magic with CE.

if you're looking for damage as I said, look into making an actual build.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)
Digi wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:29 pm
Will upload the updated one in a bit
Maybe it makes sense for you to make a table where to place all the options for the pointers that you found? Even if there are ten pointers to each game value. If one pointer does not work for someone, then maybe the second or third or even tenth one will work. It is better if one pointer out of ten works than a single pointer does not work.
Digi wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:29 pm
if you're looking for damage as I said, look into making an actual build.
Now I gradually go through the game and during the game I look at which game values it makes sense to change and which ones to leave untouched. For example, you can kill any enemy with one hit, but it's not interesting to play like that. I have already created some scripts for this version of the game and they work on my computer, but they need to be tested. This may take time.

GOW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GOW »

Hello,
ive tried using this but i cant click on any of the options like skill points master points etc, all of them just give a sound error that i cant click on it. am i missing something trivial or does it need an update? im using a GOG version of the game.
thanks

vashstaler
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vashstaler »

pls add Max Augment and Enchant Roll Range?

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

GOW wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 7:17 pm
Hello,
ive tried using this but i cant click on any of the options like skill points master points etc, all of them just give a sound error that i cant click on it. am i missing something trivial or does it need an update? im using a GOG version of the game.
thanks
Not sure, just tested the 4.5 table and it works fine. Maybe it's the gog version or you're running a different patch.
vashstaler wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:41 pm
pls add Max Augment and Enchant Roll Range?
Don't know how to do that and time is limited to search for it.
With the rest of the options it wouldn't be hard though to get max rolls and max augments. It only takes a few more clicks.