The Last of Us Part 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
andkem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Last of Us Part 1

Post by andkem »

LML17 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:27 pm
Update 1.1?
Yes, from 1.0.5.1 to 1.1.0.0

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

Please someone update the table to version 1.1.0.0

Siniestro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Siniestro »

can someone please update this table to 1.1.0 please?

HanJinKi28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HanJinKi28 »

Anyone has the updated version for v1.1.0 please?

BebhyeMM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BebhyeMM »

can u update pls cant open cheat flags
and dev menu mak crash some

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Still no update on 1.1.0 ? it's the first version that seems to work on most pc and it's the one that table makers don't want to make ? :(

andkem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by andkem »

acecel wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:49 pm
Still no update on 1.1.0 ? it's the first version that seems to work on most pc and it's the one that table makers don't want to make ? :(
A few days ago but for a few hours, it existed. Then I believe that at the request of cfemen it is deleted

madjackal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by madjackal »

WTF, why that ?

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

madjackal wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:34 am
WTF, why that ?
cfemen moved it to his Patreon, so you have to subscribe to get the updated version now.

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:15 am
madjackal wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:34 am
WTF, why that ?
cfemen moved it to his Patreon, so you have to subscribe to get the updated version now.
I don't get why these creators just leave their latest works in Patreon rather than update the links here. I tried to be a Patron over there but doing so means you have to donate (pretty much pay) $5-10 for actual membership.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kellcooz wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:37 pm
I think you misunderstand the logic of a subscription. When you subscribe to Netflix, you get access to ALL the movies, not just the 1 movie you're interested in T_T.. The same happens on Patreon. Furthermore, with subscriptions comes support (meaning the author has to take time off to assist you). Lastly, you can cancel any time, meaning next month, on the 1st, you will no longer have access to his Patreon.

Please don't confuse subscriptions with memberships on some site. Memberships == you pay to be a member there, nothing else. Subscription == you pay for a service (not just to exist on some list as a member).

And the reason "they" don't post the updated work here is because after 2-3-4 months of the game dying out, there's 1-2 people who still yell for updates: those who came in late to the party -OR- those who waited for the game to be cracked T_T. So, naturally, when they hype dies down, you want updates for your version of the game.. and expect.. or even demand that the author turns their attention to 1-2 who yell for this update? On whose time? Yours? When your TV gets broken, you go to a shop and pay for the service. When your table breaks down, you go to the author and pay for their time to update the table. Especially when they have to: download the game, see what's wrong, fix table, etc. A ton of time investment you never include in your "I don't understand why" inquires T_T.

And we're the rude and unsupportive ones, right?.. /sarcasm

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:14 pm
kellcooz wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:37 pm
I'm aware of the time and effort it takes to create these things. Also most of us don't have the talent and know how to do it the way you guys work it. I've learned to merge parameters from other works to create own personal table but that's the best extent for me. I can't speak for those that are very demanding, but I mostly lurk to see any updates, and if there's none for several months, I simply go on to another game. As for the subscription, I'm looking at your Patreon page and the membership fee to join is either $5 or $10. I don't have the means to meet that, I don't have a bank credit or Paypal account.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

kellcooz wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:56 pm
If you were aware of the time and effort taken then you wouldn't of said that you don't understand in the first place lol. I generally keep all my updates public but fully understand why a lot of table makers only make them available to patrons, especially if they have a lot of tables.
If you don't have money then going out and learning how to do it yourself is always an option. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make or update tables. Go look at tutorials from cheat the game and Stephen Chapman if you want a place to start.