The Last of Us Part 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Last of Us Part 1

Post by Anunja »

Nice table. Thank you!

Can you integrate an option that makes weapon tongs / upgrade tools not necessary for weapon upgrades anymore?

*Edit: Basically making "Give inventory item" work would help already probably when you could edit those items there.

There is also a section called "Weapon Upgrades" but it's empty.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Anunja wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:53 pm
Nice table. Thank you!

Can you integrate an option that makes weapon tongs / upgrade tools not necessary for weapon upgrades anymore?

*Edit: Basically making "Give inventory item" work would help already probably when you could edit those items there.

from my game/cheating knowledge so far, that dev menu/debug menu/quick menu or anything you called it, it is already built in the game so they are not created by cfemen(the table creator), the menu usually are left there by the developer to do some quality testing so they could get their result instantly without doing all of the chapters, find items&weapons etc. cfemen here only making the feature "so it could be called and used" again

different story if someone created some kind of dll to show the menu then it is called a mod for the "cheat" menu so the creator are responsible if crash has happened

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

michaelhost wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:02 am
Anunja wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:53 pm
Nice table. Thank you!

from my game/cheating knowledge so far, that dev menu/debug menu/quick menu or anything you called it, it is already built in the game so they are not created by cfemen(the table creator), the menu usually are left there by the developer to do some quality testing so they could get their result instantly without doing all of the chapters, find items&weapons etc. cfemen here only making the feature "so it could be called and used" again

different story if someone created some kind of dll to show the menu then it is called a mod for the "cheat" menu so the creator are responsible if crash has happened
Yeah, true.It's already in the game. You can also activate it with a tweaked launch .exe file. I just thought it might be still the unlocked console "version" that's buggy, since the game crashes when you want to add items instead of guns. Also... the console could be for the launch version as you said and had not been updated for V1.0.1.6 (probably on theirs).

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The developer menu and its content is something the devs ported over from the TLOU2 Engine. It's obvious some features weren't ported over fully or instantiated properly in the retail build. So what ever works, enjoy it as is and spend your time on something else than thoughts on what *should* happen or how it *should* work, when all of that won't happen. I mean.. am close to finishing the game and so far I see it's following the progression of the TV show (order of chapters and story flow). Have reached SPRING, where I think all ends (after escaping the Fireflies and Joel lying to Ellie). Replay value? Towards 0.

Witcher1478
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Witcher1478 »

Thank you is any option to unlock all skins ?

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:57 pm
The developer menu and its content is something the devs ported over from the TLOU2 Engine. It's obvious some features weren't ported over fully or instantiated properly in the retail build. So what ever works, enjoy it as is and spend your time on something else than thoughts on what *should* happen or how it *should* work, when all of that won't happen. I mean.. am close to finishing the game and so far I see it's following the progression of the TV show (order of chapters and story flow). Have reached SPRING, where I think all ends (after escaping the Fireflies and Joel lying to Ellie). Replay value? Towards 0.
You're right, bro. Wasn't meant to critize it in a negative way, I was just wondering if it could be fixed afterwards. :)

tuanda82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuanda82 »

Is there any way to edit the points to unlock things? I can't change any points :(

anjoed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anjoed »

Hello!

First, I want to thanks cfemen, it is great to have someone expertise on this.
Second, well, I have the steam version and I am trying to add a weapon. However, ever time that I try to add, the game crash. I followed the instructions that was described in the first post, however, I didn't have success.
So, Anyone is facing this type of problem ?

Thanks.

WobblerrGG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WobblerrGG »

Update for 1.0.2.0 pls

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

WobblerrGG wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:24 pm
Update for 1.0.2.0 pls
Hi,

I finished the game so there is no need for me to update the table.
The Dev/Quick menu is still working, only my handy cheat-flag scripts are not working anymore.
In case you want to support my work you can join my patreon and I will update the cheat flag scripts :)

BR
cfemen

qwerpy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwerpy »

Looks like the bug is finally fixed for all us Series 30 owners...

[Link]

I've installed the patch and everything is finally working again. cfemen said the dev menu is working, yes it is. I've enabled unlimited ammo, and it's working fine.

LML17
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LML17 »

THE LAST OF US PART 1
I know I'm asking a lot, but please keep updating your cheat table. She is the best there is. I make some tables, and I always put them here on the site, but I don't have the capacity for this game.
Thank you very much for your tables!
I'm sorry for the google translator, I understand little English.

Xeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xeo »

needs updating.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Cfemen has "retired" from this game. They've finished what they needed/wanted to do and, probably, won't be coming back anytime soon.

They may update in their own time, should they come back but that is up to them. Also, they did recommend joining their Patreon if you want an update since you can make that request, depending on the tier you are on, which is fair, considering they are done with this for now and have given enough for free.

If you cannot wait for an update, you can either join their Patreon or wait for someone else to update the table, or do it yourself.

No point is posting/requesting updates since they are not likely to look at this thread again for a long while.

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

Anyone knows what is the hash for the Machete?

Edit: Found Machete.

it's 1 and then 2 from the hash list someone commented earlier. OP said it crashed but it gives me machete instead so...
Last edited by Meatpixie on Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.