The Last of Us Part 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Last of Us Part 1

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

michaelhost wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:01 am
DiegoAmorim wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:34 pm
To get all tool level go to Dev Menu > Gameplay > Bonuses > Give All Treasures (Almost sure...)
it is true give all treasures, give all the bonuses like the tools and magazine bonuses, but for me it keeps making my game crash when opening doors or pickup new weapons even to craft items after i activated it.
Same, could not skip puzzle, could not advance story, fortunately was at the beginning of a chapter so starting from the chapter seems to have worked. Did not try to "remove all treasures" as I imagine that would leave me in the shit, losing all gained progress.

Maybe someone will figure it out.

E1: Crashing now when I pick up ammo in a drawer at the University, not sure atm what this is
E2: Crashing now on crafting. Enough of this for today.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by CYBER_PUNK on Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

CYBER_PUNK wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am
michaelhost wrote:
DiegoAmorim wrote:
To get all tool level go to Dev Menu > Gameplay > Bonuses > Give All Treasures (Almost sure...)
it is true give all treasures, give all the bonuses like the tools and magazine bonuses, but for me it keeps making my game crash when opening doors or pickup new weapons even to craft items after i activated it.
Same, could not skip puzzle, could not advance story, fortunately was at the beginning of a chapter so starting from the chapter seems to have worked. Did not try to "remove all treasures" as I imagine that would leave me in the shit, losing all gained progress.

Maybe someone will figure it out.
Same here +1

Mr-Sulky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr-Sulky »

CYBER_PUNK wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am

E1: Crashing now when I pick up ammo in a drawer at the University, not sure atm what this is
E2: Crashing now on crafting. Enough of this for today.
Yeah as I mentioned earlier it wrecks the save file. Causing persistent crashing picking stuff up, especially by the time you get to the university and if you manage to get to the hospital you rarely last (in my experience) a couple of minutes before crashing. I had to delete the actual save files and start again from scratch to get it to stop crashing.

You can use the dev menu to give you all your chapter progress back but you'll be missing your pill and weapon upgrades. You can at least get your pill upgrades back quickly minus the last shiv upgrade due to missing magazine read.

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Weird... Dont know whats happening, I used the "give treasures" cheat at Pittsburgh and now I just arrived at the hospital, no crashes so far. I even managed to pick up and upgrade new weapons, last one was the flamethrower.

tofu0611
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofu0611 »

I can't use CE 1.0.1.6

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

In case someone has enough knowledge I'd like to request a script to turn "normal" sprint into "combat sprint". The regular sprint feels too slow and sadly you can't do real sprinting outside of combat.

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

Ended up using new game plus save files and decided to start a new game with custom difficulty settings and full loadout carry over.

Here are the save files if anyone else needs to do the same.

Hold windows key and click R and put in

Code: Select all

%UserProfile%/Saved Games/The Last of Us Part I/users
hit enter

Open the folder with the numerical name, copy and overwrite the save folders and files inside savedata subfolder. You will have to re-tweak settings in the game to what you want, especially the subtitle language as in the save here it is in Russian.

Link to save files: .zip
Spoiler
[Link]
You can unlock/give chapters with the cheat table menu.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

Incase anyone wants, you can fidn the value for extra points spent easily, 4 byte int, so you can unlock everything

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

I try but the value cannot be change

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

How to change the value?

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

michaelhost wrote:
DiegoAmorim wrote:
Update : I've tried it again with Newgame+ and it run fine with it, i think the "instant tools to level 5" is making the crash because the game thinks like "wait your tools shouldn't reached 5 yet". i will keep testing within newgame+, i might or might not retest it again with Newgame (new player playthrough)
Update for "give all bonus" in Newgame+ :
- Pickup crafting material (❌)
- Crafting tools (✅)
- Story Advance (need more testing)
- Pickup weapons (Haven't reached that point)
- Upgrade Weapons (✅)

Experienced may differ depends on your hardware i think :P

jokernoteasy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jokernoteasy »

Guys
how get point to buy skins any cheat to get point i only have 1 point

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

Don't use the Quick Menu to get some skill pills and scrap parts. It will bug your save file and will cause crashes. For me it happened in chapter 8 at the university. There is a point there after you see the monkeys at the fountain and when you try to go to the building to proceed to the story my game freezes and crashes. Tried to delete my old save file and start a new clean game without using the quick menu cheat and i am now at chapter 10.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ewic69 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:15 pm
Don't use the Quick Menu to get some skill pills and scrap parts. It will bug your save file and will cause crashes. For me it happened in chapter 8 at the university. There is a point there after you see the monkeys at the fountain and when you try to go to the building to proceed to the story my game freezes and crashes. Tried to delete my old save file and start a new clean game without using the quick menu cheat and i am now at chapter 10.
The crash occurs here:

Happened to me too.

In plain words, if you have more than 72 Inventory items, game will refuse to allocate memory for moments like picking up a new weapon or spawning it from Dev Menu.

I am here, for example, at the University, trying to pick-up that flamethrower or whatever it is:

As soon as I attempt to pick it up, this happens:

Already kMaxGameInventoryItems is 72. Picking that up will boost it up to 73, so the crash kicks in.

The temporary fix is breaking at this address with a debugger:

tlou-i-l.exe+17B9B60:
tlou-i.exe+17BC80C:
00007FF6F1959B60 | 41:837D 00 48                                | CMP DWORD PTR DS:[R13],48                       | 48:'H'
Then making [r13]'s value the value - 3. Then [r13+4]'s value the value - 3. So if you see 0x49, then make [r13] == 0x46 and [r13+4] == 0x46. Note that it will break twice: once when you pick the weapon up, another time when game runs the animation zooming in on the weapon and tries to hide it.

Here's my flamethrower fixed :D

BR,
Sun

P.S.#1: Or just patch:

tlou-i-l.exe+17B9B65:
tlou-i.exe+17BC811:
00007FF6F1959B65 | 0F86 82000000                                | JBE tlou-i-l.7FF6F1959BED                       |
The JBE to a JMP, so it always skips the check for max. Note that I am unable to tell if some weapon from your inventory might disappear or not.. or if the CMP [r13],48 is gonna be hit every time a new map loads (with JMP in place, you should not crash, anyway).

P.S.#2: I've updated each snipped with the offset of each exe (tlou-i.exe and tlou-i-l.exe -- I play the last one, as my CPU doesn't support AVX2 instructions). Version 1.0.1.6.

P.S.#3: Yeah, it seems you'll have to drag this along as you progress. The game will crash every once in a while still, when some cutscene occurs, but at least you'll progress. I sure as shit am not starting all over again :D

Gshock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gshock »

Wow ! thank you Sunbeam but how to fix the game? I didn't understand your last post.

I managed to pass the crash just after the monkeys in the university but I don't know how I did it, I touched a lot of things

And now my game crashes in college when I open the door in the lab (cinematic i think)