The Last of Us Part 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Last of Us Part 1

Post by Razapudroshko »

game was updated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Saladin01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saladin01 »

Some of the dev menu stuff still works. The stuff that doesn't crash my game at least. You just have to tick the in game menu yourself.

Edit: Fast!
Last edited by Saladin01 on Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Saladin01 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:49 pm
Some of the dev menu stuff still works. The stuff that doesn't crash my game at least. You just have to tick the in game menu yourself.
There is already a table for the 1.0.1.6 version :lol:

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

Could you make Infinite Pills and Ignore Craft Requirements for both abilities and weapon upgrades?

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

unREAL wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:56 pm
There is already a table for the 1.0.1.6 version :lol:
It still crashes when you try to use that option tho. At least for me.

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

how upgrade weapons i cant do that i dont have resources

Mr-Sulky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr-Sulky »

ahmedjacop1811 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:59 pm
how upgrade weapons i cant do that i dont have resources
The pills and weapon parts are easy to modify, basic 4byte entries.

Edit: Or use dev menu to give craftables in the inventory section

Also users beware, there's a bug right now that causes a crash when you pick up flamethrower ammo if you have infinite ammo enabled.

Another Edit: It seems whatever's causing the crash when flamethrower ammo is picked up is also causing a crash when the assault rifle is picked up.

Final Edit: It seems definitively related to adding treasures command in dev menu. It bugs the save, I had to delete and restart without using that command and all is behaving normally and crash free now.
Last edited by Mr-Sulky on Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

Trying to add weapons without crashing gets old quick. Out of those first categories it seems #3 and #6 cause crashing on click, the giant list below these first 6 hashes I gave a try clicking random and it crashed, so did not bother trying after that. After adding everything from everything that did not cause immediate crash, it still crashed when i hit Q to switch to primary weapons.

I did not try clicking every single hash within #3 and #6 neither.

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

need cheat more 9999 poin

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

I used give all recipes & give each ingredients(couple hundered times) only. At the university now, can't pick up flamethrower, crashes every time, wondering if this is cheat related.

edit: There is another persistent crash right after this location preventing progression. Maybe these crashes are bugs in the game or hardware related idk. Before university, restarting the game was enough. Guess I'll better wait couple more patches.

Anyone got/know where to get a 100% savegame?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

frivolousam wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:37 am
I used give all recipes & give each ingredients(couple hundered times) only. At the university now, can't pick up flamethrower, crashes every time, wondering if this is cheat related.

edit: There is another persistent crash right after this location preventing progression. Maybe these crashes are bugs in the game or hardware related idk. Before university, restarting the game was enough. Guess I'll better wait couple more patches.

If you read a few comments above yours you'll see someone mentioned that infinite ammo is causing crashing with the flamethrower.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:46 am
frivolousam wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:37 am

If you read a few comments above yours you'll see someone mentioned that infinite ammo is causing crashing with the flamethrower.
I read it, it seems to be ammo related, my issue is that I can't even pick up the weapon for the first time. But just in case I checked and made sure infinite ammo wasn't enabled in the dev menu and it still keeps crashing.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

frivolousam wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:03 am
I read it, it seems to be ammo related, my issue is that I can't even pick up the weapon for the first time. But just in case I checked and made sure infinite ammo wasn't enabled in the dev menu and it still keeps crashing.
Have you given yourself any weapons? Maybe it's caused some issues with your save and broken it. This Dev menu is clearly not 100% implemented in the full release so god knows what issues it causes when messing around with things.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

did anyone figured out how to give yourself tools without every journals?

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:19 am
frivolousam wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:03 am
Have you given yourself any weapons? Maybe it's caused some issues with your save and broken it. This Dev menu is clearly not 100% implemented in the full release so god knows what issues it causes when messing around with things.
No, didn't get any weapons through dev menu, I tried some other stuff which lead to crashes then I settled with recipes and ingredients to max out the skills then stopped using it. Anyway, I'm past that area and can't go back, someone pulled down the shutters after me, not a fan of flamethrowers either lol. The next area's crash is more serious cos I can't bypass it, probably game bug, hardware/shaders etc related I'm betting.