Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rudiano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by rudiano »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:49 am
mateusre6g wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:34 pm
do you think there would be no way to do ?
I'm sure there's a way to do it, I just don't give a fuck.
Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Unfortunately replacing the files or using a HEX editor just makes the save not appear in-game. I guess you can't share saves?
We already discussed this before.
gir489 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:06 am
sanelb wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:13 am
Can someone please help me, I corrupted my save file after making it at the end of Chapter 8, by editing the amount of windup dolls I shot (missed a 2 in earlier chapters). I ended up saving my game with the edited value now I'm unable to load the game.

What is worse I can't even start a new game, it just freezes and crashes. I tried reinstalling the game and restarting computer. I basically have a bricked game, which I didn't know is possible. I even manually deleted the corrupted save data, but they still came back and I still can't start a new game.

Could anyone please help me, I'm so desperate now... please

or please give me a chapter 7 or 8 save.
Here are my saves captured at the end of each chapter. I wasn't going to get fucked a 2nd time, although I figured out my save from before was fine, I just couldn't figure out why when I would insert the red piece to the Lithographic puzzle, it turned into a blue piece, only when it happened a 2nd time did I sus out about it, and realize I could flip the puzzle pieces. Anyway, I 100% fucking doubt that these are gonna work on your machine. Every RE game since RE5 has HWID signed their save, and I doubt this is gonna be any different. Enjoy your "this save is corrupt" message when you load it.

[Link]
However, I hope I don't have to state the obvious first, that you need to disable Steam Cloud first before trying to replace save files. Try [Link] and see if it works. It should get you all the chapters. I forgot which chapter is Ashley's chapter.
Hey, I used your save files but I get "Unable to load saved data", I disabled steam cloud and also tried in offline mode. I even tried using my own 9256896377 and remotecache.vdf files but had no luck :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xathian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xathian »

Any chance to get one that makes our boat invincible? The Del Lago one (and I guess also the jetski would apply)

Corpito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Corpito »

is there a way you can add Luis's lab key into my inventory so i can get passed chapter 15? For some reason i dont have it. i think its a bug

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Scan21 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:05 am
Hello all, please advise. When using the table I press remove protection and nothing happens cross does not appear, but all functions seem to work except unlock all extra content. Is it possible to fix it, or am I doing something wrong?
Are you also using the DLL REFramework? The script is just the DLL in script form so you can't use both.

Xathian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xathian »

krustytoe wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:47 pm
misterwashimashi wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:11 am
Hi, would it be possible to add a god mode/no hit reaction?
I made it base off Rhark info.

God Mode (No Hit or Grab) Bear trap will still get you.
This is pretty great, but I've noticed a consistent occasional issue. Whenever using this, sometimes when Leon is forced to do an interact animation that is similar to being damaged (slamming into a door sprinting, hitting the boards in the minecart section, stepping on a bear trap, etc) it causes a D3D crash instantly.

It's not 100% of the time, in fact it's low enough that it's like 5% of the time, but it does happen. This issue does not ever happen if I have this toggled off, only starts whenever this script is active.

omgwut
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omgwut »

I'd like a damage multiplier? Especially for the harpoon for the Del Lago fight. The challenge "in tune with the harpoon" is so BS.

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

omgwut wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:58 pm
I'd like a damage multiplier? Especially for the harpoon for the Del Lago fight. The challenge "in tune with the harpoon" is so BS.
Not really the same thing, but someone could just make a OHK script that affects Del Lago. I'm pretty much almost to that area anyway, so I can take a look at it.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:38 am
Hi,

Remove Protection doesn't seem to working anymore?
I get this error:

Code: Select all

The array of byte named conditional_jmp_block could not be found.
Using latest version of CE (7.5). Tried with and without REFramework DLL for RE4.
Game is updated to latest version on Steam.

It might just be my system being weird, but just thought I'd highlight in case this is affecting anyone else.

EDIT: It is now working. No idea why. Just is.
But now it crashes my game randomly. I am only using "No Spread + No Recoil" and "Manipulate Current Selected Item" Options.
Of course, "Remove Protection" is enabled first.

Sometimes it crashes on the menu, sometimes 5 mins later, sometimes 30 mins later. But the "Crash Report Tool" runs, and then the game freezes, and then crashes.

Anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Thanks.
Last edited by salineprune on Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turkeychopio1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Turkeychopio1 »

Possible to add the ability to see the interact prompt from further away? I believe village had something for that

Solda7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solda7 »

Is it possible to add auto guard, dodge and parry?

krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krustytoe »

Xathian wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:27 am
This is pretty great, but I've noticed a consistent occasional issue. Whenever using this, sometimes when Leon is forced to do an interact animation that is similar to being damaged (slamming into a door sprinting, hitting the boards in the minecart section, stepping on a bear trap, etc) it causes a D3D crash instantly.

It's not 100% of the time, in fact it's low enough that it's like 5% of the time, but it does happen. This issue does not ever happen if I have this toggled off, only starts whenever this script is active.
Sorry man, however I have not experience this myself. I have did all 3 S+ Run with this and had no crash ever. Maybe once I took damage, when an enemy did an uppercut with a pitchfork to me from behind with this on.

I only use this
-God Mode(no hit)
-Infinite Knife Durability
dinput8.dll only in my RE4 folder
Max Stack Sizes- 999 //This is a mod from nexus
Last edited by krustytoe on Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

Disable raytracing, solved all the crashes with cheats for me, my gf can't play without cheats and she didn't even notice a change in graphics after I turned RT off.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Okay... This is a weird one.

If I copy/paste an option in Gir's table to a blank table, with REFramework installed, then it works without issue. If I use it Gir's table itself, crashes the game.

So far, I've only tried "No Sway/No Recoil", and tested "Inf. Item"/"Ammo". And no more crashes for me.

Weird... But hey. At least it's working(?) now.

smok3scr3en
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smok3scr3en »

krustytoe wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:44 pm
Xathian wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:27 am

Sorry man, however I have not experience this myself. I have did all 3 S+ Run with this and had no crash ever. Maybe once I took damage, when an enemy did an uppercut with a pitchfork to me from behind with this on.

I only use this
-God Mode(no hit)
-Infinite Knife Durability
dinput8.dll only in my RE4 folder
Max Stack Sizes- 999 //This is a mod from nexus
which table did you use for infinite knife dura? is it the same god mode no hit table??

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Any stuff for the boat battle? Del Lago is kind of ridiculous in Professional