Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mike300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by mike300 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:14 pm
mike300 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:24 pm
gir489 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:13 pm

You must do what this fine gentleman said.
I did what he said but still there is a problem with the inventory, I uploaded a screenshot
Try saving and reloading.
it crashes when reloading

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

mike300 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:52 pm
gir489 wrote:
mike300 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 6:24 pm

I did what he said but still there is a problem with the inventory, I uploaded a screenshot
IDK then sucks for you.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

mike300 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:33 pm

ahhh i remember doing that in re2 remake and everything goes smoothly without the need of putting it in storage
edit: I tried it and the weapon changed but everything again messed up in the inventory pass 1234
Please don’t upload images to the forum. We don’t have the server power to host those, use imgur or similar.

Read the rules in my signature

mike300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike300 »

Casanova wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 12:23 pm
mike300 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:33 pm

ahhh i remember doing that in re2 remake and everything goes smoothly without the need of putting it in storage
edit: I tried it and the weapon changed but everything again messed up in the inventory pass 1234
Please don’t upload images to the forum. We don’t have the server power to host those, use imgur or similar.

Read the rules in my signature
okay then, sorry 👍

mike300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike300 »

gir489 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:46 am
mike300 wrote:
gir489 wrote:

IDK then sucks for you.
sorry, but did you try the item change and it worked for you?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

mike300 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 1:15 pm
gir489 wrote:
mike300 wrote:

IDK then sucks for you.

Now stop spamming the fucking thread with useless garbage.

mike300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike300 »

gir489 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 2:22 pm
mike300 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 1:15 pm
gir489 wrote:

IDK then sucks for you.

Now stop spamming the fucking thread with useless garbage.
first I'm not spamming useless garbage
second you could explain from the first time when I asked without telling me useless things :)

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:57 am
Lol they are probably being genuine and are more lazy than trying to troll. Some people really just look at the first post then post something a lot of the time.
It wasn't a shit-post -- I legitimately did not know that the game was so bare bones and lacking in content. I genuinely thought Ada's "Separate Ways" and "Assignment Ada" campaigns were present... Let alone, that she and Wesker weren't even in the Mercenaries mode! 🥴

So, yeah... My questions were earnest; albeit, 109% naïve to Crapcom's rapacious greed and abject apathy. :oops: ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:11 am
Glowmoss wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:57 am
Lol they are probably being genuine and are more lazy than trying to troll. Some people really just look at the first post then post something a lot of the time.
It wasn't a shit-post -- I legitimately did not know that the game was so bare bones and lacking in content. I genuinely thought Ada's "Separate Ways" and "Assignment Ada" campaigns were present... Let alone, that she and Wesker weren't even in the Mercenaries mode! 🥴

So, yeah... My questions were earnest; albeit, 109% naïve to Crapcom's rapacious greed and abject apathy. :oops: ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\
I mean... both of those were DLCs in the original, weren't they? There are hints both are occurring in the background as you progress through the game. But it was made clear before release that it would be Leon's journey that would be the focus; Ada's content would not be with launch.

Whether they choose to release as DLC as well this time it up to them - and for a great remake (in my opinion) and replay-value, does it really matter if they choose to charge for Ada's content separately, if we can get the same level of quality? I would certainly be happy to pay for it, if they are releasing quality games/content.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

salineprune wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:07 pm
Whether they choose to release as DLC as well this time it up to them
Suffice it to say... However,
Spoiler
given that the game is a re-make of an existing game -- the content of which is now forever set in stone, and includes Ada's missions, as well as more Mercs maps and characters -- one might have been forgiven for thinking that they'd have given players a content suite that was something approaching what was in the original game (instead of waste-of-time, useless "collectables"). That, and Ada's no adjunct character -- her role is crucial to the plot: to not include, at least, one of her side modes, or even just her as a character's presence in Mercs, smacks of both laziness, as well as rank self-assuredness -- that people would buy the game irrespective of what they gave / didn't give them / left out (their target demographic likely wasn't even series veterans).

If I were in charge of the re-makes design team, I'd have stipulated that they add, not only the original's Ada content; but, also asymmetrical co-op functionality for Leon and Ada's intersecting campaign (think: RE6's similar functionality)... To make the product a genuine upgrade to the original, and not just coat-of-paint cash-in on the seminal title's reputation. But, that could just be me... 😶

NB: They released no DLC content for either the RE2 or RE3 re-makes. By that measure, the chance of them bringing RE4 re-make to something approaching a complete state, is somewhere between Buckley's and snowflakes. If they intimated that they "might", they're all but guilty of false advertising. Owari da. 😑

mi5hmash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mi5hmash »

OK, I finally finished my tool. Lime-encrypted SaveData files can now be packed and unpacked.
I've uploaded the whole project and short documentation to my GitHub: [Link].
If you have an account there, you can give me a star as a thank you.

Have fun & share love with others!

quagnoth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quagnoth »

So i was messing around and changed the number of clockwork castenellas i had and now cant load any save or start a new game anyone run into this and know a solution?

alphachadgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphachadgamer »

How about creating a one-hit kills option? Thanks!
Last edited by alphachadgamer on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

alphachadgamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alphachadgamer »

Also, whatever is in the REFramework is causing the game to send crash reports, and even when deleted the game no longer works. Make sure you back up your game files.

LeonX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeonX »

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, just want to share my cheat script table, this was created with Cheat Engine 7.5 64-bit. This has Infinite ammo w/ammo count modifier, Infinite health, Easy Kill Enemies, and Money pickup modifier. There's two Infinite Health scripts, one is with Easy Kill Enemies and the other is for the normal play. There are some bugs I found while playing with the cheats, like enemy being idle while getting killed, some enemies become invincible and infinite health don't work(if these happen either toggle the infinite health off and on or restart game). Let me know what you think. Hope this works for everyone!
Attachments
RE4remake64bit.CT
(652.25 KiB) Downloaded 655 times