Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Necromas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by Necromas »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:12 pm
You posted this shitty fucking table yesterday and I thought YOU deleted it after you realized how fucking retarded it was, but I guess a mod did. Props to the moderators. IDK why you need this table when mine has a pointer to literally any item you select in your inventory, even if this stupid shit did work and wasn't a static address to your specific ammo stack.
Wow could you be more unnecessarily hostile? Maybe instead of shitting all over them you should try encouraging new community members to learn how to make proper tables.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

Would it be possible to get some kind of cheat for the shooting gallery? I loathe trying to 100% score on these and it's ruining the game for me.

Empireyyhz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empireyyhz »

Necromas wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:02 pm
gir489 wrote:
You posted this shitty fucking table yesterday and I thought YOU deleted it after you realized how fucking retarded it was, but I guess a mod did. Props to the moderators. IDK why you need this table when mine has a pointer to literally any item you select in your inventory, even if this stupid shit did work and wasn't a static address to your specific ammo stack.
Wow could you be more unnecessarily hostile? Maybe instead of shitting all over them you should try encouraging new community members to learn how to make proper tables.
Thank you for being nice i will do my hardest next time

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Disillusioned wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:09 pm
Would it be possible to get some kind of cheat for the shooting gallery? I loathe trying to 100% score on these and it's ruining the game for me.
The shooting gallery only yields silver and gold tokens. I used the Manipulate Current Selected Item from my table to set them to 999 and put 3 gold tokens into the gacha machine to get all the charms. I have 29/32 after sitting at the machine for almost an hour putting 3 gold tokens in and getting nothing but duplicates. I think 30 are from the gacha machine and 2 are from the preorder.

wurstpirat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpirat »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:44 pm
Too bad, I already fixed it. 8-)
Thanks, now I can continue without any worries. Just started Ch7.
Necromas wrote:
Even if it was worded a little unfriendly, he was still right. That table with the individual values might have worked for that game session, but in here it does nothing else but waste everyone's time.

That being said, I wonder why no one has figured out inf. health yet. Isn't it also just a pointer?

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

I waiting for somebody to do inventory editor?

Eriamgh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eriamgh »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:44 pm
Too bad, I already fixed it. 8-)

If you want some other callbacks that I logged to prevent certain actions, here they are:

Code: Select all

re4.exe+284D0D1 - 48 8B 43 18           - mov rax,[rbx+18] //Coin (Quest?) callback
re4.exe+1129237 - 89 5D 20              - mov [rbp+20],ebx //Add keychain callback
re4.exe+1942154 - 41 8B 47 44           - mov eax,[r15+44] //Throw grenade
re4.exe+18FB411 - 4C 8B 4B 18           - mov r9,[rbx+18] //Reload callback
re4.exe+333C834 - 4C 8B BC 24 A8000000  - mov r15,[rsp+000000A8] //Add Quest item
re4.exe+284D0D1 - 48 8B 43 18           - mov rax,[rbx+18] //Remove Quest Item
I appreciate the fix and the table in general. Thank you for all the hard work!
I did encounter a problem in chapter 10 with the Unicorn Horns. I picked them both up, but as soon as I used the first one both were gone. Not a huge deal as I just had to turn off Infinitie Items, load a save, and redo the fight. I have no idea if that's fixable, but it isn't a problem now that I know about it.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Empireyyhz wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:22 pm
Necromas wrote:
gir489 wrote:
Thank you for being nice i will do my hardest next time
The best way is:

- ignore the insults, whining, ... of some self proclaimed table heroes/law officers/whatever
- use their tables
- Profit!

:roll:

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Eriamgh wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:25 pm
I appreciate the fix and the table in general. Thank you for all the hard work!
I did encounter a problem in chapter 10 with the Unicorn Horns. I picked them both up, but as soon as I used the first one both were gone. Not a huge deal as I just had to turn off Infinitie Items, load a save, and redo the fight. I have no idea if that's fixable, but it isn't a problem now that I know about it.
Sounds like a load of shit, because the table I uploaded with the fix has a bug that you can't disable Infinite Items, so IDK how the hell you were disabling it. I'm still on Chapter 6, when I get to 10, I'll let you know if the bug still exists.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:46 pm
The shooting gallery only yields silver and gold tokens. I used the Manipulate Current Selected Item from my table to set them to 999 and put 3 gold tokens into the gacha machine to get all the charms. I have 29/32 after sitting at the machine for almost an hour putting 3 gold tokens in and getting nothing but duplicates. I think 30 are from the gacha machine and 2 are from the preorder.
I'm on 30/32 and I have the preorder, number 30 is probably the teddy bear legendary charm though, the two others are likely some challenge unlocks or something.

Princess_Kaylin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

gir489 wrote:
Disillusioned wrote:
So that is what I did as well. and yes two are from the pre-order. I sat for hours as well trying so my guess is the one I am missing out of the 31 I have is from professional mode most likely.

The one I am missing is a shotgun legendary charm. I have the teddy multiple times along with every charm but the pre-order item ones which I have one of each.

I really think its going to be only on the higher difficulty for that and im currently on hardcore.

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

Has anyone looked into why the game crashes when enabling scripts? I can't even create and run scripts without the game crashing. I want to say there might be some sort of cheating protection, but I'm not entirely sure.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

mynameisdumbidk wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:35 pm
Has anyone looked into why the game crashes when enabling scripts? I can't even create and run scripts without the game crashing. I want to say there might be some sort of cheating protection, but I'm not entirely sure.
If you read the comments in this thread you'll see why.

bboyricky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bboyricky »

Princess_Kaylin wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:17 pm
gir489 wrote:
Disillusioned wrote:
So that is what I did as well. and yes two are from the pre-order. I sat for hours as well trying so my guess is the one I am missing out of the 31 I have is from professional mode most likely.

The one I am missing is a shotgun legendary charm. I have the teddy multiple times along with every charm but the pre-order item ones which I have one of each.

I really think its going to be only on the higher difficulty for that and im currently on hardcore.

I have the striker shotgun charm. I have 32/32 and still on my first run on hardcore. Just confirming that you can get it on your current run.

Also noting that I got both legendary charms using triple gold coins.

Alemond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alemond »

I just tried the table. Tried both the item manip and inf items script so far and they worked fine, but oddly once the inf items script was active I could not shut it off.