Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zMcmuffinz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by zMcmuffinz »

Anyone kind enough to make a save position / tp to said position ct, I would be grateful for it! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

does Manipulate Current Selected Item works on heavy grenade ? i tried but it doesn't change . Apart from that , everything were able to change

Edit : oh never mind , i use the stack item mod on nexus i thought heavy grenade is stackable too , that's why it can't use Manipulate Current Selected item

Tech0506
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tech0506 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:06 am
I added Unlock All Extra Content and Infinite Completion Points to my table here: viewtopic.php?p=291617#p291617
Does using this cause achievements to pop automatically when I load my game?

violetcries
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by violetcries »

im sorry what is remove game protection what does that mean?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Tech0506 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:44 am
Does using this cause achievements to pop automatically when I load my game?
It might, although I used it and no achievements popped to my recollection, I didn't play with it though I just tested it and then reverted to a backed up save. So if you are really worried about the achievements, don't bother. Or just use steamachievementmanager to lock the achievements back get them legit or something.

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toro00 »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:38 am
Here's Infinite Ammo with reload, and an item manipulation script. The way it works is, whatever item you current have selected in the attaché case is the item it will allow you to change under Value.

EDIT: I guess it should really be called Infinite Items because it allows you to infinitely use anything in your case.

EDIT: I added Infinite Spinels.

EDIT: Fixed Infinite Items corrupting quest items. However, your gacha tokens won't be infinite now. Workaround is to just edit their values with Manipulate Current Selected Item.

EDIT: Added Infinite Armor.

EDIT: Added Unlock All Extra Content and Infinite Completion Points.

EDIT: Added Always first save.

EDIT: Added Always Get S+

EDIT: Added No Spread + No Recoil.
good friend, could you add for the difficulty of the game please, for example I have a game in normal, change it to hard mode or professional that you think is in that difficulty, could the game be?

linkmaster117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by linkmaster117 »

Could you change death counter to 0? Didnt realize deaths counted against you on S+ ranking. Also could you add a way to make number of times healed 0?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

linkmaster117 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:04 pm
Could you change death counter to 0? Didnt realize deaths counted against you on S+ ranking. Also could you add a way to make number of times healed 0?
The way to avoid the death counter in the other remakes was to press load and load the save instead of pressing continue after you die, that way it didn't increase. Not sure if that still works but it's worth a try.

Setarii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setarii »

toro00 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:29 am

good friend, could you add for the difficulty of the game please, for example I have a game in normal, change it to hard mode or professional that you think is in that difficulty, could the game be?
Yeah I'm looking for a way to turn down the difficulty from hardcore to standard. This would be a godsend, I don't wanna run through the game again with no upgrades lmao. I can't find any save editors either

muzzles56
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by muzzles56 »

I created an account to post a request please. I'm hoping this is possible via cheat engine and if this was mentioned in this thread already please let me know.

Can someone please create a table or something that lets you add items to your key items? There's a game-breaking glitch in Chapter 15 where the Laboratory key is not in your inventory, softlocking you from the game. I put a lot of time into my save and don't want to have to start over :( I want to add Luis' Laboratory key into my inventory so I can finish this game

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

Has anyone looked into ItemID's and WeaponID's? I know these are a thing because I mapped them out in RE3RE and RE2RE. Seeing as this game uses RE Engine idk why the Item/Weapon ID's wouldn't exist. They aren't in the usual structs like the previous game (player/weapon).

Christosophia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Christosophia »

i'd like an option for the game to "forget" that i used the Special Weapons, Recovery Items, or cat ears acessory.

it's difficult to complete without them

Cynthethic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cynthethic »

how can i reset my ap points?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I updated Always Get S+ in my table to not just show S+ in the results screen, but to also have the challenges and records show it too.

Scan21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

Hello all, please advise. When using the table I press remove protection and nothing happens cross does not appear, but all functions seem to work except unlock all extra content. Is it possible to fix it, or am I doing something wrong?