Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by Exeter »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:39 pm
add stealth plz
You literally don't need that with all of the options available... There's even the "Don't get grabbed/hit" option posted in this topic, where enemies just phase through both you and Ashley. (They can't pick her up either).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

mateusre6g wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:17 pm
could you create an easy parry?
on pressing the parry button it would hit without error
Here you go, full auto parry and ez parry (determine a larger time frame in which your parry attempt counts)
Features auto evade (E) as well. REFramework script.

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/residentevil42023/mods/379

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, showed interest, or linked the mod because the thread search is BAD on this site.

My question: Has anyone found a workaround to modify game time (not freeze)? I attempted to lower my playtime by 10 minutes in the very final segment of the game, with the jetski, on my Professional run and it fucking set it to 999 hours.
Edit: It showed up as 999 hours when pressing escape but it turns out it somehow worked? :lol:
Consider it resolved. [Link]

I want to share another handy feature for all those who replay this a bunch of times: Skip all Cutscenes and Voice comms
The cheat utils under this script has a feature that insta skips all cutscenes and radio comms with Condor One.
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/residentevil42023/mods/126
It can also display enemy HP bars and display the contents of your run's charm gacha, since those are pre-determined.

By the way, do we have any methods of adding missing charms to our charm collection or is the go-to to gamble with infinite gold coins? I'm still missing one or two and haven't been lucky yet.

Oops, apparently nexus links aren't allowed :wub:

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:18 am
By the way, do we have any methods of adding missing charms to our charm collection or is the go-to to gamble with infinite gold coins? I'm still missing one or two and haven't been lucky yet.
If you don't have the preorder DLC you can't obtain the last 2. You were supposed to get them when you started the game.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:11 pm
sh00ter999 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:18 am
If you don't have the preorder DLC you can't obtain the last 2. You were supposed to get them when you started the game.
Ohhh, thank you for pointing that out. You are talking about the green herb one and the classic attaché case? Yeah I didn't include those in my estimation but now it's going to linger in the back of my head :x I believe there should be a second legendary charm that makes you run 8% faster, as a nod to the classic Ditman glitch, that one I'm missing for sure.

MaytheFlowerFly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MaytheFlowerFly »

EyeOfTheMind86 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:35 pm
The explosive arrows and krauser composite bow don't work in the main game, manipulate item script don't work. I guess it's because those items aren't loaded in the main game, they don't exist. Shame, I think those were very cool.
Here is to hoping the modders can put it in the main game. If they can bring Ada and her animations in to the main story, hoping they can do it with the bow, too

Cyborgue46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cyborgue46 »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:38 am
Here's my table.

Features:

Remove protection
Infinite Ammo (No Reload) (makotech222's)
Infinite Spinels
Infinite Items
Manipulate Current Selected Item
  • Item ID
  • Value
  • Weapon Manipulation
    • Condition
    • Ammo Type
    • Ammo Loaded
    • +1 (Pistol)
    • Edit Specs
      • Power
      • Ammo Capacity
      • Reload Speed
      • Rate of Fire
      • Exclusive
Infinite Armor
No Spread + No Recoil
Always first save
Easy Craft
Lake Monster Dies in One Hit
Unlocks and Ranking
  • Unlock All Extra Content
  • Infinite Completion Points
  • Always Get S+
  • Unlock All Challenges
The Mercenaries
  • Infinite Mayhem (Based on Cissa90's addresses)
  • Infinite Combo Time (Based on Cissa90's addresses)
  • Set Mercenaries Timer

Cyborgue46
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cyborgue46 »

my game crashes. need add inf health or invencibility. add always game time in 02hours and 00 minutes

hodag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hodag »

So...I upgraded all my guns the first time I met the trader. I was sniping all the enemies in the next area no problem...then something weird started happening. They became invincible? Like, they were even ripped in half and still following me around. Happened to anyone else?

Using Gir's table, but only inf items/ammo and one-shot lake monster.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

hodag wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:53 pm
So...I upgraded all my guns the first time I met the trader. I was sniping all the enemies in the next area no problem...then something weird started happening. They became invincible? Like, they were even ripped in half and still following me around. Happened to anyone else?

That function I found that reads the lake monster's health I have no idea what it actually does. I just saw that it read the monster's health during the fight, set it to 10 health, tested he died in one hit, then shipped it. I wouldn't recommend activating it at any other point other than during the fight, it could be the cause of your problem.

hodag
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hodag »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:01 pm
hodag wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:53 pm

That function I found that reads the lake monster's health I have no idea what it actually does. I just saw that it read the monster's health during the fight, set it to 10 health, tested he died in one hit, then shipped it. I wouldn't recommend activating it at any other point other than during the fight, it could be the cause of your problem.
Lol, yea that must be it. It's funny because I use cheat engine to play these games because otherwise they're a bit too scary for me, but I inadvertently created a more horrific scenario when I had a torso with its spine dangling down floating after me lmao.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

hodag wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:30 pm
Lol, yea that must be it. It's funny because I use cheat engine to play these games because otherwise they're a bit too scary for me, but I inadvertently created a more horrific scenario when I had a torso with its spine dangling down floating after me lmao.
I updated the table to add a warning when you attempt to activate the feature to let people know not to use it outside the fight.

Ay0r0ss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ay0r0ss »

hey , I looked at the table cheat a bit, I had a little fun on it and I added some features rapidfire !

small preview :

[Link]

I added the essential functions with the rapidfire so having fun ! :D

( there is a small bug with the rocket launcher in RF. we can't use more than 1 or 3 rockets, so I'm trying to find a way to keep the rocket when we fire again. I will try to correct that )

And otherwise I'm looking for a way to add unlimited enemies/mini-boss spawns in the campaign, I'll let you know PEACE !
Attachments
Resident Evil 4 Remake Rapidfire by Ay0r0ss.CT
(191.65 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
Last edited by Ay0r0ss on Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Setarii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Setarii »

Cyborgue46 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:34 pm
my game crashes. need add inf health or invencibility. add always game time in 02hours and 00 minutes
You have infinite armor. If you can't beat the game with that on I dunno what to tell you man. Gir's table has everything you need.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cyborgue46 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:34 pm
If you put in some efforts looking thru a few of the pages you would have noticed this post:

viewtopic.php?p=291834#p291834

This one has Inf health/no grab so you can basicly run past every enemy without worrying about getting grabbed, it also works for Ashley so enemies wont grab her trying to take her away.

combine that with girs table and you will have the stuff you need.

You are welcome.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Resident Evil 4 Remake Adjust Time

Post by Glowmoss »

Idk if it's really needed as gir489 has it in their s+ rank script but here are two scripts to adjust and pause the time. I made it after seeing people say how hard it was to change lol. There are 2 scripts that use the same opcode so you can only have 1 active. There is a reduce time and an add time.
  • To use them I would suggest to be in game and not the pause menu as the add time doesn't work on the pause menu.
  • You enable one of them, choose from the units of secs, mins, hours and input how much time you want to remove or add from each.
  • If you take too much and the time goes to 999:59:59 then just disable the reduce time script, enable the add time script and add sufficient time and it will go back to normal

Let me know how it goes as I have only tested it on my machine so far. So it may need to be changed to work on others

If they are working feel free to add it to one of your tables on here as I probably won't release a table when there are already 200 lol. I might put one on my patreon just as some more random content at some point but that's about it with re4. Do note like all other tables or scripts for this game you need to use either girl489's implementation of praydogs bypass or use REframework by placing [Link] placed in the root of the re4 game directory unless you like the crashing of your game then go ahead without them and enjoy

*Edit
I added a set time that seemed to work somtimes but other times it still had time or just went to 999:59:59 so I would say to only try it at a save point so you can quit the game if it screws up the time beyond repairing it with the reduce time or add time cheats.

I added to the reduce time and add time scripts some code so that the timer thinks the game is paused or not paused when you add time so it should be fine to use on the pause screen to add time now and it should avoid the error someone got where the time went high after a certain amount of time with the script on.

*Edit

I added a set time and pause time to the table that requires you to save to set the time but from my testing I had the time screw up once which was caused by me activating another cheat lol which a restart fixed
Attachments
re4_Set_Time.CT
(21.79 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.