Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
krustytoe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by krustytoe »

Here is easy S Rank Shooting Gallery. Its only the score. Not the 100% Skull shooting thing. My tips for shooting Skulls is turn on Speedhack in CheatEngine and slow it down.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
re4.CT
(2.24 KiB) Downloaded 1085 times

yourmomlovesanul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yourmomlovesanul »

Hello, I’ve been having some trouble in multiple games can’t seem to get help. When I run a dumper and try to check weapon or armor ids nothing seems to show up. Nothing from the dumper gets provided within the table. Can anyone help me out?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Craft For Free (must have at least one material)
Crafts Only Require Green Herbs
Full Health
No Reload
Unlimited Durability
Unlimited Items
Unlimited Money 1
Unlimited Money 2
Unlimited Spinels
Freeze Save Game Counter
Freeze Game Timer
Unit Time Scale (Slow Enemies / Fast Player)
Attachments
re4.CT
v2
(66.53 KiB) Downloaded 3055 times
re4.CT
v1
(44.3 KiB) Downloaded 1982 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

trysella
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by trysella »

crashes the game if any option is selected

Princess_Kaylin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

bboyricky wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:10 pm

I have the striker shotgun charm. I have 32/32 and still on my first run on hardcore. Just confirming that you can get it on your current run.

Also noting that I got both legendary charms using triple gold coins.

Thanks I will have to use the gold ones at the next shooting range. been using the trainer since this is my second run of hardcore to complete it all but def will want all the charms before attempting professional :wub:

and for the person above yes there is an anti-cheat you have to download a file that many have linked everywhere and use the dll in it in the folder to counter it.

THe game still very much crashes once in a while with them but I use a trainer from a company i got a lifetime subscription on for my main one and this table to edit the values of the coin and treasures. That has been the only thing I use from here since rest are on my main one.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

bboyricky wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:10 pm
I have the striker shotgun charm. I have 32/32 and still on my first run on hardcore. Just confirming that you can get it on your current run.

Also noting that I got both legendary charms using triple gold coins.
My save corrupted around Chapter 8, when doing the Lithograph puzzle, it was trying to put 2 blue sword pieces in, and I didn't keep previous saves, so all I had was an autosave and my manual save. Both would do the same thing when I went to put the pieces in, so I'm restarting. I'm up to Chapter 4 right now, and I got all 32/32 charms now.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

That gacha is idiotic, I did about an hour of inputting gold coins and thought I had everything I could get, but I guess not.

sanelb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sanelb »

Can someone please help me, I corrupted my save file after making it at the end of Chapter 8, by editing the amount of windup dolls I shot (missed a 2 in earlier chapters). I ended up saving my game with the edited value now I'm unable to load the game.

What is worse I can't even start a new game, it just freezes and crashes. I tried reinstalling the game and restarting computer. I basically have a bricked game, which I didn't know is possible. I even manually deleted the corrupted save data, but they still came back and I still can't start a new game.

Could anyone please help me, I'm so desperate now... please

or please give me a chapter 7 or 8 save.
Last edited by sanelb on Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

rynerlutexd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rynerlutexd »

yeah I put in a couple hours into it and only got 30/32 before i stopped. Guess what I was missing? 2 common charms for the 2 bolt crafting bonuses lol.

Joebimblor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Joebimblor »

My game just crashes when I load up the cheat table plus can you add unlimited gold tokens or something?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

sanelb wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:13 am
Can someone please help me, I corrupted my save file after making it at the end of Chapter 8, by editing the amount of windup dolls I shot (missed a 2 in earlier chapters). I ended up saving my game with the edited value now I'm unable to load the game.

What is worse I can't even start a new game, it just freezes and crashes. I tried reinstalling the game and restarting computer. I basically have a bricked game, which I didn't know is possible. I even manually deleted the corrupted save data, but they still came back and I still can't start a new game.

Could anyone please help me, I'm so desperate now... please

or please give me a chapter 7 or 8 save.
Here are my saves captured at the end of each chapter. I wasn't going to get fucked a 2nd time, although I figured out my save from before was fine, I just couldn't figure out why when I would insert the red piece to the Lithographic puzzle, it turned into a blue piece, only when it happened a 2nd time did I sus out about it, and realize I could flip the puzzle pieces. Anyway, I 100% fucking doubt that these are gonna work on your machine. Every RE game since RE5 has HWID signed their save, and I doubt this is gonna be any different. Enjoy your "this save is corrupt" message when you load it.

[Link]

Eriamgh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eriamgh »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:51 pm
Eriamgh wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:25 pm
I appreciate the fix and the table in general. Thank you for all the hard work!
I did encounter a problem in chapter 10 with the Unicorn Horns. I picked them both up, but as soon as I used the first one both were gone. Not a huge deal as I just had to turn off Infinitie Items, load a save, and redo the fight. I have no idea if that's fixable, but it isn't a problem now that I know about it.
Sounds like a load of shit, because the table I uploaded with the fix has a bug that you can't disable Infinite Items, so IDK how the hell you were disabling it. I'm still on Chapter 6, when I get to 10, I'll let you know if the bug still exists.
I noticed that. I figured "turn it off" was good enough rather than saying I had to quit the game to turn it off. Either way, I still appreciate the effort on your part. Hopefully it was just for me.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:04 pm
A way to re-enable the aim assist for controllers on hard mode would be great! It's such a weird decision, aiming on a controller never feels good, that's why every game has some sort of AA for controllers already. Disabling it doesn't make it harder, just feels worse.
+1

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Kurei wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:50 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:04 pm
A way to re-enable the aim assist for controllers on hard mode would be great! It's such a weird decision, aiming on a controller never feels good, that's why every game has some sort of AA for controllers already. Disabling it doesn't make it harder, just feels worse.
+1
The Gas Mask accessory does that, so the effect should technically be in game somewhere. Might need Lua to make it work though.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Eriamgh wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:23 am
I noticed that. I figured "turn it off" was good enough rather than saying I had to quit the game to turn it off. Either way, I still appreciate the effort on your part. Hopefully it was just for me.
I got to Chapter 10 and figured out what the problem was with the unicorn horns.