Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Post by KarmaKoin »

Cheat Table for "Fap Ceo" - Works for FapCeo Launcher/Windows Desktop & Nutaku Launcher!

This is my first ever table so there may be bugs, please let me know if you find any. Discord:karmakoin
Feel free to message me if you have Questions, Need Help, or if any of the Scripts Stop Working.

I haven't been banned on Any Account using any of these Scripts HOWEVER I am NOT Responsible for ANY BANS that may Occur!

Feature List
=====================================================================================================================
  • Free Purchase - Works For Most Things, Shop Rubys, Wardrobe Tokens, Archive Packs Pink Keys, Event items
  • Ruby Generator
  • Infinite Shares
  • Infinite Coins
  • Freeze Coins
  • Infinite Offline Revenue
  • Remove Click Limit
  • Finish All / Daily And Weekly Achievements
  • Instant Company Level Up
  • CEO Room Stuff / Level-Skip x10000
  • Set Custom Company Level NEW - v1.0.6
  • No Message Thread Cooldown
  • Add Clicking Event items
  • Add Day-Skips / Coffee
  • Add Replies / Freeze Replies
  • Add Chest Keys
=====================================================================================================================

How To Use!

Download the Cheat Table and Open it in Cheat Engine. Click (Activate) The "Start" Checkbox, Then, Choose the Launcher of Your Choice.

I Recommended using FapCeo Launcher (Windows Desktop in Nutaku Launcher) because it will automatically Attach to the Process! (FapCeo.exe)

*For FapCeo Launcher/Windows Desktop* - *RECOMMENDED*
Spoiler
==============================================================================
  • Open FapCeo From the FapCeo Launcher or Windows Desktop mode in Nutaku Launcher.
  • Activate the Start Checkbox and Activate the FapCeo Launcher/Windows Desktop Checkbox.
  • If/Once FapCeo.exe is Open, it should automatically attach to it.

If for some reason it doesn't automatically Attach you can do it by,
Clicking the Glowing PC icon in the Top-Left corner of cheat engine,
Selecting the Processes-Tab, Then Looking For And Selecting the Process "FapCeo.exe".

*For Nutaku Launcher*
Spoiler
  • Start FapCeo From the Nutaku Launcher in Instant Play mode.
  • Click the Glowing PC icon in Top-Left of cheat engine, Select the Processes-Tab.
  • Look For the Process "Nutaku.exe", You will see a lot of them, but only one is the actual Game itself.
  • It is usually the 2nd last or last one in Processes, But it's possible to be any of them.
  • Once you select one, Activate the Start Checkbox and Activate the Nutaku Launcher Checkbox.
  • Then Try Activating a Script Like Freeze Coins to see if that process is the game.
  • If it doesn't activate then You Likely need to try a Different Process (Nutaku.exe).

If you can't figure it out or can't get it to work, Consider using Windows Desktop Mode Instead.
It's The Recommended Option Because it's Far Easier to Attach to (Automatic).

STATUS: All Scripts Are Currently Updated and Working For All Launchers! 😄

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION HERE!
👇
FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.6.CT
*LATEST-UPDATED - Feb/19/2024* - Added: Set Custom Company Level. Fixed: "Check For Update" Script and Automatic Update Check When Starting. This update mainly focuses on improving the update checking process.
(496.27 KiB) Downloaded 709 times

PREVIOUS VERSIONS BELOW!
Spoiler
Be Aware Using Previous Versions May Cause Major Bugs To Your Account and/or Even Cause Bans, No Support Will Be Given For Using The Previous Versions.
  • FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.5.CT
    *OLD/OUTDATED VERSION - Jan/2/2024* - Added: Remove Click Limit, Ceo Room Stuff/Level-Skip x10000, No Message Thread Cooldown, and a "Join The Discord Server" Script. Reworked: Free Purchase, Infinite Coins, Add Clicking Event Items, Add Chest Keys, and Add Day-Skips/Coffee.
    (494.71 KiB) Downloaded 1132 times
  • FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.4.CT
    *OLD/OUTDATED VERSION - Dec/1/2023* - Fixed:Finish Daily And Weekly Achievements, Add Chest Keys, Add Clicking Event Items, Infinite Offline Revenue, and Add Day-Skips/Coffee (Still Dangerous). Reworked: START and Check For Update, Added Error Messages For Updating and Detection in-case they're needed in the future.
    (475.49 KiB) Downloaded 786 times
  • FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.3.CT
    *OLD/OUTDATED VERSION - Nov/3/2023* - Added: Infinite Coins, Infinite Shares, and a "Check For Update" Script. Fixed: Infinite Offline Revenue, Finish Daily And Weekly Achievements, Add Clicking Event Items, Add Chest Keys, and Add Day-Skips/Coffee (Still Dangerous). Reworked: START, It Now Auto-Checks To See if a Update is Available upon Activating.
    (474.09 KiB) Downloaded 550 times
  • FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.2.CT
    *OLD/OUTDATED VERSION - Oct/10/2023* - Added: Infinite Offline Revenue and a "My Discord" Script. Fixed: Add Replies for the Nutaku Launcher. Reworked: A few scripts for the Fapceo Launcher. Also Marked Add Day-Skips/Coffee as Dangerous because it can lead to a Negative Coin Amount.
    (461.84 KiB) Downloaded 462 times
  • FapCeoPublicCT-v1.0.1.CT
    *OLD/OUTDATED VERSION - May/28/2023* - Added Freeze Coins, Finish Daily And Weekly Achievements, Instant Company Level Up, Add Day-Skips/Coffee, Auto-Attach for FapCeo Launcher/Windows Desktop mode, and a Help/More Info Script. - Removed the Annoying MessageBox Popup When Activating "Start".
    (457.97 KiB) Downloaded 1913 times
Made by karmakoin & Thanks To !vladdy#0001 For Helping With Some of the Scripts!
Discord Server: [Link]
!vladdy#0001 - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=80972 - viewtopic.php?t=19100

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by KarmaKoin on Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 35 times in total.

DarkSage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Fap Ceo CT - FapCeo Launcher & Nutaku Launcher Both Supported!

Post by DarkSage »

I'm here because of Vladimir Vladdy suggested you :D
I've asked him about unlock girls, he asked you too but still... hopeless. I think that data is locating at server side and we can't do anything about that
Last edited by DarkSage on Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

DarkSage wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:03 pm
I'm here because of Vladimir Vladdy suggest you :D
I've asked him about unlock girls, he asked you too but still... hopeless. I think that data is locating at server side and we can't do anything about that
I'll try it out but your probably right.

Caelxn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Caelxn »

Not sure if you were aware, but the free purchase option for the launcher version just takes you to the gold wallet page.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Caelxn wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:18 pm
Not sure if you were aware, but the free purchase option for the launcher version just takes you to the gold wallet page.
I'm not exactly sure, What your talking about? Can you clarify? Thanks
if your talking about the nutaku gold, that's all server side stuff. Its not possible to make a script or edit the gold amount.

Mystikerr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mystikerr »

Don't know if it'll be hard but all outfits, all girls, event items like the 0/6 for messages. Lot of 0/0 because I'm an idiot :)

rycoshe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rycoshe »

it doesn't check anything, help pls

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

rycoshe wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:46 am
it doesn't check anything, help pls
Are you attached to the right process?

jhondy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhondy »

Mystikerr wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:02 pm
Don't know if it'll be hard but all outfits, all girls, event items like the 0/6 for messages. Lot of 0/0 because I'm an idiot :)
bumping this in terms of event items, such as daily events, as it doesn't seem to be serverside data, given the fact that we can add clicker items. In theory free purchase code could be altered to set the integer to a negative value for event items, and turn off free purchase to proceed with dialogue stuff, but idk how to exactly do it.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

jhondy wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 5:39 am
Mystikerr wrote:
bumping this in terms of event items, such as daily events, as it doesn't seem to be serverside data, given the fact that we can add clicker items. In theory free purchase code could be altered to set the integer to a negative value for event items, and turn off free purchase to proceed with dialogue stuff, but idk how to exactly do it.

I am going to release an update this week that includes instantly finishing your Main daily and Main Weekly challenge to claim the Rewards among other new Features. As for Free Purchase, I have tried multiple times to change event items in messages or challenges to a negative number such as -1, -6, -99999 and even 0 itself but the game still acts like you have 0 event items. Thanks for the Suggestion though. :D

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:12 am
jhondy wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 5:39 am
Mystikerr wrote:

I am going to release an update this week that includes instantly finishing your Main daily and Main Weekly challenge to claim the Rewards among other new Features. As for Free Purchase, I have tried multiple times to change event items in messages or challenges to a negative number such as -1, -6, -99999 and even 0 itself but the game still acts like you have 0 event items. Thanks for the Suggestion though. :D
Update Released - v1.0.1!

StolenIguana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Post by StolenIguana »

The Free Purchase button doesn't work for me, it drops the price to zero at the buy screen but when pressed it doesn't buy it, instead it redirects me to the Nutaku gold store.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

StolenIguana wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:44 pm
The Free Purchase button doesn't work for me, it drops the price to zero at the buy screen but when pressed it doesn't buy it, instead it redirects me to the Nutaku gold store.
it depends what your trying to buy? you can't buy gold coins if that's what your trying.

Voyagergeorge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Voyagergeorge »

I can't select and of the boxes once I've clicked start and the Nutaku Launcher Option. When I Right click on the <script> value section, it says "error while scaning for AOB's:(ETC)" any ideas what's up?

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Voyagergeorge wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:26 am
I can't select and of the boxes once I've clicked start and the Nutaku Launcher Option. When I Right click on the <script> value section, it says "error while scaning for AOB's:(ETC)" any ideas what's up?
Are you sure your attached to the right Nutaku process? there are multiple of them, only attaching to the right one will allow the script to work. I suggest you switch to windows Desktop Mode.