Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Post by KarmaKoin »

Cornberry wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:37 pm
Hey there, I'm trying to get the Free Purchase to work, testing on Keys and multipliers, but every time I activate the cheat on the Big Green Button page, nothing is actually purchased and then I see for example 0 Keys for 0 Gems as the choices in the shop. A lot of the others are also showing me "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version" when I try to activate them.
Hi There, Free Purchase is a hit or miss for certain items, sometimes it will say 0 but you will still receive it. Try turning it on and then buying clothes for a character and you'll see it does work. I'm planning on reworking that feature in the future.

The most popular use for it right now is "Event items" in messages, as in if you have at least "1" out of the "6" items needed for the picture/video, you can just turn on free purchase and then you will be able to "buy" the message for "Free" without having all 6 event items needed for it. 8-)

As for the "Dll Injection", Usually it's fixed by restarting your device and launching cheat engine as "Admin", if however that doesn't fix it, feel free to add me on discord: "karmakoin", we can try debugging the issue to see what's causing it. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by KarmaKoin on Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

flyonthewall wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Any chance of adding something for Ascending?

If that's what your looking for, instant Ascending/Level-Skip x10000, will be coming out in the next update. ;)

flyonthewall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flyonthewall »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:18 am
flyonthewall wrote:

If that's what your looking for, instant Ascending/Level-Skip x10000, will be coming out in the next update. ;)
That is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks!

Cornberry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cornberry »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:08 am
Cornberry wrote:
Hey there, I'm trying to get the Free Purchase to work, testing on Keys and multipliers, but every time I activate the cheat on the Big Green Button page, nothing is actually purchased and then I see for example 0 Keys for 0 Gems as the choices in the shop. A lot of the others are also showing me "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version" when I try to activate them.
Hi There, Free Purchase is a hit or miss for certain items, sometimes it will say 0 but you will still receive it. Try turning it on and then buying clothes for a character and you'll see it does work. I'm planning on reworking that feature in the future.

The most popular use for it right now is "Event items" in messages, as in if you have at least "1" out of the "6" items needed for the picture/video, you can just turn on free purchase and then you will be able to "buy" the message for "Free" without having all 6 event items needed for it. 8-)

As for the "Dll Injection", Usually it's fixed by restarting your device and launching cheat engine as "Admin", if however that doesn't fix it, feel free to add me on discord: "karmakoin", we can try debugging the issue to see what's causing it. :)
Realized I could buy the accension perks for free, that's really what I was doing all this for haha, thanks!

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Cornberry wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:05 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Cornberry wrote:

Realized I could buy the accension perks for free, that's really what I was doing all this for haha, thanks!
Awesome to hear, if your looking for accension stuff, you should get excited for the next update. ;)

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Dairokuten Mao wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:23 pm
thank you very much for your contribution
I hope you can add more options like this one in the future.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10908
I've tried before but since They Obfuscated the code in 2020, making or understanding those kind of cheats has been incredibly hard.

I'll look into it again though. :cry:

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Annonymous wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:54 am
xduduhao wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:50 am

Yes, if it doesn't bother you. This Fap Goddess is on Steam.
I just tried a few simple cheats for infinite "energy", "Silver-Coins" and "Diamonds" and it seems like the entire game is server sided.

When you change a value, it doesn't actually effect the game. :(
Hey man thanks for trying other games to aswell! Btw when you have the time - do you think you can look into a game called Busty Biz (Again a nutaku game of course) and try to look for something such as unlimited replies or some kind of gem hacks, the only thing i know which is possible for the game is having unlimited money
Sorry this got lost in the thread, a big update had released on FapCeo that completely broke my table and thankfully I got a bunch of notifications of users letting me know that most of the scripts in the table had broken, so I rushed to fix those and didn't see this message.

I'm more then happily and willing to try to hack the game, unfortunately I've been a little busy at work lately, but I should be able to make time to do it this week. Again Sorry for not responding sooner, I was just in a rush to fix/update the table and didn't see your message. :(

Annonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Annonymous »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:17 am
Annonymous wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:54 am

I just tried a few simple cheats for infinite "energy", "Silver-Coins" and "Diamonds" and it seems like the entire game is server sided.

When you change a value, it doesn't actually effect the game. :(
Hey man thanks for trying other games to aswell! Btw when you have the time - do you think you can look into a game called Busty Biz (Again a nutaku game of course) and try to look for something such as unlimited replies or some kind of gem hacks, the only thing i know which is possible for the game is having unlimited money
Sorry this got lost in the thread, a big update had released on FapCeo that completely broke my table and thankfully I got a bunch of notifications of users letting me know that most of the scripts in the table had broken, so I rushed to fix those and didn't see this message.

I'm more then happily and willing to try to hack the game, unfortunately I've been a little busy at work lately, but I should be able to make time to do it this week. Again Sorry for not responding sooner, I was just in a rush to fix/update the table and didn't see your message. :(
No problem, a hero is always busy :)

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

flyonthewall wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:29 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:18 am
flyonthewall wrote:

That is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks!
Update is Out! :D

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Cornberry wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:05 am
KarmaKoin wrote:
Cornberry wrote:

New Update is Out, It includes level up x10000, which should help with what your looking for... :D

DissyOG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DissyOG »

Just a thing I noticed if you use the click limit anti cheat and buy a bunch of Gains week tickets and then go to autoclicking on gains week its another way to get wardrobe tokens and a bunch at that

6_nagumo_9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 6_nagumo_9 »

how can i modify my company level? i'm sorry to bother you

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

6_nagumo_9 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:17 pm
how can i modify my company level? i'm sorry to bother you
Once you've activated the "Set Custom Company Level" Script, You should see a number where the question marks are ( Shown in the image Below! ). Double-Click that number and it should let you change it!

If that doesn't work you can also right click "Current Level" and edit the value as shown in the image below!

i_suck_ass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by i_suck_ass »

Hi! Are getting previous event items possible? I cant use the Free buy feature to buy the 0/0 messages (1/x works fine tho). Also, getting the battle pass is impossible, correct? If not, that would be a huge change.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

i_suck_ass wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Hi! Are getting previous event items possible? I cant use the Free buy feature to buy the 0/0 messages (1/x works fine tho). Also, getting the battle pass is impossible, correct? If not, that would be a huge change.
I don't have any information on previous event items currently, as for battle pass though, I believe it may be possible to upgrade the free pass to the premium one. It will require a lot of time to perfect it, Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I use to have anymore. I'm sure I will make the script but probably not anytime soon, it will be at least a month or two wait... :(