Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SypherPH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fap Ceo CT - All Launchers Supported!

Post by SypherPH »

Would it be possible to add these in the cheat table again? It was added before in another CT but got discontinued, wondering if they are able to be added again.
-Unlock All Outfits
-Unlock All Employees

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

So far everything i've tried tells me that they made it server sided, I'll try my best though probably won't add them any time soon.

gamingdeleto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gamingdeleto »

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eaglaw »

I'm just here to confirm that the table is currently working! fapceo launcher in my case. I just to ask how can I get rid of the hell lot of rubies the ruby generator gives? Hahaha. When you hold very large sums of rubies, you most likely will get banned.

Eaglaw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eaglaw »

Eaglaw wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:58 am
I'm just here to confirm that the table is currently working! fapceo launcher in my case. I just to ask how can I get rid of the hell lot of rubies the ruby generator gives? Hahaha. When you hold very large sums of rubies, you most likely will get banned.
Nevermind, just saw that you can change de script hahahah I just added a "-" and waited for a "normal" amount of rubies.

If you are going to use de ruby generator, I suggest changing the value from "200000" to "2000"

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

Eaglaw wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:12 am
Eaglaw wrote:
Nevermind, just saw that you can change de script hahahah I just added a "-" and waited for a "normal" amount of rubies.

If you are going to use de ruby generator, I suggest changing the value from "200000" to "2000"
I made it that high because I was assuming people would want to add the rubies once and never again, either way its fine my main account has been sitting somewhere around 400000000+ rubys for more then over a year now.

I'm planning on releasing a update soon, it includes a few reworks for the scripts, and adds one really overpowered script that will be in the next update. The scripts have been added and reworked for the Fapceo Launcher Version. I still have yet to add it the nutaku version, after that i'll release it.

If you need any help or have any questions, just add me on discord. Discord:karmakoin :D
(if you want a sneak peak of the update add me on discord ;) )

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:17 am
Eaglaw wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:12 am
Eaglaw wrote:

I made it that high because I was assuming people would want to add the rubies once and never again, either way its fine my main account has been sitting somewhere around 400000000+ rubys for more then over a year now.

I'm planning on releasing a update soon, it includes a few reworks for the scripts, and adds one really overpowered script that will be in the next update. The scripts have been added and reworked for the Fapceo Launcher Version. I still have yet to add it the nutaku version, after that i'll release it.

If you need any help or have any questions, just add me on discord. Discord:karmakoin :D
(if you want a sneak peak of the update add me on discord ;) )
NEW UPDATE IS RELEASED!

SharkRoach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SharkRoach »

Are shares and being able to level up girls for free also a server side issue?

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

SharkRoach wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:37 am
Level up girls seems like it is. I haven't fully looked into shares yet, so not too sure about that.

exilevandro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exilevandro »

Thank you a lot!

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

exilevandro wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am
Thank you a lot!
No Problem, I find it fun to make cheats like this, I'm currently working on a Check-For-Update System so when you click start it will check if your using the latest version of the table or not. Coming out in the next update. Just trying think of more stuff to add / try at the moment.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

KarmaKoin wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:24 am
SharkRoach wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:37 am
Level up girls seems like it is. I haven't fully looked into shares yet, so not too sure about that.
Just looked into it and got infinite shares working... Will be out in the next update. ;)

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

Fap Goddess please!!!

imasha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imasha »

so the cheat worked and everything was alright, but now my game is just frozen. every time i open the game it just doesnt allow me to click on anything at all, someone knows how to fix it? i tried disabling and enabling the cheats but nothing seems to work.

KarmaKoin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KarmaKoin »

imasha wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:14 pm
so the cheat worked and everything was alright, but now my game is just frozen. every time i open the game it just doesn't allow me to click on anything at all, someone knows how to fix it? i tried disabling and enabling the cheats but nothing seems to work.
I haven't seen that issue before, are you using the fapceo launcher or nutaku launcher? if you add me on discord I'm sure I could help you fix it. discord:karmakoin