Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager 1.10

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager 1.10

Post by gibberishh »

Cheat table for Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager 1.10 on DosBOX. It is largely a port of my Shattered Lands table. These have been tested on the game pre-packaged by me ([Link]) to run on DosBOX (on Windows 7, but Windows version shouldn't matter). To use, run the game in DosBOX (Darksun2.exe if you download from the above link) then open the table. Or simply open the table -- it will launch the game by itself.
  • You can edit every stat of your character: attributes, xp, levels, race, classes, gender, mage spells/psionics learnt, number of spell slots, whether Turn Undead is available, ceramic pieces (money), active spell effects, ... However, you are still restricted to your chosen sphere and class for spells. To override this, enable No Spell Restrictions (it mimics the in-game Alt+F4 cheat).
  • You can reset how many times you have 'read' Matthias' and Solurnis' books. Or just freeze the value and keep reading the book over and over as many times as you wish.
  • You can change the difficulty. Especially useful if you import characters from Shattered Lands: you can change the game difficulty to Balanced before starting a new game.
  • Set Zydeko's Timer to 0 and he will have your scroll ready immediately. No more unnecessary resting/waiting for him to finish preparing scrolls for you.
  • Freeze the Volcano Timer (Alt+T) and you will never run out of time to finish the volcano core on any difficulty. Tested on both Balanced and Hideous :D
The table allows the following hotkeys:
  • Alt+A: Set attacks to 60, movement steps to 100, and freeze these values.
  • Alt+F: Freeze # attacks and movement steps without changing their values.
  • Alt+Shift+A: Unfreeze movement steps and # attacks.
  • Alt+S: Set all spell slots at all levels to 15 and give all spells and psionic abilities (level 50).
  • Ctrl+R: Restore full health and psionic points for all characters.
  • Alt+G: Freeze and allow increase of HP, Psionics, Max HP, Max Psionics and Spell Slots (effectively Godmode).
  • Alt+N: will bump up the current leader's XP to 10 points below what they need to reach the next level. This is different from the built-in cheat T in three ways: 1) it will not actually take you to the next level but you will achieve it on your next kill or quest milestone. 2) T doesn't actually increase XP. 3) T bumps up all your classes to the next level, but this cheat only bumps up XP to what you need to achieve the next level for one class. To quickly do this for all party members, cycle through 1 Alt+N 2 Alt+N 3 Alt+N 4 Alt+N on your keyboard while all overlay screens are off in the game.
  • Ctrl+E: All party members will have: Iron Skin, Free Action, Protection from Weather, Cloak of Bravery, Prayer, Negative Plane Protection, Protection from Evil, Bless, Spell Immunity, Improved Haste, Spirit Armor, Protection from Missiles, Blur, Gaze Reflection, Enlarge, Energy Containment, Biofeedback and Mind Blank (only if you have it memorized) active on them. Note that this will overwrite any effects you already have active -- beneficial and negative ones (even those coming from gear). The game allows a maximum of 72 effects across all characters + Mind Blank which is handled separately. The above combination already accounts for 18x4=72 effects + Mind Blank. After using this, you will not be able to add any more effects.
  • Ctrl+Shift+E: will erase all effects -- including negative ones and gear effects. After using this you can re-equip all your gear to get back to 'normal'.
  • Alt+C: Enable spellcasting even if you've taken a hit in the current round.
  • Alt+T: Set Volcano Timer to 0 and freeze it (or unfreeze it).
  • Alt+Left: Collapse all characters to reduce clutter.
Max HP will show the value generated at the last level up. It's straightforward for single-class characters but for dual- and multi-class characters it shows some aggregate number for all the classes. It is unclear how these are calculated but if you increase it, that is used as the base for calculating HP at the next level up.

Under each character, you can check the box next to Spell Slots, Spells and Psionics to expand them. Under Spell Slots, you can assign how many slots of each level you have. Under Spells, you can assign specific spells to that character by changing 0 to 1. Under Psionics, you can assign specific psionic abilities by changing 0 to 2. Note that 2 is Level 1. The ability level progresses in multiples of 2 (2-4-6) so if you want very high abilities, enter the appropriate amount.

Much better: just double-click the empty value next to Spell Slots, Spells and Psionics. You can enter a number for Spell Slots and that will be how many slots you have at all levels. For Spells and Psionics, you can choose to enable all in one go. Alternately, you can also double-click the empty value next to a particular spell level/psionic type and enter 1 or 2 to enable all spells of only that level/type.

Important Note: Changing Race requires changes in 3 places: Race (Portrait), Race (Model) and Race (Text). Changes to the model will be visible only after saving/reloading the game. Changes to all other values in the table will be immediately visible in the game (close and reopen the relevant screen).
Priests: Unlike the Shattered Lands table, you can no longer choose which spells a priest has learnt. Priest spells are automatically made available based on your class, sphere and level. You can override this by enabling No Spell Restrictions (change cross to tick).
Another Note: If you download the game from the above link, update the table in that with this one. Changes have been made since that was uploaded.
Final Note: Please excuse the weird structure of some records appearing under Experience. It's just much easier to update and maintain the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Darksun2 GOG.ct
Signed cheat table for GOG. Run game before opening.
(389.08 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Darksun2 GOG NoMusic.ct
Signed cheat table for GOG with music off. Run game before opening.
(389.09 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Darksun2 GOG NoCD.ct
Signed cheat table for GOG with no CD mounted. Run game before opening.
(389.09 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:18 am, edited 24 times in total.

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager 1.10

Post by Jaquio »

Hmmm nice table, but I see that the values and descriptions don't align with each other correctly. Perhaps the DOS Box version is outdated. I am using 0.74-3

For example the first character's attributes show, from CON onward. The Strength and Charisma values are missing.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Jaquio wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:06 pm
Hmmm nice table, but I see that the values and descriptions don't align with each other correctly. Perhaps the DOS Box version is outdated. I am using 0.74-3
The DosBox version is correct. I've noticed that the offsets change depending on the nature of the game's installation. E.g., not having the music tracks completely changes most of the pointers. Not having a file or two (and possibly having some extra or newer ones) may also change the offsets. The table works correctly with the full game from the link above. (I just downloaded it and tested it again)

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jaquio »

I will try the game from your link, I see there's two, one with and one without music. I'll try the one with the music tracks first and report back.

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jaquio »

I will try the game from your link, I see there's two, one with and one without music. I'll try the one with the music tracks first and report back.
I initially had the GoG version of Dark Sun 2 v1.10 installed Including the CD tracks.

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jaquio »

It works with your version. Great, thanks! It's time for Sadira to kick ass, just like in the books I used to read. Can we do the same table for Dark Sun 1?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Jaquio wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:23 pm
Can we do the same table for Dark Sun 1?
Get the DS1 table from the link in the first post. Last I checked, that table works with both my game as well as GOG.

There were several versions of DS2 released: floppy, CD and jewel CD. Mine is the jewel CD version. Maybe GOG is distributing the CD version which is why the table doesn't work correctly with it. Or maybe they are distributing a totally different fourth version. Just for the heck of it, check if GOG's game is launched with the same switches as mine (-W0 -L -K911 -a). If it isn't, use my switches on that game and see if the table works. Possibly won't but no harm trying.

Jaquio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jaquio »

It (GoG) doesn't start with the same switches. I'll try the switches thanks.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added a few things to the latest table and fixed 1 bug:
  • Difficulty: Extremely useful for starting a game with characters transferred from Shattered Lands. The game sets the difficulty to hideous whenever you add an imported character. Using this you can set it back to balanced before starting the game.
  • Zydeko's Timer: Zydeko in the volcano temple takes an inordinately huge amount of time to make scrolls. Ask him to make a scroll, then set this value to 0. Your scroll will be ready immediately :)
  • Volcano Timer: It is near-impossible to finish the volcano core on any difficulty except Easy. Freeze this record (Alt+T) and you will never run out of time! :D Moreover, those really annoying screen-shakes where you have to just sit and stare at the screen will no longer bother you (except a few hard-coded ones). I think this might be the most important cheat in the table. Alt+T will set the value to 0 and freeze it -- an additional benefit is you will get maximum XP bonus for finishing the volcano with no time used up. Tested on Balanced and Hideous difficulties.
  • I personally play without mounting the ISO -- this significantly reduces lag for me, especially when tens of NPCs are loitering about. I also dislike the music so not having that is perfect. (The -m parameter disables all sounds and simply turning off the music does not get rid of the lag issues.) Added a table for games loaded without the CD.
  • The last tables had a copy-paste error: Ctrl+R restored psi points from Player 1 on to everyone. This has been fixed now. Also cleaned up some of the code.
New tables available in the first post.
(In case people are confused about the messages in this thread: the initial tables were not created for the GOG version. The game downloaded by Jaquio and reported as working is no longer available on that link, it has been updated to the GOG distribution instead. The new tables are for the GOG version. The non-GOG tables are no longer available.)