Bleak Faith - Forsaken v20230318

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bleak Faith - Forsaken

Post by patka »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:32 pm
patka wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:54 am
I upload the v2 of the table, please try it
6513 - Tire Iron can be used as offhand.

Thx, Equipment now works (for maintaining it would be better to use tree and +x offsets).
Inventory works now too - good job.

Ranged ammo is not working, second pointer (+28) leads to 0xffffff. (Tried to equip, unequip bow, shoot it, still the same)
Ranged Ammo use a weird system. If you have 2 arrows in the Quiver, and 2 in the Inventory, then you have 4 arrows. When you open the Inventory the arrows disappear from there and loaded to te Quiver.
But I'll try to refine it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

patka
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by patka »

sanitka wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:50 pm
Krito2004@ wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:20 pm
Bro can't we add an inventory spawner to like spawn all the amour sets and weapons right I think it's more convenient and it's just an idea ok bro plz don't get angry 🙏
We would not if you read the post carefully "You can only changes items, you can't add it as new."

Why is not easily done - in some games using engines like Unity and lua scripts it might be possible to do almost anything on the other hand there are games which are as a big dark room in which you are trying to find haystack to find a needle ;). Some developers leave breadcrumbs some not. Unfortunately this is the latter case.
I'll come up with something for that too, but I'm not a professional

Krito2004@
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krito2004@ »

U know bro really wish we could use a 100% save file nah trying to find it but no luck

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Krito2004@ wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:47 pm
U know bro really wish we could use a 100% save file nah trying to find it but no luck
You can use savefile (Users\youraccount\AppData\Local\Forsaken\Saved\SaveGames\001\) autosave.sav and in Inventory section after Amount + IntProperty you can find amount of that item ;) after Id + intProperty id of such item.

senseijamesx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by senseijamesx »

Edit: Nevermind, no need.
I found a different way to access the unused items for categorization and documentation.
Last edited by senseijamesx on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dzordzb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Bleak Faith - Forsaken v20230318

Post by dzordzb »

Amazing job so far. The id list looks great as well. I also want to add that adding any item in an empty spot works for me. So you don't have to change random items

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

dzordzb wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:20 pm
Amazing job so far. The id list looks great as well. I also want to add that adding any item in an empty spot works for me. So you don't have to change random items
it is not a good idea, memory (the place where information are stored) is managed by the game and while in some / many cases it may be ok, to overwrite part of it in other cases you might crash the game or even damage your savegame :(, so be careful with such actions.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

patka wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm
The upgraded items become unique ID-s. I don't understand the new ID-s system.
I suppose those are created on-the-fly as dynamic resources, ie. added to the tables defining / describing items.
As save game stores game objects answer might be there ;).

Basic info is in Autosave.sav, extended info including definition of "upgraded" objects in GUID.sav, object definition as xml/bin is about 8.000 bytes per object, you can find them by ID ;)

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortalpickle78 »

patka wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Here is my table with HP, Stamina, Flux, Ranged Ammo, Inventory and Equipment editor
(More features coming soon...maybe...)
Table Options
v8 Added Oxygen pointer
The upgraded items become unique ID-s. I don't understand the new ID-s system...

Bleak Faith - Forsaken.v8.CT

if i may please, do i put the unique codes in the value section under cheat engine to change it ? for instance i click on lets say broken arrow id 5 and put in under value code 4645 for spectre helmet it will do it ?

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Game: Bleak Faith: Forsaken
Distribution: Steam
Engine: UE4
Cheat Engine: 7.5

Code: Select all

Options:
  Inf. Health / Stamina / Flux
  Inf. Arrows
  Walkspeed Modifier
  Enemies Don't Attack
  CustomTimeDilation
  Shortcuts:
    MinHealth
    MinStamina
    MinFlux
    Entropy
    FastTravelDebug[1]
    OxygenPercent
    FluxArrowCost
  Pointers: Forsaken_Character_C
Store Page:

Some helpful options (But no inventory editor, OP did a wonderful job ;) )
Attachments
BleakFaithForsaken v2.CT
(777.79 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Immortalpickle78 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:40 pm
if i may please, do i put the unique codes in the value section under cheat engine to change it ? for instance i click on lets say broken arrow id 5 and put in under value code 4645 for spectre helmet it will do it ?
yes, if you change itemID from 5 to 4645 then you change broken arrow to spectre helmet, but it seems easier to select spectre helmet in Equipment Editor directly.

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

sanitka wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:33 am
Immortalpickle78 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:40 pm
yes, if you change itemID from 5 to 4645 then you change broken arrow to spectre helmet, but it seems easier to select spectre helmet in Equipment Editor directly.
UNDER Inventory editor when you put Set, change menu and back, canyou explain that please because the thing keeps showing two ?? beside all of them even after selecting the checkbox invnetory editor, it wont let me click any of the numbers 1 through 60, including the newest update.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Immortalpickle78 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:26 pm
UNDER Inventory editor when you put Set, change menu and back, canyou explain that please because the thing keeps showing two ?? beside all of them even after selecting the checkbox invnetory editor, it wont let me click any of the numbers 1 through 60, including the newest update.
If it shows ?? then you either have a wrong version of game or the addressing does not work for you :(.

Immortalpickle78
Noobzor
Noobzor

IS THERE a way to possibly make jumping higher and to set a value to it, the default hotkey is alt and i was hoping it would work lol

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Immortalpickle78 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:44 pm
IS THERE a way to possibly make jumping higher and to set a value to it, the default hotkey is alt and i was hoping it would work lol
It might be possible, but why ?
To get you somewhere where you are not supposed to be or to use return path which you are not supposed to ? ;)