Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure [NISA] [+38]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure [NISA] [+38]

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a table for Trails To Azure ready. Since Trails is niche and this game requires you to play Zero to fully enjoy it, I'm releasing the table here also. I have most things fleshed out including an Override Item ID option to get any item in the game.

I still need to personally finish Zero before I dive in. Some say this is one of the better Trails games. If I find other things to add when I do get to playing it, you can check my Patreon for any updates.

Options[+38]:
  • Activate Trainer
  • Save Current Trainer Values
  • Load Current Trainer Values
  • Change Slot Config Description
  • Enable Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc.)
  • God Mode
  • Hero Damage Multiplier
  • Hero Cannot Die
  • One Hit Kill
  • Enemy Damage Multiplier
  • Enable Battle EP Options (Infinite EP, etc.)
  • Infinite Battle EP
  • Hero Battle EP Multiplier
  • Hero Healing EP Multiplier
  • Enemy Battle EP Multiplier
  • Enemy Healing EP Multiplier
  • Enable Battle CP Options (Infinite CP, Max CP On Hit, etc.)
  • Infinite Battle CP
  • Max CP On Hit (Hero Party)
  • Hero Battle CP Multiplier
  • Hero Healing CP Multiplier
  • Enemy Battle CP Multiplier
  • Enemy Healing CP Multiplier
  • Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Item Amount On Use/Discard
  • Set Minimum Item Amount On Use/Toss (0 = Off)
  • Add 1000 Each Sepith
  • Override Item ID On Gain of Item (Turn Off When Not Needed)
  • Override Item ID
  • Easiest Way, Just Add and Remove Quartz With Infinite Item Usage On To Get Any Item You Want
  • Mira
  • DP (Detective Points)
  • Earth Sepith
  • Water Sepith
  • Fire Sepith
  • Wind Sepith
  • Time Sepith
  • Space Sepith
  • Mirage Sepith
EDIT 1:
Someone mentioned that Override Item ID wasn't working quite right, so I put in an update to make it work better.

EDIT 1.5:
I fixed Detective Points pointer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ao.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Fix DP Pointer)
(70.04 KiB) Downloaded 1338 times
ao.CT
EDIT 1 file (Fix Override Item ID)
(70.04 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
ao.CT
Initial file (+38)
(69.95 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure [NISA] [+38]

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 1:
Someone mentioned that Override Item ID wasn't working quite right, so I put in an update to make it work better.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Had another problem when deactivating Override Item ID and I have now fixed that.

zerovik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerovik »

I was about to post a request cuz I didn't think y'all would be this quick.
Really appreciate it! These releases deserve the love!

Nero57021
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nero57021 »

Really Appreciate this Drummer, your truly dedicated to the series!

Not so big on the grind on JRPG as I used to and these kind of tables help ease up on that and speed the progression for 100%.

rucky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rucky »

I think this game have a debug mode that let you have access to have all items in shop. lets hope someone figured that out soon

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

Thanks for this fast release. Gonna start straight from nightmare mode.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

this might seem minor and there may be a way to do it but could there be a cheat for max MOV, i don't like to cheat too much in the game (mainly just mira) but the constant restricted movement when battling is annoying and would like to move fully within the battles

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I have noticed the creators crown gives mov+10 so you could hack that in, the problem is it might make you too strong "STR/DEF/ATS/ADF+200/SPD/MOV+10/ACC/EVA+20%"

Octopotu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Octopotu »

Any way to get the bonding points pointers? if not i guess we can get infinite tickets in
Spoiler
Mishelam
to boost bonding?

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 pm
I have noticed the creators crown gives mov+10 so you could hack that in, the problem is it might make you too strong "STR/DEF/ATS/ADF+200/SPD/MOV+10/ACC/EVA+20%"
I thought the same when I saw the stats of the amulets from the old granny's shop in the back alley, but equipping them and going into battle seemed to have caused little difference in battles. I thought i'd be OP from the stats it said it would give but it was nothing to what I was expecting

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Yea i thought the same thing, apprantly +200 isent that much, though creators crown does normally drop from the ng+ boss on nightmare difficulty, on other difficulties its dawn crown which is just a better version of the grail locket.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:18 pm
Yea i thought the same thing, apprantly +200 isent that much, though creators crown does normally drop from the ng+ boss on nightmare difficulty, on other difficulties its dawn crown which is just a better version of the grail locket.
yeah, but unfortunately either the override item id is broken again or i'm not understanding how it works (though i should be doing it right) but when i turn it on, it won't change what item i'm highlighting in my inventory it just stays at "NONE" i've tried going through my item inventory, buying an item in a shop, fighting enemies to drop an item and discarding an item but the item in the CT stays at NONE, so i'm unable to even get the creator crown.

also the DP points don't change from 0 and i don't want to touch it in case i mess it up due to it not showing my current DP

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Atmogenic wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:28 am
yeah, but unfortunately either the override item id is broken again or i'm not understanding how it works (though i should be doing it right) but when i turn it on, it won't change what item i'm highlighting in my inventory it just stays at "NONE" i've tried going through my item inventory, buying an item in a shop, fighting enemies to drop an item and discarding an item but the item in the CT stays at NONE, so i'm unable to even get the creator crown.

also the DP points don't change from 0 and i don't want to touch it in case i mess it up due to it not showing my current DP
For Override Item ID, you manually select it in CE and then when you remove a quartz, the item you selected in CE gets added to your inventory instead.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:15 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:28 am

For Override Item ID, you manually select it in CE and then when you remove a quartz, the item you selected in CE gets added to your inventory instead.
ah ok, i didn't fully read the table info on this page as i was just focused on the max MOV stuff at the time and when i was looking through the table whilst playing the game, i didn't extend the table so it just said "easiest to just add and remove"