Big Ambitions

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DevilBlack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Big Ambitions

Post by DevilBlack »

tfigment wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:25 am
Updated my table in this thread to v3 for 0.2 release -> Link

This is not well tested. I tried to make sure it didn't crash anything but I will do not have patience to verify everything is safe.
Sadly the most important feature to cheat employee stats and demands doesn't work but thank you anyway

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

DevilBlack wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:05 pm
Sadly the most important feature to cheat employee stats and demands doesn't work but thank you anyway
I never had demands but didn't think they mattered too much to expose. Why is it interesting? Which stats do you want exposed. I think the only real interesting one I thought were the skills and satisfaction which are exposed.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

In the new version, insurance with Bronze Silver Gold Status has been added. And the usual old skills of the employees from before. It would be nice if you could manipulate this option as well.

Added "Insurance Demand" to the HR coverage employee list
here from patch notes

DevilBlack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DevilBlack »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:41 am
DevilBlack wrote:
I never had demands but didn't think they mattered too much to expose. Why is it interesting? Which stats do you want exposed. I think the only real interesting one I thought were the skills and satisfaction which are exposed.
I meant skills when I said stats, I get ?? for all them except [2] where I get two random numbers. And employees can be too demanding especially with the new update where their demands change as their skills go up. But those can be ignored cause you can always turn on 100 statisfcation but you'd still have to go through managing employees schedule cause your HR manager won't assign part time employees or those who request 5 days per week more than their demands.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

DevilBlack wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:56 am
I meant skills when I said stats, I get ?? for all them except [2] where I get two random numbers. And employees can be too demanding especially with the new update where their demands change as their skills go up. But those can be ignored cause you can always turn on 100 statisfcation but you'd still have to go through managing employees schedule cause your HR manager won't assign part time employees or those who request 5 days per week more than their demands.
Ok I added employee demands. The Skills work fine, you just dont know I guess how this works. I'm not going to the effort of making it a dynamic list so it addresses elements beyond that is other memory. Dont make changes to values greater than Count of skills or demands. I added a warning for you and renamed it so its 1-based instead of 0-based offset maybe that will be clearer.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Would be great having camera handler, if possible.
I figured out that zoom is incremental by 0.5 points per step on zoom in/out.
Starting at float 15 (min) and 35 (max).
There also seems to be a limiter. Pushing that to 100 will revert the changes. So something is there behind that value messing around.
On top of that, imo, unlocking the camera angle would help in many cases - to feel game more natural and help by driving around corners and not smashing into parking or standing vehicles. Can be probably pointed out by sitting in a car, scanning for unknown float values, pressing C for the "back camera" mode and increasing/decreasing the value while transitioning between the 2 key-frames the unity dev set there for the camera angles.

So far a good cheat table, tfigment!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bluepanda wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Would be great having camera handler, if possible.
Probably wont look into this. I assume this is the CityMapCam object which has some minMaxDistance, bounds and distance which probably drives this though did not see those values changing. Could also be CharacterZoom which seems like it has a zoom handler as well. But I think this will require another soul to dig through the Mono dissector information and override this.

devilkillyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devilkillyou »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:50 am
DevilBlack wrote:
Ok I added employee demands. The Skills work fine, you just dont know I guess how this works. I'm not going to the effort of making it a dynamic list so it addresses elements beyond that is other memory. Dont make changes to values greater than Count of skills or demands. I added a warning for you and renamed it so its 1-based instead of 0-based offset maybe that will be clearer.
Hi Sir, Would you mind to share this skill stats tutorial?

devilkillyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devilkillyou »

DevilBlack wrote:
tfigment wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:41 am
DevilBlack wrote:
Hi Sir, do you find the way of modify the employer stats?

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

hello tfigment, i installed the version (build 1867 , build 11415466).
Your table is almost fully functional. I just don't get any values ​​displayed for the skills.
Attached is a pic of which area I mean.
your dropdown menu settings for the skills have no effect and you can't change the percentage.
I could not test whether your settings regarding insurance protection for the employees worked.
thank you very much for your table. I hope you can update the table. big thanks in advance.
Last edited by hollybunny on Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

+1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

hollybunny wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:20 pm
Your table is almost fully functional. I just don't get any values ​​displayed for the skills.
your dropdown menu settings for the skills have no effect and you can't change the percentage.
I could not test whether your settings regarding insurance protection for the employees worked.
thank you very much for your table. I hope you can update the table. big thanks in advance.
Sorry cannot see the image and dont trust the website. Skills work as intended and work fine for me. Not changing anything.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:35 am
hollybunny wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:20 pm
Sorry cannot see the image and dont trust the website. Skills work as intended and work fine for me. Not changing anything.
PM me where I should save the image. if you don't trust this site. or you tell me how to insert pictures into a post here. that you can see what i mean, which area of ​​the skills is not displayed for me and i cannot change it.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Historically imgur.com has been reasonably forum friendly though that has declined in recent years.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:30 pm
Historically imgur.com has been reasonably forum friendly though that has declined in recent years.
[Link]

Addendum: here the photo on your desired photo page. the photo describes which skills do not work for the employees.