Resident Evil 4 Remake demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake demo

Post by VeralX »

Tried AOB as well but it make game crash. Quite probable i'm doing something wrong but for RE3 Remake it worked just fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

crispymcd wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 am
Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:10 am
I was able to use CE to manually find the address for unlimited ammo. Was playing the full game with 99 count ammo with both my pistol, and shotgun. The game would freeze after the scan was completed, but alt-tabbing out and then back into the game fixed this.

p.s. once you manually find an address, how do you save that table for future use? I saved it, but when i started the game and then tried to load the save, it didn't find those addresses again *shrugs*.
pointer scan or aob signature
pointer scan. as i mentioned the game does appear to crash when the scans complete. but i was able to alt-tab out, and then back into the game and it was running fine. it did that each time i initiated the first scan, and each next scan that was needed to get to the correct pointer.

dooglewd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dooglewd »

Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:00 pm
crispymcd wrote:
Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:10 am
I was able to use CE to manually find the address for unlimited ammo. Was playing the full game with 99 count ammo with both my pistol, and shotgun. The game would freeze after the scan was completed, but alt-tabbing out and then back into the game fixed this.

p.s. once you manually find an address, how do you save that table for future use? I saved it, but when i started the game and then tried to load the save, it didn't find those addresses again *shrugs*.
pointer scan. as i mentioned the game does appear to crash when the scans complete. but i was able to alt-tab out, and then back into the game and it was running fine. it did that each time i initiated the first scan, and each next scan that was needed to get to the correct pointer.
Might be the fact that youre making it 99, I've had no crashes freezing it at max mag size.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

dooglewd wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:08 pm
Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:00 pm
crispymcd wrote:

Might be the fact that youre making it 99, I've had no crashes freezing it at max mag size.
i'm always able to get back into the game. To your point, could just as easily lock it to the mag size too. I'll probably do that going forward.

BADORGOOD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BADORGOOD »

game use anticheat and read memory (memory checks) causing game crash on unlimited ammo (health and etc..). Set a Data Breakpoint on address and look:

Accesing locations:

Code :push [rcx]
Code :xor rbx,[rcx]
Code :and r9,[rbx-4DD8D2A5]
Code :add rbx,[r11+3C5DF004]

Regards

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

REFramework-nightly has initial fix for the crashing caused by anti tamper

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

How about instead of making infnite ammo in the weapon magazine make it for ammo boxes in the inventory. Tough it's prolly same thing for that anti cheat.

Scoped Evil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Scoped Evil »

VeralX wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:23 pm
How about instead of making infnite ammo in the weapon magazine make it for ammo boxes in the inventory. Tough it's prolly same thing for that anti cheat.
Can easily change the inventory box ammo the same way, It never crashed for me but stops working on:
  • Restart
  • Game load
  • Game continue (if killed)
  • Spoiler
    When Leon loses his gear
changing the ammo amount only raises the inventory stack to its maximum (pistol is 50 for example) but displays whatever number given on the HUD.

I didn't however face any crashes when using this method.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

how do you load a table after you have already found the pointers? I can bring the table up, the pointers will populate with the correct variable, but when i use the weapon the ammo number decreases.

VeralX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VeralX »

Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:22 pm
how do you load a table after you have already found the pointers? I can bring the table up, the pointers will populate with the correct variable, but when i use the weapon the ammo number decreases.
Can't you just freeze the ammo numbers? You will still have to reload but ammo will stay infnite.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

VeralX wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:28 pm
Darkensteele wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:22 pm
Can't you just freeze the ammo numbers? You will still have to reload but ammo will stay infnite.
That might fall outside my level of expertise. I appreciate however your willingness to help :)

smok3scr3en
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smok3scr3en »

Mad_Monkey wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:56 pm
Infinite Health and One Hit Kill, can be scripted at the address:

Code: Select all

re4demo.exe+1AAB4D0: 2B C8                    - sub ecx,eax
I think it will be enough to find the discriminating condition to distinguish the damage done to Leon from that inflicted on the enemies. I'm lazy :roll:

Here my scripts for:

Infinite Ammos:
Spoiler

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ammoAOB,re4demo.exe,44 2B C1 48 8B CE E8 47)
registersymbol(ammoAOB)

ammoAOB:
  db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

ammoAOB:
  db 44 2B C1

unregistersymbol(ammoAOB)
No Reload:
Spoiler

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(reloadAOB,re4demo.exe,44 2B C7 44 03 C1)
registersymbol(reloadAOB)

reloadAOB:
  db 90 90 90

aobscanmodule(reload2AOB,re4demo.exe,44 2B C7 44 03 C1)
registersymbol(reload2AOB)

reload2AOB:
  db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

reloadAOB:
  db 44 2B C7

unregistersymbol(reloadAOB)

reload2AOB:
  db 44 2B C7

unregistersymbol(reload2AOB)
Infinite Knife Durability:
Spoiler

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(knifeAOB,re4demo.exe,44 2B 45 58 E8 F3 3F 71 02)
registersymbol(knifeAOB)

knifeAOB:
  db 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

knifeAOB:
  db 44 2B 45 58

unregistersymbol(knifeAOB)
do u happen to have a full game version of infinite knife dura?