Idle Slayer [STEAM v5.0.20] CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Icirian
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Idle Slayer [STEAM v4.9.4] v2 CT

Post by Icirian »

Abusoutely! I've already deleted the items you had, it should be a simple merge.
Speed hack to 0.001! I tried .25 and the game didn't seems like slowing down so I just didn't bother.

I used double unknow search, since i know the boosts are stored in doubles thanks to your table. and i just used decreasing value to keep thinning out result. most of the numbers you'll see are in the negatives. so i just scroll all the result and find a positive result with roughly the right number of seconds.

for Materials, i didn't know about the pointer map at that point, so I used your existing materials, and used hex calculators to figure out the last pointer value. and interesingly enough, the last pointers is either *6* or *D*, which is 8 apart, make sense for a hex value.

P.S. you might want to clean up the pointers a bit though, i forgot to sort my result for 2 on them.
Suxsuna wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:31 pm
Icirian wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:16 am
Thanks for the guide on how to use the pointer map search. this is the first time I've successfully made it work!

I've managed to add a few boosts timer, and I think i have all the material appending to the one you had already.
Except Spirit Boost, I couldn't get a pointer map for it.
All the other boost timer, requires an in-game activation, and you can extend the timer afterwards.
If you just increase the number (in seconds) it will give you a 0% boost, WHICH means there is also an address for "Level" of each boost. And again, i had no luck finding it...

Also based on the achievement, there is a cap for certain boost,
20x cps
40x soul
50x gem

only one of each "category" boost can be activated at once, ie. if you have 9x cps active, all subsequent box will only add timer and not change the "level" of the boost. so to get a higher grade boost (say 20x), set timer to 0 and keep hitting boxes until you get a desire boost level, then freeze.
Good job, I bugged my boost display for my save by setting the time to a huge number, so I did the boost by using speed hack with 0.001 and trying to get the number for the amount of time it should be using extreme rounding, but because I couldn't see any active boosts I couldn't get the times for the boxes.

I could add your CT content to my version and add kudos to you if you are fine with it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Icirian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Icirian »

Oh~ well! this means anything that has an upgrade and with a number, can and will be searchable. Just not sure how some of those will be reflected in game.

Imma start with box spawn rate and mimic lose rate tonight. We'll see how effective those are going to be.
Suxsuna wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:23 pm
Icirian wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:18 am
HOW in the did you even manage to find this?! what parameter did you search to even get this result!
Suxsuna wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:00 pm

Couldn't get It, but added a chance to get the boss room (I used it for testing)
It might look hard, but in "Dark Divinities" you can get divinity for "Bonus Stage Portals have a 50% chance of leading to Victor Alpha". So I just enabled and disabled it a bunch and found the offset. :D

Icirian
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Idle Slayer [STEAM v4.9.4] v2.2 CT

Post by Icirian »

Managed to find timer and spirit orb values in the bonus stage. Even though you can't just straight-up edit the values (crash the game).
You can, however, change the code that does the changes in-game.
The Bonus timer freezes the timer in the bonus stage to 32 sec (default value)

Spirit Orb Collection x99 set to each collected orb counts, effectively you only need to collect 1 orb to complete each stage.
Spirit Orb Collection x0, is self-explanatory. Used in tandem with timer freeze, you can collect an infinite amount of spirit boos orb. I suggest bonus 2 stage 4.
Attachments
Idle Slayer Bonus Stage.CT
(7.56 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

ShadowSham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowSham »

Hello! So I started using this recently this week to mess about, and something I've done has created a sort of crash loop?
The game will run, and I can play as normal for less than 30 seconds before it fades out and returns to the Title screen, and nothing in between then and the last "save" will be tracked, even if I've changed one thing and quickly reset/normal exit to autosave.

Not sure what value changes triggered this recursion, but at the start I'd only changed values for Equipment Level/Coins/Slayer Points (by the way, I think something with this being increased "too much" causes a wraparound with how many you gain, went from Millions of SP to only Thousands gained, not sure about that either) and had no issue with crashes. Materials/Ability Cooldown/Boost changes didn't cause any problems, I didn't mess with Achievement/Boss anything because I felt no need.

So I'm THINKING, it might be something with the Divinity Points? Because I did notice that it had become underflowed (negative) after the first crash, but I'm not 100% because I don't know a ton about how that works.

Not sure if it's recreatible, but I'm throwing a post up in hopes we can find a fix.

What say y'all?

Suxsuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Suxsuna »

ShadowSham wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:07 pm
Hello! So I started using this recently this week to mess about, and something I've done has created a sort of crash loop?
The game will run, and I can play as normal for less than 30 seconds before it fades out and returns to the Title screen, and nothing in between then and the last "save" will be tracked, even if I've changed one thing and quickly reset/normal exit to autosave.

Not sure what value changes triggered this recursion, but at the start I'd only changed values for Equipment Level/Coins/Slayer Points (by the way, I think something with this being increased "too much" causes a wraparound with how many you gain, went from Millions of SP to only Thousands gained, not sure about that either) and had no issue with crashes. Materials/Ability Cooldown/Boost changes didn't cause any problems, I didn't mess with Achievement/Boss anything because I felt no need.

So I'm THINKING, it might be something with the Divinity Points? Because I did notice that it had become underflowed (negative) after the first crash, but I'm not 100% because I don't know a ton about how that works.

Not sure if it's recreatible, but I'm throwing a post up in hopes we can find a fix.

What say y'all?
Well I am not sure, I only increased the divinity points by a couple of thousands and it was enough for me to max everything. You could check the offsets for divinity points in trainer and see if any of the values are negative and try to change them to positive.

Suxsuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Suxsuna »

Icirian wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:38 am
Abusoutely! I've already deleted the items you had, it should be a simple merge.
Speed hack to 0.001! I tried .25 and the game didn't seems like slowing down so I just didn't bother.

I used double unknow search, since i know the boosts are stored in doubles thanks to your table. and i just used decreasing value to keep thinning out result. most of the numbers you'll see are in the negatives. so i just scroll all the result and find a positive result with roughly the right number of seconds.

for Materials, i didn't know about the pointer map at that point, so I used your existing materials, and used hex calculators to figure out the last pointer value. and interesingly enough, the last pointers is either *6* or *D*, which is 8 apart, make sense for a hex value.

P.S. you might want to clean up the pointers a bit though, i forgot to sort my result for 2 on them.
Suxsuna wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:31 pm
Icirian wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:16 am
Thanks for the guide on how to use the pointer map search. this is the first time I've successfully made it work!

I've managed to add a few boosts timer, and I think i have all the material appending to the one you had already.
Except Spirit Boost, I couldn't get a pointer map for it.
All the other boost timer, requires an in-game activation, and you can extend the timer afterwards.
If you just increase the number (in seconds) it will give you a 0% boost, WHICH means there is also an address for "Level" of each boost. And again, i had no luck finding it...

Also based on the achievement, there is a cap for certain boost,
20x cps
40x soul
50x gem

only one of each "category" boost can be activated at once, ie. if you have 9x cps active, all subsequent box will only add timer and not change the "level" of the boost. so to get a higher grade boost (say 20x), set timer to 0 and keep hitting boxes until you get a desire boost level, then freeze.
Good job, I bugged my boost display for my save by setting the time to a huge number, so I did the boost by using speed hack with 0.001 and trying to get the number for the amount of time it should be using extreme rounding, but because I couldn't see any active boosts I couldn't get the times for the boxes.

I could add your CT content to my version and add kudos to you if you are fine with it?
Regarding 'Most of the numbers you'll see are in the negatives. so i just scroll all the result and find a positive result with roughly the right number of seconds.' in the Cheat engine you can use "Bigger than..." and add 0. It would filter out negative values.

Suxsuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Suxsuna »

Icirian wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:24 am
Managed to find timer and spirit orb values in the bonus stage. Even though you can't just straight-up edit the values (crash the game).
You can, however, change the code that does the changes in-game.
The Bonus timer freezes the timer in the bonus stage to 32 sec (default value)

Spirit Orb Collection x99 set to each collected orb counts, effectively you only need to collect 1 orb to complete each stage.
Spirit Orb Collection x0, is self-explanatory. Used in tandem with timer freeze, you can collect an infinite amount of spirit boos orb. I suggest bonus 2 stage 4.
I no longer play the game, so if you want I give you permission to repost my CT with your changes. Feel free to improve it and update it as you like.

ShadowSham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowSham »

Suxsuna wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:20 pm
ShadowSham wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:07 pm

What say y'all?
Well I am not sure, I only increased the divinity points by a couple of thousands and it was enough for me to max everything. You could check the offsets for divinity points in trainer and see if any of the values are negative and try to change them to positive.
So when I changed the DP, the value changed is the Maximum total, and if I closed and returned it reset to the original number, making the unspent fall into negative.
But also recently, in fiddling I added about 100K Slayer Points to boost a new save start, and it caused the same thing, so maybe that is a potential problem too??

ammoses3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ammoses3 »

Can't wait for 4.9.6 updates. Lost current connections when using v4.9.4

GrimnirTheGrey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrimnirTheGrey »

Looks like the latest update has completely broken everything. I rebuilt the table a few hours ago, finding the adresses myself but after closing and relaunching the game even my rebuilt table isn't working any more.
Could they have somehow made it so the addresses randomise themselves each time the game is launched?

DarkFox119
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DarkFox119 »

GrimnirTheGrey wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:07 pm
Looks like the latest update has completely broken everything. I rebuilt the table a few hours ago, finding the adresses myself but after closing and relaunching the game even my rebuilt table isn't working any more.
Could they have somehow made it so the addresses randomise themselves each time the game is launched?
This is entirely possible, considering the game uses some of the same groundwork as a lot of other Idle-esque games

Fhosho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fhosho »

Love it! Worked great but steam updated the game.
Will you keep this up to date?
Please🥺

XiPoWnZX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XiPoWnZX »

Hey hadnt saw that there was new update and used it, now i dont have silver box spawning anymore.. xD Anyway to have for new version (and hoping it will fix it..)

sasai69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sasai69 »

update please :3

scorp969
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scorp969 »

anyone know how to download older version of the game ? tried to find it on steam depo but there is only latest release