GTFO

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

GTFO

Post by FluffyWafflesIX »

Code: Select all

Game Name = GTFO
Game Platform = Steam
Game Process = GTFO.exe
Game Engine = Unity (IL2CPP)
Game Version = Release 1.0 - ALT:Rundown #5

Anti-cheat: None
Purchase Here:

Too many features to list without creating an essay so watch this instead for the full list:

Enjoy the table.

[Link]

Latest Update & Changes:

Final Free Release
GTFO_0.2.9.966a
[Player Settings] -> Misc
+ Added Fast Movement (Walk Speed) [NEW]

- - - Announcement - - -
GTFO_0.2.9.966a is my final free release. I have decided to give any and all future updates to my Platinum releases. To get access to my Platinum tables then you can get it through my official Patreon page:
[Link]

Of course, you dont have to pay. The free version will always be here but if the game updates and things start to break then I will no longer give any free updates towards this version. This table is currently jam-packed with over 150+ features for you to mess around with and thats not even including the pointer values.

What can you expect with Platinum releases?
You can expect feature-rich and user friendly cheat tables that are easy to use and navigate. When it comes down to language support, that is a work in progress due to how much time it can take.
When a table releases whether its for a new table update or game title then the English version will always be first priority.

Any discounts or possible giveaways?
Giveaways is something I am thinking about however when it comes down to discounts I cant really do much. Patreon doesnt really offer much in terms of the fun stuff on the creator's side. I cant create special discounts, holiday discounts/compensation, or some sort of unique coupon. It really sucks. If I could do more than simply setup a membership then I would do more.

Here's a short video for the Booster Preset on how that works.

I know I said that you need to leave the expedition/lobby to reset your boosters and I meant to correct that but I ended up forgetting about it. If you need to reset you'll have to actually drop a booster while in the lobby.

EDIT: Rundown 8 Free version: GTFO_v0.2.9.995_F

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GTFO_Plat_Features.txt
Full Version Features List
(7.93 KiB) Downloaded 802 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.995_F.CT
Rundown 8 - Free
(998.62 KiB) Downloaded 1377 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.966a.CT
Final Free Release
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 2764 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.965a.CT
Booster Update - Fixed
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 391 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.964a.CT
ALT5
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 379 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.962a.CT
Fixes/Additions
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 252 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.96a.CT
Booster Traits++
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 266 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.95a.CT
ALT4
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 452 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.94a.CT
+Booster Inventory
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 242 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.935a.CT
Minor Update
(666.95 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
GTFO_v0.2.9.93a.CT
ALT://Rundown 3
(666.38 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
Last edited by FluffyWafflesIX on Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: GTFO

Honk

Saladin01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saladin01 »

Thanks for the updates! While I haven't had as much time as I like to test, the super weapons setting didn't seem to work. Though Instakill did while host as advertised. Guessing the minor update jumbled it.

type37
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by type37 »

This is an INCREDIBLE tool. Thank you so much for making it.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Honk, Booster Update.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Short announcement on main post.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Bump get in on the raffle here: [Link]

If you are a new user then youll need to react to the emoji in the "get-access" channel but before you can interact with it youll need to wait a minimum of 10 minutes after joining the server then you can interact with the emoji.

Optional:
After gaining access youll need to head over to the "reaction-roles" channel and select your desired role (will allow you to see specific channels for the role you chose, you can choose as many as you want). In this case you will want the GTFO role.

Ends: September 15, 2023 7:25 AM

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

1 more bump and 1 more raffle: [Link]

Hosting 1 more raffle but with a larger win pool with up to 10 winners. This will be the 2nd and final raffle to get a chance on getting the latest GTFO table: GTFO_v0.2.9.98_P. If your name is drawn you will be given the "Silver" role until October 1, 2023. This is simply due to possible minor patches after the major update... there will be an exception however if say the devs decide to release an update on September 30 and I pop out an update on the 1st of October. If something like this does happen you will get the latest available update and then your role will be removed.

Q/A:
What if you updated the table and not everyone had a chance to grab the latest release due to irl issues and had our Silver role removed?
Answer: Youll get the latest release in your DMs regardless if your role was removed and did not have time.

Discord:
If you are a new user then youll need to react to the emoji in the "get-access" channel but before you can interact with it youll need to wait a minimum of 10 minutes after joining the server then you can interact with the emoji.

Optional:
After gaining access youll need to head over to the "reaction-roles" channel and select your desired role (will allow you to see specific channels for the role you chose, you can choose as many as you want). In this case you will want the GTFO role.

Ends: September 15, 2023 8:44 PM

philosopher45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by philosopher45 »

Thanks for your work so far, I am potentially interested in the premium version but I'm not sure what the difference is. Is there a list somewhere that shows what is included in the premium vs the free version?

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

There is another raffle up and running for Rundown 8 on our discord here: [Link]
Up to 20 winners which will end on: December 11, 2023 4:12 PM

Keep in mind that there is a 10 minute wait time in the #get-access channel. Once you have your Vergies role, go to the #giveaways channel to enter the raffle. Also, make sure to select the GTFO role in the #reaction-roles channel.

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Bump, I've cleaned up the "final" free release version GTFO_0.2.9.966a.

To be clear, this is not an update. Any features that were not working have simply been removed to help identify which features did/did not work for Rundown 8.

For any who are interested in more than the Free version I have provided a list of features for the Platinum version (latest) within the txt file so you may compare the features against the Free version.

vevejo5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vevejo5 »

+ Overclock (Doubles Base Damage)
+ Crackshot (Doubles Headshot Multiplier - Shotguns)
+ Extended Mags (Doubles Mag Size)

these are in platinum version. will this work online with friends(non host) ?

FluffyWafflesIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

vevejo5 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:04 am
+ Overclock (Doubles Base Damage)
+ Crackshot (Doubles Headshot Multiplier - Shotguns)
+ Extended Mags (Doubles Mag Size)

these are in platinum version. will this work online with friends(non host) ?
Hmm, those should work as non-host since it's for your guns. Typically anything health/stamina/infection related wont work. Touching anything like ammo values whether it be mag or reserve other players can see the changes especially if your total ammo goes over 100% on the map.