Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Post by Scheimann »

My first contribution

Secondary Weapon/Crossbow Graces

Code: Select all

FF E3 E8 42 : Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One
80 D4 F2 35 : Yuanshi Tianzun the Pure One
7F B5 A4 49 : Daode Tianzun the Pure One
7F E1 02 74 : Taihao the Azure Emperor
FF E1 21 49 : Shaohao the White Emperor
7F BB 71 60 : Zhuanxu the Black Emperor
80 2A 7D 1D : Xuanyuan the Yellow Emperor
00 BD 2C 25 : Shennong the Red Emperor
FF 2E C8 43 : Supreme Heavenly Emperor
FF 80 BB 6A : Yasakani (Set Bonus Mitigation)
I'm not sure if they work in other pieces like armors and other weapons.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

404Meek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 404Meek »

01 00 00 00 7F 68 B4 4D Damage Amplification upon Fatal Strike on Enemy

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Here's a very miscellaneous CT for this game. I have been trying to allow the player to use the red arts of enemies and to somehow get the red aura some enemies have. Anyhow I failed but these are some of the scripts I managed to make on the way.

Features:
Spoiler
1. Change orb core to red - Does what it says, when you cast a martial art your character glows red instead of that ugly orange.
2. Remove veins - Removes the glowing veins inside the character model when casting martial arts. I just made this since I didn't find how to make the character have red veins too.
3.Buff Changer - Turn on. Cast either Absorb Vitality, Amplify Damage, Enhanced Defense, Elemental Plague, or Cloud Stance in order to receive a lot of buffs then turn off immediately after casting. The buffs include hyper armor, Spirit regen, no spirit costs, a weak regen effect, and probably increased resistance to all elements. Lasts forever unless you go to a flag.
4. Some test scripts - Only thing that is kinda useful there is the animation and martial arts swaps. Though I haven't made it user friendly yet. Animation swaps changes your martial arts animations (I only changed spear martial arts) to be red like the enemies in order to be used with the change orb core to red option. Martial art swaps allow you to change martial arts on the fly using hotkeys. As it stands it only changes prancing dragon and goshawk's dance. I may update this so you can input what martial arts you have and what martial arts you want to swap with but that depends on interest.
Update 1:

Added an aura script. Activate script, cast any buff in the game, get the red aura, deactivate script immediately. To remove aura, go to any flag. I may update this more when I find more cool auras as there are still a lot of IDs to be checked.

Anyway do with this what you will. I hope more advanced users can expand this into something more (I really just want to use enemy skills now that I found have an aura script).
Attachments
MiscSripts.CT
Update 1
(371.91 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
MiscSripts.CT
(369.42 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by izayoixx on Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Anyone got a complete compilation of Martial Arts Codes? The list still have some missing components

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

bloodtears23 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:20 am
Anyone got a complete compilation of Martial Arts Codes? The list still have some missing components
Use trainer and just spawn a lot of weapons. You will eventually get everything. If you spawn every single weapon you wlll also get all the uniques.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

izayoixx wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:03 am
Here's a very miscellaneous CT for this game. I have been trying to allow the player to use the red arts of enemies and to somehow get the red aura some enemies have. Anyhow I failed but these are some of the scripts I managed to make on the way.

Features:
1. Change orb core to red - Does what it says, when you cast a martial art your character glows red instead of that ugly orange.
2. Remove veins - Removes the glowing veins inside the character model when casting martial arts. I just made this since I didn't find how to make the character have red veins too.
3.Buff Changer - Turn on. Cast either Absorb Vitality, Amplify Damage, Enhanced Defense, Elemental Plague, or Cloud Stance in order to receive a lot of buffs then turn off immediately after casting. The buffs include hyper armor, Spirit regen, no spirit costs, a weak regen effect, and probably increased resistance to all elements. Lasts forever unless you go to a flag.
4. Some test scripts - Only thing that is kinda useful there is the animation and martial arts swaps. Though I haven't made it user friendly yet. Animation swaps changes your martial arts animations (I only changed spear martial arts) to be red like the enemies in order to be used with the change orb core to red option. Martial art swaps allow you to change martial arts on the fly using hotkeys. As it stands it only changes prancing dragon and goshawk's dance. I may update this so you can input what martial arts you have and what martial arts you want to swap with but that depends on interest.
Anyway do with this what you will. I hope more advanced users can expand this into something more (I really just want to use enemy skills and get that red aura).
Can you make buff last forever on companions ? like cheers or wind's buff

arsenel1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arsenel1 »

Is it possible to change how delfect work in this game to make it more like sekiro where deflect will inflict spirit damage to the enemy? Maybe a static number or percentage if possible.

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

404Meek wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:12 am
01 00 00 00 7F 68 B4 4D Damage Amplification upon Fatal Strike on Enemy
on the list with all fatal section thx thought

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

Scheimann wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:02 pm
My first contribution

Secondary Weapon/Crossbow Graces

Code: Select all

FF E3 E8 42 : Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One
80 D4 F2 35 : Yuanshi Tianzun the Pure One
7F B5 A4 49 : Daode Tianzun the Pure One
7F E1 02 74 : Taihao the Azure Emperor
FF E1 21 49 : Shaohao the White Emperor
7F BB 71 60 : Zhuanxu the Black Emperor
80 2A 7D 1D : Xuanyuan the Yellow Emperor
00 BD 2C 25 : Shennong the Red Emperor
FF 2E C8 43 : Supreme Heavenly Emperor
FF 80 BB 6A : Yasakani (Set Bonus Mitigation)
I'm not sure if they work in other pieces like armors and other weapons.
thx but i am little confused as some ids are same other graces

Asura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Asura »

I changed the special of my weapon with Lightning Enchant +15 and salvaged it. Typically shouldn't this be available in the options to select from post that? I don't see the Lightning Enchant as an option to add. I have made sure that its not on any existing weapons, both in my inventory and storehouse.

Any idea or suggestions on how i can get it as a roll to select from at the blacksmith?

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

Asura wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 am
I changed the special of my weapon with Lightning Enchant +15 and salvaged it. Typically shouldn't this be available in the options to select from post that? I don't see the Lightning Enchant as an option to add. I have made sure that its not on any existing weapons, both in my inventory and storehouse.

Any idea or suggestions on how i can get it as a roll to select from at the blacksmith?
here form the list u cant i had to come form an weapon. on alrighty if that make sense . just re add for them the table 01 00 00 00 7F 2C 84 72 : Lightning Enchant Weapon Only / 1 Works at an time

supertigerlamp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by supertigerlamp »

While using the 4* upgrader script my quick item bar became nothing more than a 4* Ring Pommel Sabre that keeps me from using any item from the quick bar AND inventory, including potions, buff consumables, Qi flakes/crystals. This same Ring Pommel Sabre cannot be discarded or dropped. It can be equipped. It can be salvaged and sold infinitely (or at least enough times that I gave up).

I'd love to know how to fix this as I'm near the end and would prefer not to start over. Thanks :)

Edit: Now it can't be sold nor salvaged. :shrug:

Edit 2: Found a fix via: viewtopic.php?p=289421#p289421

if anything similar happens to anyone else. Cheers!

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Asura wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 am

From my experience, you have to get a legit Lightning Enchant salvaged from a weapon first. Once you get the initial legit option, it will show up on the list. Then you can give the Lightning Enchant to several weapons thru the table and salvage them to increase the number. But the initial unlock has to be legit. I think it still works in combat....but you can't salvage.

Now, there's also something else you can do with this too. Once you get it legit. Let's say you give a bunch of weapons the enchant and salvage them. You now have, say, 12 Lightning Enchants. Take cheat engine and do a 4 byte search for 12. In game, embed a couple weapons with Lightning Enchant. This should leave you with 10. Plug this into cheat engine and click next. You'll eventually be left with a green static address. Right click it and click "Browse this memory region". You should see something like this pic below.

[Link]

All the digits in the blue columns are your "Weapon" label amounts. I went down each column and put a "2" for the first byte. Continue down each column until you reach zeroes, then stop. Return in game and try to embed something. All the options you had at least 1 of should now have 40 or so. Repeat the process for Armor labels, as they are kept separately. Good luck.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+45]

Post by Scheimann »

Scheimann wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:08 am
izayoixx wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:00 am
Here's xiaoxing's trainer which can spawn any item in the game i think. I google translated it's .ini since it's in chinese. You can just use this to spawn items or just yoink it's ID list from the .ini.

PW:xiaoxing
For the lazy ones, I made a txt with the translated functionalities.

Have fun
I've translated the .ini list to match the real names from the game.

Attention:

[X] - Could potentially break your savegame, avoid to spawn items with this flag
[?] - Not confirmed as a issue item, but, could break your progress during some quests.
Enjoy :)
Attachments
WoLong.zip
pw: wolong
(91.79 KiB) Downloaded 305 times

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

If I input 'FF E3 E8 42:Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One' here for all armor sets, why isn't it stacking? Can someone assist me?