Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Post by bruticus0 »

Djossi09 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:51 pm
If I input 'FF E3 E8 42:Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One' here for all armor sets, why isn't it stacking? Can someone assist me?
When it comes to this table, always put in just the numbers. Don't input any text into the box or it might get treated as an input. If you enter "'FF E3 E8 42:Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One" into the text box, it will likely ruin much of that area of code. So much so, you might have to reset the piece with some table options, or delete/sell the piece altogether. Instead, type in "'FF E3 E8 42". Same applies to the weapon actions too.

Other than that, I don't know.

Additional FYI, Set Mitigation will only work on the main weapons or accessories. If you try to put it on a bow/crossbow, it will not work. Also the Set Mitigation will not allow the affect to light up. You will only be able to see it working in the status window.

For instance, if the next line of your set is Spirit Damage +3.4%, you can equip a Set Mitigation weapon and the line will remain unlit. But when you go to the status window, you should see "Spirit Damage +3.4%" on there. Or added to your previous stat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

bruticus0 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Djossi09 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:51 pm
If I input 'FF E3 E8 42:Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One' here for all armor sets, why isn't it stacking? Can someone assist me?
When it comes to this table, always put in just the numbers. Don't input any text into the box or it might get treated as an input. If you enter "'FF E3 E8 42:Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One" into the text box, it will likely ruin much of that area of code. So much so, you might have to reset the piece with some table options, or delete/sell the piece altogether. Instead, type in "'FF E3 E8 42". Same applies to the weapon actions too.

Other than that, I don't know.

Additional FYI, Set Mitigation will only work on the main weapons or accessories. If you try to put it on a bow/crossbow, it will not work. Also the Set Mitigation will not allow the affect to light up. You will only be able to see it working in the status window.

For instance, if the next line of your set is Spirit Damage +3.4%, you can equip a Set Mitigation weapon and the line will remain unlit. But when you go to the status window, you should see "Spirit Damage +3.4%" on there. Or added to your previous stat.
Thank you for the helpful tips! I'll be sure to remember to only input numbers into the table and weapon actions. And I appreciate the note about Set Mitigation only working on specific equipment. Your explanation of how to check for its effect in the status window is also very clear. Thanks again!

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

For some reason the new table update is not loading the selected/highlighted weapon with no special effects. It load some weapons but the weapons without special effects can't be loaded unless I embed some special effect first. Strange, it usually works despite weapons without ones like previous updates

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

bruticus0 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:05 pm
You're wrong about this. They will work in crossbow. They're also legit obtained in crossbow. About light up...hmm for me it works too xD

404Meek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 404Meek »

bloodtears23 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:00 am
For some reason the new table update is not loading the selected/highlighted weapon with no special effects. It load some weapons but the weapons without special effects can't be loaded unless I embed some special effect first. Strange, it usually works despite weapons without ones like previous updates
I'm having the same problem

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Scheimann wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:46 pm
You're wrong about this. They will work in crossbow. They're also legit obtained in crossbow. About light up...hmm for me it works too xD
Yes, and in addition you also need to have the specific range item currently equipped/chosen for it to register, just like nioh/nioh2.

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

how i upgrade armor and weapons i cant get leather or steel :( :cry: :cry:

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

any id for ranks leather and steel ? or how i hack them

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+45]

Post by Scheimann »

Scheimann wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:11 am
Scheimann wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:08 am
izayoixx wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:00 am
Here's xiaoxing's trainer which can spawn any item in the game i think. I google translated it's .ini since it's in chinese. You can just use this to spawn items or just yoink it's ID list from the .ini.

PW:xiaoxing
For the lazy ones, I made a txt with the translated functionalities.

Have fun
I've translated the .ini list to match the real names from the game.

Attention:

[X] - Could potentially break your savegame, avoid to spawn items with this flag
[?] - Not confirmed as a issue item, but, could break your progress during some quests.
Enjoy :)
ahmedjacop1811 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:25 pm
any id for ranks leather and steel ? or how i hack them
Follow the trace some pages back...

FearLessCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessCE »

Works well with XPass 1.04 version.

ImpiousCraft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImpiousCraft »

Anyone know how to edit battle record stats?
We can mess with "play time" but anyway to edit a battle record stat?
I have a "highest dmg dealt" at 99,999 and I wanna reset it to 0 then get a accurate number for my biggest natural dmg # with my current build.

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. Value wasn't in the correct area I was expecting it.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

ImpiousCraft wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:48 pm
I have a "highest dmg dealt" at 99,999 and I wanna reset it to 0 then get a accurate number for my biggest natural dmg # with my current build.

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. Value wasn't in the correct area I was expecting it.
How did you do to fix this?

panda1308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panda1308 »

so.. still no deflect mod?

404Meek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 404Meek »