Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hades
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+45]

Post by hades »

we really need to stop with duplicate ids we all need come together and put in excel doc cant find anything with 7 pages

[Link]

lets add start add this plz

i have add all the crazy ids all in doc now have move them in there proper list refer to doc plz :!:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

hades wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:04 am
we really need to stop with duplicate ids we all need come together and put in excel doc cant find anything with 7 pages

[Link]

i have add all the crazy ids all in doc now have move them in there proper list refer to doc plz :!:
Thanks man, Where i have to change the Pre-order ID code for Zhuque Set

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

P0P0karimu wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:15 pm
hades wrote:

[Link]

there should be an tab for pre order ids just add the correction in the tab it open source

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

hades wrote:

[Link]

There was no dupe IDs in the latest batch, you seem to be missing a lot of IDs that were posted as well.

There multiple IDs with the same effect as it applies to different pieces of gear.

You also need to organize that table, is all over the place.

coccolino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+43]

Post by coccolino »

mi5hmash wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:08 pm
WARNING! THIS TABLE CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVEDATA FILES AND\OR BAN YOU FROM ONLINE PLAY!
ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL SAVEDATA FILES BEFORE MODDING AND DON'T PLAY ONLINE ON MODDED SAVES.

This table can jump over the SaveData encryption method.

DECRYPT SAVEDATA
work for gamepass edition??
mine stuck on waiting foe wolong.exe

emsez51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by emsez51 »

mi5hmash wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:08 pm
WARNING! THIS TABLE CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVEDATA FILES AND\OR BAN YOU FROM ONLINE PLAY!
ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL SAVEDATA FILES BEFORE MODDING AND DON'T PLAY ONLINE ON MODDED SAVES.

This table can jump over the SaveData encryption method.

DECRYPT SAVEDATA
  1. Open up the cheat table and activate the "[ACTIVATE ME]" script.
  2. A countdown should start and you've 120 seconds to enable the scripts you want and open the game. DON'T ENABLE any extra scripts yet.
  3. Launch the game (Cheat Engine should attach itself to the game process), and load up your character.
  4. Once loaded, minimize the game window and activate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script from the cheat table.
  5. Now you can touch the flag or die to call the SaveData method.
  6. SystemSettingsSaveData file is still encrypted and in this state, it may cause you problems later when you try to load it on a game with disabled encryption. To keep things simple and smooth let's change any setting from a Game Settings Menu to call the SaveData method for SystemSettingsSaveData.
  7. CONGRATZ! You've successfully decrypted your SaveData files, and you can close the game now.
DECRYPTED SAVEDATA.BIN TOOLS
  • You can open SaveData Directory by enabling the "Open SaveData Directory" script adequate to your platform [STEAM/XBOX].
  • You can edit "SAVEDATA.BIN" in hex if you're a PRO, but by doing it this way it's very easy to change the file size or mess up the byte structure.
  • If you prefer a text editor then you can copy "SAVEDATA.BIN" to your desktop and run the "EXPORT JSON" script that extracts JSON data to a separate JSON file. Mind you can't change the encoding or save JSON as a formatted document (if you made it "pretty" then you have to "minify" it).
  • You can import your data back to "SAVEDATA.BIN" by using the "IMPORT JSON" script. The only thing left now is to copy your new "SAVEDATA.BIN" to the SaveData Directory.
ENCRYPT SAVEDATA
  • Reopen the cheat table and activate the "[ACTIVATE ME]" script.
  • This time, activate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script before launching the game.
  • Launch the game (Cheat Engine should attach itself to the game process), and load up your character.
  • Once loaded, minimize the game window and deactivate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script from the cheat table.
  • Now you can touch the flag or die to call the SaveData method.
  • SystemSettingsSaveData file is still decrypted so change any setting from a Game Settings Menu to call the SaveData method for SystemSettingsSaveData.
  • CONGRATZ! You've successfully encrypted your SaveData files, and you can play the game now.
DISABLE USER_ID CHECK - Alternative method
When you borrow a SaveData from your friend and would like to load it up, then you can enable the "DISABLE USER_ID CHECK" script.
The game may crash on the first load, if so, then try again. Once loaded it can refuse to overwrite your "SAVEDATA.BIN" file. The simplest way to fix this is to minimize the game window and delete the "SAVEDATA.BIN" that you got from your good friend. The game should save the game with no problems at the nearest opportunity.

Have fun! 8-)
I'm planning to use the export and import json function to edit my xbox save to become similar to my steam save to play with other people without restarting the game from scratch. unfortunately everytime i run export json with savedata.bin on my desktop it says ">>File integration check failed: Wrong byte at 0x108" and cannot proceed, can anyone help? maybe the guy who did this can make an option to convert steam to xbox saves and vice versa?

mi5hmash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mi5hmash »

coccolino wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:11 pm
work for gamepass edition??
mine stuck on waiting foe wolong.exe
Maybe the .exe file from MS Store is named differently. If so then you can change "local procName = "WoLong"" in the "[Activate me]" script to your executable name. Can you also share its name here so I can add it to my table?
emsez51 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm
I'm planning to use the export and import json function to edit my xbox save to become similar to my steam save to play with other people without restarting the game from scratch. unfortunately everytime i run export json with savedata.bin on my desktop it says ">>File integration check failed: Wrong byte at 0x108" and cannot proceed, can anyone help? maybe the guy who did this can make an option to convert steam to xbox saves and vice versa?
Can you please send me a PM with your DECRYPTED "SAVEDATA.BIN" file?

Ilovemods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ilovemods »

P0P0karimu wrote:
hades wrote:

[Link]

DO not pull the Zhuke armor set it will make it to where you cannot populate the item data output in the table once pulled and also the game somehow knows for that one specific set that you didn't acquire it by means of pay once you reload your game you are met with this screen, then the only way to get rid of this is to remove all your current equipped armor save your game by entering flag with no armor on and then the zhuke set will disappear when you come back into game but once you equip armor pieces again new or old the item data output will never populate again on that save you pulled the Zhuke set on. hope this helps ppl. Image

kekmeister
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kekmeister »

Did anyone found all the Weapon/Armour list ?

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

How does one edit accessories with perks like armor or weapons?

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

Ilovemods wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:54 pm
P0P0karimu wrote:
hades wrote:

[Link]

DO not pull the Zhuke armor set it will make it to where you cannot populate the item data output in the table once pulled and also the game somehow knows for that one specific set that you didn't acquire it by means of pay once you reload your game you are met with this screen, then the only way to get rid of this is to remove all your current equipped armor save your game by entering flag with no armor on and then the zhuke set will disappear when you come back into game but once you equip armor pieces again new or old the item data output will never populate again on that save you pulled the Zhuke set on. hope this helps ppl. Image
thank you i have delete form the doc

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

kekmeister wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
what u asking is some to pick up all gear in the game then write all down and put in this excel sheet
that going take long time . there all doc look what in there might be ids ur looking for

Baldeagle1787
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baldeagle1787 »

hades wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:25 am
kekmeister wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:50 pm
what u asking is some to pick up all gear in the game then write all down and put in this excel sheet
that going take long time . there all doc look what in there might be ids ur looking for
No it won't, the gear pool is small and repeats quite frequently. All that changes is the is rarity, enhancement level, and enhancements that the code IDs are already mainly found.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Here's xiaoxing's trainer which can spawn any item in the game i think. I google translated it's .ini since it's in chinese. You can just use this to spawn items or just yoink it's ID list from the .ini.

PW:xiaoxing
Attachments
WoLong.Fallen.Dynasty.Trainer.V1.1.5-XiaoXing.rar
(1.79 MiB) Downloaded 657 times

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

How does one edit accessories in this table with perks like armor or weapons?