Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lostfear
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+46]

Post by lostfear »

IDDQD_2023 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:35 pm
01 - Download WoLong v1.09.CT
02 - Open it with Notepad++
03 - Open Excel - Format your Worksheet to "Text" - First Column format to "Numbers"
04 - In Notepad++ - Select All + Copy
05 - In Excel - Paste it into 2nd column
06 - In Excel - in first column numbered all rows till the text's end
07 - In Excel - place your cursor in 2nd column - "Data" - "Sort"
08 - In Excel - now roll down to "Description" rows - Copy all - Paste into Translate Google
09 - Do the 8 till the end of document!
10 - When finished translate - In Excel - with cursor in 1nd column - "Data" - "Sort" = you'll get back the ORIGINAL *.ct construction.
11 - Copy all of 2nd column content - in Notepad++ - Make a new document - Paste all data - Save as "WoLong v1.09_ENG.CT"
12 - Test!
No offense bro but using onlinedoctranslator is so much easy then doing this... open cheat table in notepad++ and copy into word and save as test or whatever name. then go to onlinedoctranslator and translate from Korean to English... then paste back into notepad++ and save.
Here is the complete translated Cheat Table:
WoLong v1.09.CT
Translated into English
(135.96 KiB) Downloaded 694 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IDDQD_2023
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IDDQD_2023 »

AND face the possibility of ruining your pasted CT formatting with Google/DeepL formatting.
My solution results in a completely error-free table with plus 2-5 minutes work.

//I wrote the "tutorial" with Google/Deepl Machine Translators in my mind.
//I didnt know onlinedoctranslator even exists.

Kitsule
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kitsule »

lostfear wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:31 pm
IDDQD_2023 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:35 pm
01 - Download WoLong v1.09.CT
02 - Open it with Notepad++
03 - Open Excel - Format your Worksheet to "Text" - First Column format to "Numbers"
04 - In Notepad++ - Select All + Copy
05 - In Excel - Paste it into 2nd column
06 - In Excel - in first column numbered all rows till the text's end
07 - In Excel - place your cursor in 2nd column - "Data" - "Sort"
08 - In Excel - now roll down to "Description" rows - Copy all - Paste into Translate Google
09 - Do the 8 till the end of document!
10 - When finished translate - In Excel - with cursor in 1nd column - "Data" - "Sort" = you'll get back the ORIGINAL *.ct construction.
11 - Copy all of 2nd column content - in Notepad++ - Make a new document - Paste all data - Save as "WoLong v1.09_ENG.CT"
12 - Test!
No offense bro but using onlinedoctranslator is so much easy then doing this... open cheat table in notepad++ and copy into word and save as test or whatever name. then go to onlinedoctranslator and translate from Korean to English... then paste back into notepad++ and save.
Here is the complete translated Cheat Table: WoLong v1.09.CT
Can you help me to transalte 1.08 English?
Thank you very much

ajejebrazorf70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty [+43]

Post by ajejebrazorf70 »

mi5hmash wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:08 pm
WARNING! THIS TABLE CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVEDATA FILES AND\OR BAN YOU FROM ONLINE PLAY!
ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL SAVEDATA FILES BEFORE MODDING AND DON'T PLAY ONLINE ON MODDED SAVES.

This table can jump over the SaveData encryption method.

DECRYPT SAVEDATA
  1. Open up the cheat table and activate the "[ACTIVATE ME]" script.
  2. A countdown should start and you've 120 seconds to enable the scripts you want and open the game. DON'T ENABLE any extra scripts yet.
  3. Launch the game (Cheat Engine should attach itself to the game process), and load up your character.
  4. Once loaded, minimize the game window and activate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script from the cheat table.
  5. Now you can touch the flag or die to call the SaveData method.
  6. SystemSettingsSaveData file is still encrypted and in this state, it may cause you problems later when you try to load it on a game with disabled encryption. To keep things simple and smooth let's change any setting from a Game Settings Menu to call the SaveData method for SystemSettingsSaveData.
  7. CONGRATZ! You've successfully decrypted your SaveData files, and you can close the game now.
DECRYPTED SAVEDATA.BIN TOOLS
  • You can open SaveData Directory by enabling the "Open SaveData Directory" script adequate to your platform [STEAM/XBOX].
  • You can edit "SAVEDATA.BIN" in hex if you're a PRO, but by doing it this way it's very easy to change the file size or mess up the byte structure.
  • If you prefer a text editor then you can copy "SAVEDATA.BIN" to your desktop and run the "EXPORT JSON" script that extracts JSON data to a separate JSON file. Mind you can't change the encoding or save JSON as a formatted document (if you made it "pretty" then you have to "minify" it).
  • You can import your data back to "SAVEDATA.BIN" by using the "IMPORT JSON" script. The only thing left now is to copy your new "SAVEDATA.BIN" to the SaveData Directory.
ENCRYPT SAVEDATA
  • Reopen the cheat table and activate the "[ACTIVATE ME]" script.
  • This time, activate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script before launching the game.
  • Launch the game (Cheat Engine should attach itself to the game process), and load up your character.
  • Once loaded, minimize the game window and deactivate the "DISABLE SAVE ENCRYPTION" script from the cheat table.
  • Now you can touch the flag or die to call the SaveData method.
  • SystemSettingsSaveData file is still decrypted so change any setting from a Game Settings Menu to call the SaveData method for SystemSettingsSaveData.
  • CONGRATZ! You've successfully encrypted your SaveData files, and you can play the game now.
DISABLE USER_ID CHECK - Alternative method
When you borrow a SaveData from your friend and would like to load it up, then you can enable the "DISABLE USER_ID CHECK" script.
The game may crash on the first load, if so, then try again. Once loaded it can refuse to overwrite your "SAVEDATA.BIN" file. The simplest way to fix this is to minimize the game window and delete the "SAVEDATA.BIN" that you got from your good friend. The game should save the game with no problems at the nearest opportunity.

Have fun! 8-)
Hi!

Do you think is it possible to update the cheat table? Seems like they made some changes to the save encryption so it is now impossible to use

mi5hmash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mi5hmash »

ajejebrazorf70 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:44 pm
mi5hmash wrote:
Use the arrow above, after the "mi5hmash wrote:" to find my original post.
Hi!
Do you think is it possible to update the cheat table? Seems like they made some changes to the save encryption so it is now impossible to use
Hi!
I've updated my table. Navigate to my original post, read the updated info, download "WLFD_SAVEDATA_TOOL_v2.CT" and have fun.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

any info regarding 1.09 still working or not for new 1.10 DLC patch, especially equipment editor? still holding my DLC purchase so i can't test it. (busy with work & playing other ARPGs)

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

1.09 table not work on 1.10

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is there an up to date table around here? I believe the current version of the game is 1.0.11

wtfnothingworks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wtfnothingworks »

mi5hmash wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:00 pm
ajejebrazorf70 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:44 pm
mi5hmash wrote:
Use the arrow above, after the "mi5hmash wrote:" to find my original post.
Hi!
Hi!
I've updated my table. Navigate to my original post, read the updated info, download "WLFD_SAVEDATA_TOOL_v2.CT" and have fun.
Hi sir, can you please update your table again my save is from the first release of the game on Game Pass and now I have it on Steam and I can't transfer it without your help!

TheBMX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheBMX »

I can't seem to get a translated version of TsReal's "1.10" table to load. I didn't run into the issue with his 1.09 table, can someone else give a translation a go and see if they can get it to work?

BoredGuy0315
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoredGuy0315 »

TheBMX wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:35 pm
I can't seem to get a translated version of TsReal's "1.10" table to load. I didn't run into the issue with his 1.09 table, can someone else give a translation a go and see if they can get it to work?
There was a mistranslation on line 4528, here's a working translated version.

Edit: This table has wrong type values, making it impossible to edit equpments
Attachments
WoLong v1.10.ct
(138.02 KiB) Downloaded 302 times
Last edited by BoredGuy0315 on Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoredGuy0315
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoredGuy0315 »

BoredGuy0315 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:59 pm
TheBMX wrote:
I checked the game and it seems that a lot of the record types were set to byte instead of array of byte, here's a fixed table.
Attachments
WoLong v1.10.ct
(179 KiB) Downloaded 763 times

yaburi268
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaburi268 »

BoredGuy0315 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:25 am
BoredGuy0315 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:59 pm
TheBMX wrote:
I checked the game and it seems that a lot of the record types were set to byte instead of array of byte, here's a fixed table.
Is this table for steam only?

I tried to use it on gamepass version. The 'Equip' function does not work. But 'FOV' function works fine. Could you help checking it? Thank you very much! :D

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Game is 1.11 now, and crash when view item with Equip script actived.

TattyFuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TattyFuna »

nakint wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:03 am
Game is 1.11 now, and crash when view item with Equip script actived.
yep can confirm with script on the moment you click on equipment it crashes