Sons Of The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kill_Defcon1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sons Of The Forest

Post by Kill_Defcon1 »

Hitting F1 doesnt activate the in game menu for me. I cant manually select any scripts either. Not sure what im doing wrong.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

0itQ wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:00 pm
Undead mode in game version 32971 does not work. It causes the player to die on one hit, or it doesn't work at all.
I can confirm this. Undead causes the player to die instantly from any damage source.

Also, Inf. Power Capacity is not working.

I have tried most of the other cheats and they seem to be working fine.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

0itQ wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:00 pm
Undead mode in game version 32971 does not work. It causes the player to die on one hit, or it doesn't work at all. I saw that there was an update to the board, but another one would be useful.
Yeh I'm aware of that, it's bc they changed how it works, they had a call for "hasDied" or so and now it's something like "getHealth".
So for now just use God Mode or Inf. Health instead.
Kill_Defcon1 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:02 pm
Hitting F1 doesnt activate the in game menu for me. I cant manually select any scripts either. Not sure what im doing wrong.
I also don't know what you're doing wrong but it works just fine with table v1.6 and game v33002.
If you give us some more information we might be able to help.

Sevael wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:07 pm
Also, Inf. Power Capacity is not working.
Yeh noticed it, they somehow decided to just not use their original function anymore (it still exists though).
I fixed it and it will be available in table v1.7 when ever I'll upload that (probably tomorrow).

Maleficus04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maleficus04 »

Thanks for all of the work on the table - it has just about everything I could possibly want. I am curious about how difficult it would be to add a couple of options that are variations of what's currently available, though.

1) Would it be possible to split the Damage Multiplier option into separate Enemy and Player damage multipliers? I've noticed the current one increases ALL damage, which essentially means dying in 1-2 hits (unarmored) to a regular enemy if you want to increase your own damage much at all.

2) Could the Infinite Ammo option be split into No Reload and Infinite Ammo? I kind of like having to reload my guns, but I also like having infinite ammo. I realize what I'm looking for can essentially be accomplished with just adding a ton of ammo to my inventory, so it's really not a big issue. Just wondering if it's feasible.

3) Is there way an option could be added to give infinite spears? I love throwing the spear, but between it's relatively weak damage and the fact that you can only hold 5, it generally seems kind of pointless once you have practically any other ranged weapon. The only thing I've been able to find to accomplish anything near this is your Increase Max Stack Size option, and that's definitely not ideal for this because it affects every single item in your inventory.

Regardless of whether or not any of these things are added, I appreciate the work you've done thus far.

Chriss Tosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chriss Tosius »

Akira wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:15 pm
Chriss Tosius wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:02 pm
Just letting the owner of the table and everyone else know
Just letting you know that everything or at least 90% of the table was already fixed shortly after the update got released and long before you posted this message.
Please ALWAYS read things before posting anything.
*stands shamefacedly in a corner of the room* :ph34r: :oops:

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Table works great just noticed that if you enable the (-Inf. Items) option you cant finish your builds like (stick holders, stone holders, chairs) dont know why but disabeling the option wont work you have to reload the game to disable its function and be able to build things again.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

the "Instantbookbuild" is bugged?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

senseirain wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 am
No, please read the information in the command list carefully.
It says that it requires "On/Off State" meaning that you have to write "Instantbookbuild on" and to disable it "Instantbookbuild off".

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

ADF56 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:33 am
Table works great just noticed that if you enable the (-Inf. Items) option you cant finish your builds like (stick holders, stone holders, chairs) dont know why but disabeling the option wont work you have to reload the game to disable its function and be able to build things again.
disable the code, open your inventory to the crafting window, and close it again. That should fix the issue and allow you to build (works fine for me).

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Well I can build things even when the (-Inf. Items) script is enabled but the problem is that it wont finish the things your building so cant be used, tryed everything even saveing and loading didnt fix it only thing you can do is disable the script save and load destroy the thing your building and build it again without useing the script thats the only thing that worked for me.

WZWMaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WZWMaster »

Underwater walking doesn't seem to be working, so I checked his method name and found that it's no longer available

0itQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 0itQ »

Is there a chance for undead mode to work in future updates? I've seen updates, but it still doesn't work.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Akira wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:20 am
senseirain wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 am
No, please read the information in the command list carefully.
It says that it requires "On/Off State" meaning that you have to write "Instantbookbuild on" and to disable it "Instantbookbuild off".
Bro I've been using it since v1.4 I know it has on/off state dafuq

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

senseirain wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:08 am
Well, the command is working since the game got released sooooo, idk what ya doing.
Since you didn't gave much information and not using the on/off state is the most common issue I simply suspected that this would be the case for you.
Be aware that:
-Some things might not work as client
-Mods might be causing issues
-Using a cracked game version could also come with some issues

If none of that is the case for you then idk what's wrong on your end, I can only say that the command works since the game got released and it still does in the latest game version.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Akira wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:05 am
senseirain wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:08 am
Well, the command is working since the game got released sooooo, idk what ya doing.
Since you didn't gave much information and not using the on/off state is the most common issue I simply suspected that this would be the case for you.
Be aware that:
-Some things might not work as client
-Mods might be causing issues
-Using a cracked game version could also come with some issues

If none of that is the case for you then idk what's wrong on your end, I can only say that the command works since the game got released and it still does in the latest game version.
It's been working until I updated the table to 1.7
here's a clip >