Sons Of The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sons Of The Forest

Post by RogueTech »

@Akira. thanks for the 1.3 update. The new [Inf. Held Items] seems to have a weird/serious bug. If you pickup a log, and then open nventory, you hear and it starts dropping multiple logs real fast. When you press nventory again to get out, you see all the logs that piled up.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

RogueTech wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:28 pm
@Akira. thanks for the 1.3 update. The new [Inf. Held Items] seems to have a weird/serious bug. If you pickup a log, and then open nventory, you hear and it starts dropping multiple logs real fast. When you press nventory again to get out, you see all the logs that piled up.

It's a feature, not a bug :wub:
My script prevents losing the item you're holding which also allows you to throw it as often as you want and still have it.
Now when you open the inventory you normally drop the log by default but since my script is preventing you from losing it it will drop logs as long as you stay in the inventory.
Just disable the script before opening the inventory.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:36 pm
RogueTech wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:28 pm

It's a feature, not a bug :wub:
My script prevents losing the item you're holding which also allows you to throw it as often as you want and still have it.
Now when you open the inventory you normally drop the log by default but since my script is preventing you from losing it it will drop logs as long as you stay in the inventory.
Just disable the script before opening the inventory.

This seems horribly inconvenient to do. Instead, why not add an activation key? Meaning, you have to press and hold a key for the script to take effect. You can call GetKeyAsync to determine the key state, although Cheat Engine Lua might have something cleaner, that's how I used to do it.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:05 am
This seems horribly inconvenient to do. Instead, why not add an activation key? Meaning, you have to press and hold a key for the script to take effect. You can call GetKeyAsync to determine the key state, although Cheat Engine Lua might have something cleaner, that's how I used to do it.
If you want a activation key just add a hotkey with CE.
Or maybe just use the console command loghack on instead.
I wanted to be able to throw as many logs as I want which is why I made this script.

PLAYBOY248
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PLAYBOY248 »

Hi,Can it use this to play games with others online?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

PLAYBOY248 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:50 am
Hi,Can it use this to play games with others online?
As in any other game, cheating online puts you at risk.
There's currently no anti-cheat system so as long as you only play with ppl which are fine with you using cheats it should be fine.
Some things will work as client and some won't but I don't keep track of that so you gotta find that out yourself.

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

how to give all items to my friends?

Shivo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shivo »

I keep getting the popup
"There is an inconsistency with the monodatacollector dll and monoscript.lua . Unexpected behaviour and crashes are to be expected"

and then nothing works of the console

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

stek-kravari wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:23 am
how to give all items to my friends?
Idk, many items can be spawned with spawnitem <ID/NameID>.
Ofc they could also use the console themselfs and see if additem <ID/NameID> works as client.

RocKit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RocKit »

Here is a script I've created, which lets you instantly unlock all Security Doors

Code: Select all

{ Game   : SonsOfTheForest.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2023-03-03
  Author : RocKit

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

alloc(newmem,2048,Sons.Animation.PlayerControl.DoorTriggerCutsceneBase.LocalOpenInputReceived+30)

label(code)
label(return)
label(exit)

newmem:

code:
  jne GameAssembly.dll+2F174E7
  cmp byte ptr [GameAssembly.dll+533B0E1],00

exit:
jmp return

Sons.Animation.PlayerControl.DoorTriggerCutsceneBase.LocalOpenInputReceived+30:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
Sons.Animation.PlayerControl.DoorTriggerCutsceneBase.LocalOpenInputReceived+30:
je GameAssembly.dll+2F174E7
cmp byte ptr [GameAssembly.dll+533B0E1],00

//  db 74 25 80 3D 18 3C 42 02 00

Kinrgavi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kinrgavi »

NEWNS wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:35 pm
Akira wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:21 pm
Sourenics wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:11 am
May be possible that it is something happening with my CE since I compiled it using Lazarus to avoid bloatware?
Had lately another guy having issues with a different table made by me who had CE compiled himself as well.
So I guess that there's some kind of issue caused by that.
You can also just install CE by using the official installer, just hit "no thanks" for any other thing it might want to install.
As an alternative you could also become a patron of CE and download a clean CE installer.
Or see if you can find a person you can trust who has CE installed to send you the CE folder.
im having the same issue and didnt compile myself, just used the default installer.
Same issue of 'DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version' message, on both compiled from GitHub and default installer with the adware. Haven't tried the Patreon version, yet.

razli
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razli »

Kinrgavi wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:05 am
NEWNS wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:35 pm
Akira wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:21 pm

Had lately another guy having issues with a different table made by me who had CE compiled himself as well.
So I guess that there's some kind of issue caused by that.
You can also just install CE by using the official installer, just hit "no thanks" for any other thing it might want to install.
As an alternative you could also become a patron of CE and download a clean CE installer.
Or see if you can find a person you can trust who has CE installed to send you the CE folder.
im having the same issue and didnt compile myself, just used the default installer.
Same issue of 'DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version' message, on both compiled from GitHub and default installer with the adware. Haven't tried the Patreon version, yet.
Which version are you using? I've tested with 7.0 - 0.4 (all of them below the recommended 7.5 but I cant install at least until next week) and all of them works.

Btw, I thought there were no console for this one, so I am just using the table to enable the console, didn't try any option at all.
thx @Akira !!

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

razli wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:16 pm
Which version are you using? I've tested with 7.0 - 0.4 (all of them below the recommended 7.5 but I cant install at least until next week) and all of them works.

Btw, I thought there were no console for this one, so I am just using the table to enable the console, didn't try any option at all.
thx @Akira !!
I tested on 7.4 and 7.5. The error is the same about this missing DLL. Of course, the game is unmoded, and it's directly downloaded from steam. I even tried verifying game files just in case.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Sourenics wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:50 am
I tested on 7.4 and 7.5. The error is the same about this missing DLL. Of course, the game is unmoded, and it's directly downloaded from steam. I even tried verifying game files just in case.
When you attach CE to the game process do you see "Mono" in the top bar of CE?

hatr3d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hatr3d »

i found out the goto gpslocator is teleport to another player in multiplayer.