Sons Of The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cumlaird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sons Of The Forest

Post by cumlaird »

Sons ver 34098 crashes when Inf. Rope Gun Range script is activated, either immediately or when equipping it.

Edit: <<Error in line 55 (readmem(_maxFiringRange_BackupBytes,8)) :The memory at _maxFiringRange_BackupBytes could not be fully read>>

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

b0red
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b0red »

any chance for an update to latest patch? thank you!

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Update pls wanted to build unlimited stone buildings xD

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

b0red
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b0red »

Akira wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:14 am
Cheat Table Updated!
thanks for updating just wanted to let you know there is currently a bug with the inf held items where you turn it off while holding logs and press g to drop them the game crashes :( really hope you can fix this please its the most useful feature for building :D

Langevloei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Langevloei »

Thank you for updating this amazing table to the latest release. :D

I also have the same bug, with Inf.Held Items.

There is another way to have infinite logs/stone.
If you are in game, press F1 (Console) and type loghack on. The hack stops when you discard the item on the ground.
It does not work with all items.

vidven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vidven »

as of now, some features are not working:
1. console - non of F1/2/3/8 are working (and can't find `_blockConsole_Ptr` in mem, to fix this manually)
2. Inf. Fullness - game crash immediately
3. Inf. Rope Gun Range - cant activate

Ethereal_2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ethereal_2 »

Whenever I use the cheat table my game works for a little bit but eventually crashes after a few inputs like hitting or placing objects. Is this happening for anyone else?

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

Soo, i tried to use the infinite items option with logs, to quickbuild a cabin on a tree (Steam - latest version). It worked as long as i had that option enabled, but as soon as i disabled the option, the game went buh-bye, CTD. Soo, yeah. Not exactly stable.

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

I vaguely recall, that one of the previous tables caused pretty hilarious situations when you tried to drop the logs while the infinite option was still toggled on. As soon as you hit the drop key, the game spawned tons of logs, sometimes burying the player character under the pile, but then i guess either the script or the game itself caught that something out of the ordinary is happening, and eventually stopped the spawning. But at that point, the player was already under (or in front of) a huge pyramid of like 50 logs haphazardly spawned into a single point in space.
This no longer happens. Dunno if it's caused by the game being updated, or by the table not being updated enough, in any case, if we use the table's infinite logs option right now, it triggers CTDs. Which is a shame, really. I don't even have to do anything crazy.
If i switch the option on - it's fine. If i place the logs from my infinite pile - it's fine. But if i click in the table to DISABLE the option - game crashes to desktop.

I already finished most of the available objectives and built a reasonably sized base in a legit way. Now i just want to fck around and build insanely large buildings, towers etc.
I want to use the table not because it would be impossible to do it without it, but because it would save A LOT of time.
I basically only need the infinite logs option, so i don't have to run around back and forth, chopping entire forests worth of logs for hours.
Unfortunately, that's the exact option causing the CTDs... :-(
I guess i'm just gonna have to do it by the book. Well, whatever. If i could build tens of kilometers long zipline network in Death Stranding harassed by BTs and mules without any cheating whatsoever, i can do it on the Mutant Island as well.
It's just going to take a lot longer.
As Front 242 say - If you know the answer.... JUST FIX IT!!!
Unfortunately, i don't know the answer.

b0red
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b0red »

did the inf held items ever get fixed that crashes soon as its disabled and you drop the log your holding? would be awesome it was, it was the best and main option i used it saved so much time

PcbZorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PcbZorg »

b0red wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:52 pm
did the inf held items ever get fixed that crashes soon as its disabled and you drop the log your holding? would be awesome it was, it was the best and main option i used it saved so much time
Nope. Although you CAN enable the option and build to your heart's content, the second you disable the option in cheat engine, the game crashes to desktop. I wouldn't care if it made me drop the logs, it's the CTD that's ruining the fun here.

I guess that my little mountain stream hillside chateau is prolly going to have to wait, because just getting a meagre foundation ready took me like two days of real time, caused major deforestation of nearby mountainside and the resulting frequent native & mutant attacks led to something that UN would prolly call "a genocide". Sure, i'm not stealing or polluting their land, i'm not forcing them to convert to even more ridiculous faith then they have, and i was technically just defending myself and my little mountainside construction project, but you know the UN guys... always telling others how to behave yet utterly impotent when something horrible is actually happening.

Hmmm... I wonder if it's possible to block the cave exits. Or build a multi-level defensive wall with a little trap labyrinth around the natives' camps so they wouldn't bother me. Nope. Not without the infinite logs i can't.
Dammit. Table doesn't work, BepInEx mods don't work either after the latest patches. I'm sooo logged out... I've been doing nothing but haul logs the last few free days i've had, and when i'm really tired or sleeping, i'm having dreams about carrying logs.

Aquamarine01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquamarine01 »

pls update the table, game now is full release 1.0

seupankboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seupankboy »

Will there be any updates for the full release?

Petrified
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Petrified »

Hi,

Could you update the Table for V47648?

some tables not working anymore, the game crashes.

inf. Rested, Inf.Fullnes,

Inf Held Items (is working, but after deactivating the table the game crashes)

greeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to open the cheat console, you can type cheatstick in the game, F1 open the console.