Dying Light 2 - ins table (v1.15.2++ Guns)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dying Light 2 - ins table (v1.93+)

Post by ins »

Svoenrav wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:43 am
Thank you, man! Can you also add apossbility to reset quest items quantity or valuables in the backpack, as I asked you earlier, please?
Hey,
I'll see what I can manage. I need to get the rest of it working with 1.10 first however.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Svoenrav wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:21 pm
Please add possibility to reset quantity of the quest items in backpack. I mean that there is kind of a bug and trouble in the game, when you couldn't pick any quest items such as a books or drugs for the Aitor in the quests. Thanks a lot.
Did you report this bug to Techland Support or their [Link] ?
The reason I ask is because if it's a bug (the way you describe it) Ins could be wasting time?
I play DL2 a lot but not a pro in anyway, and I've never heard of this or even understand it really.

The closest I've heard of something like this is in the DL2 forums for Nexus, for a created modded Savegame.
The mod/savegame added a bunch on content that would not normally gained and also had been removed by developers.
So it created a bug in that specific savegame where (iirc) there was a quest item, removed from the game.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Having a look at the rest of the table now. I see that there are a lot of bounties now with 6 days to go so good time to combine it :D

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Will have a fixed table up tomorrow, need to get some sleep.

With the current table (1.10 - a ) up to around 5a40 (epicmoment probability) on the playervariables everything will be correct (i.e. anything that has a number lower than this can be used). This means that infinite arrows, fastclimb, immunity ++ is currently not working. Good news is that you can just have unlimited stamina, pop unlimited flares, and get those bounties done while waiting :)

Going to rewrite the durability cheat so it restores your durabilty instead of just preventing it from dropping, so you can use those old weapons again if you put some in storage (like I did) at 1 dura :P

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Game updated to 1.10.2, the 1.10.1 table should work (the stuff I updated anyway). I rechecked those and started on the rest.
Hopefully have it out tomorrow, halfway through it.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Can't wait for the newest update. Thanks!

Svoenrav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Svoenrav »

ins wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:08 pm
Svoenrav wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:43 am
Thank you, man! Can you also add apossbility to reset quest items quantity or valuables in the backpack, as I asked you earlier, please?
Hey,
I'll see what I can manage. I need to get the rest of it working with 1.10 first however.
Okay, man, sorry...
Acleacius wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:28 pm
Svoenrav wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:21 pm
Please add possibility to reset quantity of the quest items in backpack. I mean that there is kind of a bug and trouble in the game, when you couldn't pick any quest items such as a books or drugs for the Aitor in the quests. Thanks a lot.
Did you report this bug to Techland Support or their [Link] ?
The reason I ask is because if it's a bug (the way you describe it) Ins could be wasting time?
I play DL2 a lot but not a pro in anyway, and I've never heard of this or even understand it really.

The closest I've heard of something like this is in the DL2 forums for Nexus, for a created modded Savegame.
The mod/savegame added a bunch on content that would not normally gained and also had been removed by developers.
So it created a bug in that specific savegame where (iirc) there was a quest item, removed from the game.
Of course I'd tried to do that, but there was nothing helpful for me from their support. They only adviced me to start the new game, and also they said that they kno abut that inventory bug, but don't know when they could fix it. By the way, there was no any mods and the save game is my own...

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

Sorry, but can we request for a feature? If can, Is it possible to add infinite time for inhaler buff?

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Rversse wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:25 pm
Sorry, but can we request for a feature? If can, Is it possible to add infinite time for inhaler buff?
Sure. I'll have a look and see if I can figure it out. I think someone else earlier also asked about infinite duration buffs.

Working on the table right now. Tested everything for 1.10.2.0 and added an auto-repair function.
Should be up later today.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Updated first post.

Started work on the buff timers so they do not decrease. Only problem is that some of the buffs mess up with the screen and also when you boost in the air that is also considered a buff, so been trying out a way to let you toggle which buffs you want unlimited on, or maybe better to toggle which ones you do NOT want.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

That sounds great. Thank you so much!

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

I appreciate the work you put into this! But would you please not upload them in zip files? Most browsers tend to flag those files as "dangerous" because the browser can't scan the contents. Just the .CT file would be enough. Unless there is some other reason?

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

nvm no probs, great table

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

is there a way for you to add unlock both faction benefits? like peacekeepers give car traps and such and survivors give more parkour?

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

MSoniSama wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 8:12 am
is there a way for you to add unlock both faction benefits? like peacekeepers give car traps and such and survivors give more parkour?
Hmmm, I'd have to start a new playthrough to try that as I have already unlocked everything on my savegame.
Might take a look after I finish the current stuff.

Found a better way for the playervariables. Should have an update soon-ish.

Also looking into some toggle options that you can keybind instead of having to freeze stuff in the table.
(arrows, invis, etc..)