Dying Light 2 - ins table (v1.15.2++ Guns)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2 - ins table (v1.93+)

Post by Anunja »

Nice! Can you integrate something for making level upgrades possible without having inhibitors?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Cheers. I'll take a look at those. WOuld be nice with unlimited duration buffs:)

>> Nice! Can you integrate something for making level upgrades possible without having inhibitors?

Hmm. You mean the Health or Stamina upgrades, or the normal level unlocks you get at the start of the game?
I think I'd have to start a new game to do the latter since I already unlocked it all by playing.
I can check the inhibitor thing.

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

Would be great. You have to find inhibitors to upgrade them. On my first savegame I have them alll, but on my 2nd plathrough (where I choose the other fraction) I now wanted to try out some stuff, but I only know the old dev menu, which made it possible to just spawn them. Sadly the dev menu is only possible when you set the game version back to and very early state.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Working on 1.9.4p.
Happy egg-hunt!

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Variables and unlimited accessories (EGGS!) already works so no need to update from 1.93 v4.0 for that.
So get to throwing eggs!

More Eggs i hope ! :-D

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Uploading new version for 1.94.
Lets you complete EGG bounty after getting 1 egg kill.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Hmm.

Just had the game crash after completing a particular Parkour Challenge (The halloween one where you're jumping ghost trains...). using the 1.93 parkour timer cheat.

Going to have to try it on a few others and see if it needs fixing or if I was just unlucky with that one.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

No crashes here but just starting my 2nd game and haven't done any Challenges.

In case your still working on Timers, I did find one during the quest, Revolution.
The phase, "Plant the explosives at the top of the wind turbine" has a 2:50 minute timer.
The timer length could be difficulty dependent and it is a Survivor quest.
I was playing on Hard and supporting the Survivors in Old Villedor, in an effort to reach the City.

Edit: I'm getting this number as the default for Muffled, what does it mean and should we set it to 1?
3.601337053E-43

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Did the timer stop counting when it should, or did it run out? Guessing you completed it before it reached the end?
I'll take a look.

Muffled shouldn't look like that, so there could be something wrong. This basically means any value after that cant be fully trusted. I'll check. Did you try that 'bugfix' check under playervariables to see if the alternative values also had this as 3.6xxx..?

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

The Timer did not stop, it got down to 2 seconds and couldn't finish, so exited the game to restart the mission.
There was another mission called Deep Cover, where there is a 60 second timer but, finished it before I could check the Timer.

I've noticed some issues recently with Bugfix and thought it might be my CE 7.4 and just now updated to CE 7.5
What seems to be happening (just my best guess atm) , if I'm using 10 functions and one has an issue.
If I use Bugfix it might fix it but sometimes it seems like it will bug out another setting I'm using because,
it seems like it might change a working function.

Not complaining and I haven't figured it out yet but what I'm doing now is:
Running around a bit use Sprint, Jump and Climb something to activate the Paraglider.
Then only set the HoldJumpHeight to 10 and test it. If not then I'll try Bugfix before I try using any other settings.

It's an amazing table, thanks again for all your work! 8-)

Edit: On PC and have a couple of mods which might be causing the Muffle issue, sorry.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

I wonder if maybe mission timers are "counted differently" than challenge timers. So will have to check that when I get the next one.

Regarding the bugfix, this is only meant to be run at the start of the variable list, since it usually only finds 2 different sets, and one of them is the 'original' for the game and the other is for your current game session. We want to be in the game session one. If you have one active with many values frozen, then switch to another it could cause some issues.

I hope have time to look more at this version of the game later this week and see if can figure out the problems.

JumpHeight is a good value to check if you have the correct values (before bugfix) since it should be available everywhere.
I used to do unlimited stamina one, but jumpheight is quicker :P You can also do the scan range thing, since it will be very visible when set to 100+.

Anyway, I'll take a look later this week as I will have some free time then. Hopefully they'll do another patch that way I can fix it for that at the same time :D

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

I've had pretty good luck this week and when I did have issues I'd reboot.
It's easy and more fun to blame win 10 ! :lol:

I did find something interesting if your looking at timers and are interested.
After getting the Paraglider, wondered if we could travel from Downtown to Old Town.
So I got as close to Old Town as I could, while still in Downtown and tried to make it.
There seems to be a Boundary Timer, it gave me 5 seconds to turn around.
Then respawned me at the nearest Safe Camp and I tried it with the Challenge Timer Freeze, no luck.

I've seen that Boundary Timer other places just trying to Explore.
So anyway if you had interest it might be kind of cool to, go out of Bounds.
I was very close to fully crossing, so I'm not sure it would be a real in-game problem to Free Fly. 8-)

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Edit: I'm a big dummy, sorry. I see now, that Faction are the 2 Chapters, Harper and Huntress.
They are both at 50k, excellent work, my bad.

Either way, amazing table and having a blast! 8-)

Attention111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Attention111 »

you know what i couldnt find and i searched everywhere, allow weapons/movement(jump) in safe zone
so annoying x.x

LuckVsLogic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuckVsLogic »

I wonder if you could make weapon and armor attribute editor?
there a mod that can set % to max, but if you uninstall the mod it back to normal again