Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RevantX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Post by RevantX »

thanks for the CT, but do you have table to edit bracer point? already tried another table from another maker but it doesn't worked.
BTW I use GOG version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I came back to this game after playing through the first chapter finally. I added a Shop Override and an Item List and updated Damage Modifier for the Directx 8 version of the game in EDIT 3.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get a pointer to Bracer Points in EDIT 3.1.

sephaeternum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sephaeternum »

I have the latest version of Trails SC from Steam (Build ID 4472109) and the DX8 version to try and use the shop editor and item editor isn't working.

When I click enable, nothing happens, and when I right click enable it tells me it cant find the symbol for Bracer Points. I'm fairly early into Chapter 1, but I do have BP.

The Direct X 9 version works, but the item editor doesn't have item names just IDs, and I can't find an item ID -> name table from some quick Google searches.

Is the DX8 version no longer up to date? Am I doing something wrong?

sephaeternum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sephaeternum »

I was able to get this to work by deleting all of the bracer references in the script, saving it as a new script in the table, enabling that, and then showing all subsections of the table even when the previous script wasn't enabled.

That let me use the item and shop editor and whatnot even when the bracer points lookup portion was failing.

I can provide clearer steps if anyone else needs and the original creator doesn't have the same issue / can't reproduce.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I apologize for the delay. I've been very busy over the Christmas season, so not much time for gaming. I put in an update for the Directx 8 version in the latest Steam version of this game. I'm not sure why they update these old games, but here you go. It's in EDIT 4 on the first page.

sephaeternum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sephaeternum »

Great, thank you so much! I confirmed it works for me, though you appear to have swapped some labels.

Under [Pointers] you have the Inventory Editor section filled with character status things, and vice versa with the Selected Character section.

Also, while I was able to manually insert equipment, when I inserted quartz it never showed up in the Orbment menu. Oh well.

Appreciate the update! :)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:13 am
I apologize for the delay. I've been very busy over the Christmas season, so not much time for gaming. I put in an update for the Directx 8 version in the latest Steam version of this game. I'm not sure why they update these old games, but here you go. It's in EDIT 4 on the first page.
From my understanding the programmer they have for this trio of games (FC, SC and Third.) implements new fixes and functionality here and there so since well let's see 2012 something? (Trails in the Sky's first part on Steam.) Yeah there's been a lot of little smaller updates and additions and then even recently the D3D9 update though I heard it can still act up a bit and integrating the turbo functionality that was popular in Cold Steel and whatever these last few updates do since there's little in the way of documentation or patch notes provided. :D

Looks like there's even a mod now to bring the voice acting over from the re-released versions (Though not the updated portraits or that sort of thing.) although I haven't played through these games in a while now. Been waiting on news about Cold Steel 3 PC port yes or no probably going to have to replay the first part again to remember the narrative since the story carries over ha ha.
(And the Zero games will probably have to be done through fan translated efforts unless the remakes can be licensed and ported over officially through I guess it'll be NISA now.)

EDIT: So in short patches still happen but some info on what is adjusted would be nice even if it's minor stuff and who knows when the next update might be out and however long this will continue for.
(Some of the major additions to these games and the earlier Ys titles have been really nice though but it's been several years and these smaller updates still occasionally pop up with not much in the way of info as to what was changed.)

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Tried the latest update and the 3.1 update on steam. Nothing happens when I click on enable.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Ugh, nvm. I figured out what I did wrong. Apparently launching the game from the icon won't open up any of the launcher options. Had to launch it through steam directly to be able to opt-in for using the DirectX8 version.

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

no directx 9 version? :(

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

Why does the second chapter doesnt receive any love? lol
The first and third have trainers, CE tables, they can be easily downloaded off the internet (I rather own games thru GOG) but the second is a hassle to find these things.

BTW this table isnt working with with dx9.

Thanks for this table, whoever made it!

Wolfishracer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolfishracer »

Thx for the table. I downloaded and used it back in July but now it doesn't seem to want to work anymore and I can't figure out why. The table for the first game still works so maybe this one just needs to be updated again.

Wolfishracer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolfishracer »

Yea they recently updated the game had to rollback my game to an earlier version to get it to work on steam.

ahmetmeteisikara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmetmeteisikara »

any chance for an update on this?