Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toku-Nobunaga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky SC

Post by Toku-Nobunaga »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 am
I don't have as much free time as I used to, but I will try to update these if I have time. Makes me wonder why they update these old games.

In the meantime and probably a better way is to opt into the last beta version and use these tables with it.
Your solution worked :)

I tried to read the code table but unfortunately I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to edit it myself.
For the update we just have to be patient.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

atm.julia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by atm.julia »

Has anyone tried the cheat tables in the Fearless Beta App? I'm wondering if the tables are working there...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

atm.julia wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:07 pm
Has anyone tried the cheat tables in the Fearless Beta App? I'm wondering if the tables are working there...
It should work as long as you downgraded (opt into the beta in Steam)

Randful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randful »

It is not working for me in the FearlessRevolution BETA app with the 2021-07-15 DX9 Steam version of the game. When I hit F2 to enable the script, nothing happens.
Last edited by Randful on Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Randful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randful »

I got it to work with the 2020-09-11 Steam DX9 version and the “EDIT 2” version of the table (although I am confused about why later edits are only for DX8, so maybe I misunderstand what these edits are).

Randful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randful »

Is there some way to look up item IDs? I used your table for FC, and the inventory editor had a drop-down menu with names of items, which was nice.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I actually never really fully played this game to completion, so the table is not as good as some of my others in the series. Never enough time.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

...Actually, while we're on this subject, is there even a difference BETWEEN the DX8 and DX9 version of the game?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Just the graphics engine, but sometimes there were bugs in one version, so the other version was more stable

Randful
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Randful »

Here is a partial list I made of item IDs: [Link]. (CSV file with UTF-8 encoding)

I figured out 92 of the quartz, some other items I got early in the game, and a lot of dummy slots (labeled “Not an item”). Feel free to add these to the table if you wish. I will do more as I keep playing through the game.

CheatyMcCheaterson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatyMcCheaterson »

Made an account just to comment that I'm disappointed you locked these tables behind the app. I completed FC in the last week (literally downloaded your FC Table less than a week ago), used it with good old Cheat Engine, and all was well. I just went to grab the SC table and saw you silently locked it behind the FR App, along with all your other tables. Now it's in general a huge pain in the ass to use the table and we all suffer for it. Thanks for all your work on the table, I genuinely enjoyed using it for the first game, but I guess I'll go without on the second and later games because honestly it sucks to use now. Hopefully you reconsider, would love to use the tables again.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CheatyMcCheaterson wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:54 pm
Made an account just to comment that I'm disappointed you locked these tables behind the app. I completed FC in the last week (literally downloaded your FC Table less than a week ago), used it with good old Cheat Engine, and all was well. I just went to grab the SC table and saw you silently locked it behind the FR App, along with all your other tables. Now it's in general a huge pain in the ass to use the table and we all suffer for it. Thanks for all your work on the table, I genuinely enjoyed using it for the first game, but I guess I'll go without on the second and later games because honestly it sucks to use now. Hopefully you reconsider, would love to use the tables again.
You can use hotkeys. It's not that bad honestly.

CheatyMcCheaterson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatyMcCheaterson »

STN wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:07 pm
CheatyMcCheaterson wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:54 pm
You can use hotkeys. It's not that bad honestly.
Not looking to get into an argument around what is clearly a poorer end-user experience than previous. I reached out to others before posting to get at least some consensus that I wasn't just being unfair. I've used Cheat Engine for 15+ years, and I knew that I'd be sensitive in general to things changing. But my other friends aren't happy with the app experience either or using tables that require it. Decisions like locking clicks behind a pro paywall is clearly a design decision designed to punish free users, and many tables are not designed with the intent to hotkey for ease of use. This table in particular has plenty of editable values and those work horrible with clicking disabled and a focus around hotkey-centric interaction.

Drummer has the right to do what he wants with his tables, but I just wanted to express my disappointment with his decision. Hopefully he'd consider making them open again, but if he doesn't want to then he is welcome to that choice. I also would've appreciated him saying something around his decision to do this instead of silently locking down all the tables. But maybe that's too much to ask for.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm sorry for your trouble. I believe you can use hotkeys and also ENTER to edit values as a free user in the app.

I've spent much time on all my tables and I support the app's ability to keep people from straight up copying them to use in their apps that require payment also. I realize all these old tables have been out there for sometime, but I opted into the app for all my tables. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, but I think it's just a small change in how you do things to use it for free.

callum521
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by callum521 »

Last edited by callum521 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.