Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jballou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Post by jballou »

bigyouth123 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:47 am
thank you for the CT.

is there anything you could add to help with the sensual healing mini game?
I found that barely even moving, just standing in the center and hammering the love beam, does the trick. I had to shift a hair maybe 2 times each round to get word boxes that were just out of my line of fire, but other than that chasing the heart just gets you killed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanderjk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sanderjk »

For many mini games the 'speed hack' makes your game a lot easier. Doing them at half speed should negate much of the bullet hell or the crazy input speed problems.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can we get an xp multiplier for the trooper cards?

Ezie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ezie »

use Trooper Edit in the CT v5. its editable the level you want

DutchVikingrSaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DutchVikingrSaga »

Can we also have things to make the gambling mini games easier? If not, similar to the cheat items where you just win? Or like the trainer where it insta completes?

eithersummer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eithersummer »

jballou wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:59 pm
bigyouth123 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:47 am
thank you for the CT.

is there anything you could add to help with the sensual healing mini game?
I found that barely even moving, just standing in the center and hammering the love beam, does the trick. I had to shift a hair maybe 2 times each round to get word boxes that were just out of my line of fire, but other than that chasing the heart just gets you killed.
i am not sure this is true for the asura difficulty. given that the spray is in multiple directions and very fast simply staying in the center and moving slightly may not be entirely applicable for that particular case. i tried it and died very fast; you are much better off chasing the "gap" that forms in between the two sprays in comparison.

maybe i am misinterpreting what you are saying. is there a video or something to clarify what you mean?

Mate0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mate0 »

Hello, i would like to ask if theres a way to get it to work with the 1.03, or if it works for other people what I may be doing wrong as Im following the guide and the info from the game doesnt translate to the cheat engine. Thanks in advance.

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

works for me on steam 1.03;
anyway, is there a way to get the seals? I'm at 140 hours and I've only got 21/45 seals...
I don't know what else to do, I've killed 100 golden sneaks and fought endless people on the streets. maybe you get a better drop rate at the lest chapter or post-game, I'm still on Chapter 13

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Aceta Mino wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:02 am
works for me on steam 1.03;
anyway, is there a way to get the seals? ..........., I'm still on Chapter 13
Try the Give all item script. And then check materials, seals are together with them.

poichan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poichan »

How to delete this item from equipment? ([Link])
I have this item after put seal in to kijin-maru kushinige sword. After that every I open the game and check equipment, suddenly the game closed.
I must get in to battle first to check equipment. And all seal in kijin-maru become like this [Link].

zylo1010
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zylo1010 »

ignore me i;m an idiot, finally figured it out, thanks for the great tables.

sellenity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sellenity »

I'm not sure what exactly is the cause but it seems like modifying your experience causes the game to for some reason bug out on experience gain.

Like say you set your exp to smth where the amount of exp to level is 1 and you get 500 exp, instead of leveling up you go to -499 exp instead. Not sure what exactly is causing this but I'd suggest using the orbs + rank related cheats rather than the exp to prevent random issues

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

I miss one Epic defense trooper and cant find where it is. In trooper Registry his name is below Yonashiro Shoza and above Ihara Masatada.

Ucro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ucro »

Thanks for the table! I'm having a bit of an issue with the Bluefin Boss diligence record. I originally caught a large Bluefin Tuna and saw the diligence record completion message. However, when I went into my diligence records, I saw that it did not fact get marked as complete. I tried using the table to set the value from 1 to 0 and then back 1 again but it won't unlock the record for some reason. Any idea on how I can get it to be marked as complete? Thanks in advance!

Fredas2021
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fredas2021 »

Don't suppose there's any chance for a flag to turn on the pre-order DLC package? ("Japanese swords & Cannon Set" which leads to the only sword in the game with seven empty slots.) This game is too good to outright cheat on, but I was "cheated" out of this free DLC by time zone shenanigans and that doesn't sit well with me.

Thanks in advance.