Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Post by Tuuuup! »

So big thanks to Noire Blackheart for helping me test the table and finding some pointers.

Made this for STEAM, version 1.02 of the game.
(Maybe works on MS store, made a few changes)

Here are some options.

Give materials script
Sell/pick-up 1 material get max?
No hammers lost smith
Goods lost in battle (heal items etc)
EXP multiplier (for all XP related things?)
inf Heat
Max special ammo (just shoot special to get max)
Godmode / no hit v2
Damage multiplier
Inf HP
Diligence records pointers (got most, not all!!)
+ to many pointers

v3: Better injection point for godmode, improved damage multiplier that show the damage number, inf Running, Improved the Give material script and pointers for changing HP bar/ Heat lvl + more. And changed a little so it may work on the MS version. I can't test it so let it know!

v4: Added, Player speed, Trooper charge multiplier, Instant charge trooper. And the small fix from StabbyMcRunFast to the Give all Script.

v5: No Weapon/material/hammer lost smith crafting, Instant max combo and Combo multiplier

v6: Added, Courtesan games scripts(drinking, third eyes, inf lives + inf special/unload) + fix static pointers for update. Dance and Karaoke scripts

If you have time to download the table and test it, then you have time to give my post a thumbs up/ rate positive. That's all I'm asking.

Have fun.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
LikeaDragonIshin-Win64-Shipping-v6.CT
(274.93 KiB) Downloaded 6021 times
LikeaDragonIshin-Win64-Shipping-v5.CT
(210.86 KiB) Downloaded 1432 times
LikeaDragonIshin-Win64-Shipping-v4.CT
(189.97 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.

naruto_nutty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Like a Dragon: Ishin!

Post by naruto_nutty »

thank so much for the improved version. sincerely appreciated. will upvote asap

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Thanks for the table mate

Yondaime_Kazzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Yondaime_Kazzy »

Thank you for the table! Really appreciate it!

dblouis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dblouis »

Any chance to update it for the Windows Store version?

precious360
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by precious360 »

Windows Store ver money address is "LikeaDragonIshin-WinGDK-Shipping.exe"+60FC69 (1460FC698)
"is. We are looking for someone who can tell us the address difference from the original CT file.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Anyway to edit seals on equipment?. Added some seals and now the game reverts all the seals on the weapon to the same one and also crashes the game when opening the equipment tab

edit: nvm it looks like a legit bug with the game. steam forums recommend switching equipemnt in combat to fix it.

if anyone else is having this issue, go into a battle and then open the equipement tab. This prevents the crashing for me though the seals remain randomly changed

StabbyMcRunFast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StabbyMcRunFast »

If anyone is interested, you can avoid having the "New" status applied on items added by the table with a quick edit to each "Give all" script...

Just edit the script and look for the following lines:

Code: Select all

mov word ptr [rax+02],01 // activate item
  mov [rax+06],r9//#633 // amount

Copy&Paste the entire "// activate item" line; Change the offset on the newly pasted line from "+02" to "+04" so it looks like this:

Code: Select all

mov word ptr [rax+02],01 // activate item
  mov word ptr [rax+04],01 // remove "New" status  <---
  mov [rax+06],r9//#633 // amount
Be sure to save the table after the edit and enjoy not having an inventory full of blinking icons.

sellenity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sellenity »

Any possibility of doing a give weapon cheat? I sold Yoshiyuki thinking that it wouldn't have been used for anything later on only to realise much later that it has a unique upgrade path and can't be bought back anywhere else except for restarting the game...

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

You can get Yoshiyuki to drop from some of the latter battle dungeons. Can take a while to drop though

jballou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jballou »

Has anyone sorted out the inventory/storage setup? In other Yakuza games, the cheat tables would generally have a big table of items to cross-reference the inventory to id, but this being Unreal I'm not sure if the same archetype is in use.

I have been able to alter item counts easily enough, but I'm not sure how they are mapped, and there seem to be other 4-byte integers in between the item count fields which are also part of the item data. I don't know what it is, I just know that when I blindly set all the counters to 33 that about half the items simply showed 33 pieces, but other items disappeared or were changed to other items.

I'm on Linux and actually just using the table here as a reference for a different memory editor that's usable on Steam games, but definitely interested to hear if anyone else gets a comprehensive item list or at least understand what the additional item fields are for.

thevenomsnake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thevenomsnake »

How can I set Max Smithing Level ?

pashitos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashitos »

This is the best table I've ever used! I love this game to bits and want to do a lot of activities, but the grind to get some things done is something I literally don't have time for. This table makes me enjoy the game so, so much more.

bigyouth123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigyouth123 »

thank you for the CT.

is there anything you could add to help with the sensual healing mini game?

pashitos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashitos »

bigyouth123 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:47 am
thank you for the CT.

is there anything you could add to help with the sensual healing mini game?
Oh yes, what makes it bad are the loading times and the repetitive dialogue around retrying that game - enter the courtesan house, loading, talking to receptionist, loading, talking to Anna, loading, losing the game, loading back to Anna's room and talking to her, loading to the receptionist and talking, loading, finally outside. To retry, you have to go back through that whole process again. Otherwise, I've just beat the game on Asura on fifth attempt, which is not bad, but it felt like an eternity... Luckily, Super Asura, which is unlocked later, is not required for the Completion List.