Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AmeyaXD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by AmeyaXD »

Just adding the Diamonds Address Value FF9E7550 for those who need it for the fleet missions, I haven't found the value for the other resources, will update if I find it. You can find it in your first scan. First, add the number of diamonds you have in the value box and then scan and right-click on the address to add it in your cheat console box(I added it in a group naming it, Diamonds and saved a new cheat table or you can just add the address again and again up to you, tick the group or/& no description box and add the value. Max Value=9999.
PS. The Diamond amount will refresh once you spend them on repairing or adding a deck, so you need to update it again after using it once. I tried it in ACBF_Varia_3.6_Released.rar

The password is written below the given RAR files if people couldn't notice it. Coz I couldn't at first :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AmeyaXD on Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

The game had a little update today, the Infinite Health cheat still works but the Stealh doesn't.

Wish I knew how to look for this pointer to update it.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you are referring to which table? also: not aware of any update... could you: a) upload your exe b) upload SFV/MD5 of your game installation so I can find out what has been updated? Steam or Uplay only?

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

Edit: I tested your table Varia 3.6 and it still works. Before I just tested the first table.
Paul44 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:16 am
you are referring to which table? also: not aware of any update... could you: a) upload your exe b) upload SFV/MD5 of your game installation so I can find out what has been updated? Steam or Uplay only?
Sure, I had to upload to GDrive due to attach file size limitation...
[Link]

Here a print of my game folder, see as some files and folders date from last 25th. Mine version is from Uplay.
Last edited by Gelson on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for files, in particular sfv/md5. it looks like dlc10/techpack & video (~> related to multi ?) and multi-user primarily have been updated... that said: I've run your exe with my table and everything still works fine (did not check ship nor DLCs though).
(btw: still shows v1.07 ~ another one :))
anyways: I will probably upload a new version shortly: added checks in main script (some AC titles crashed after certain end-scenes; and adding those simple tests seemed to have solved that ~ so as I go, will do the same with all my other AC titles)

BUT: if stealth/invisible in my table is still not working for you, let me know where/when that happens. I've just ran around in Kingston 'red zones' without being detected. Disabling it gets me detected instantly...

-EDIT- : my bad, should have done this first. Just did a FC between latest EXE I have (w/ CN support) and yours, and they are identical. On the other hand, your SFV does return differences! Conclusion: exe did not change, but some (forge) files did: either that or my installment is not latest vs. (is normally "CN" version, but I have done so much in there, who knows... :oops: )

Gelson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gelson »

I tested your table Varia 3.6 and it still works. Before I just tested the first table.

kaka111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaka111 »

what is the password?

toxic_nova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by toxic_nova »

might be outdated...but look under the DL link. there you find the PW

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

Hi, the challenges didn't work for me? I have uplay version

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^my sister all over again, saying "my computer is not working"... while she actually means to say: "my browser refuses to load a specific webpage"...
Bottomline: be more specific if you want some level of support from us. BF version? what (?) is not working: (script itself, specific challenge not completing)... printscreen of your CT table at that moment in time... did you follow instructions in readme...

btw: I do not get that kind of "generic" requests/one-liners from my sister anymore 8-)

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

I like to be objective, thats why I wrote one line.. I thought some things were implicit, sorry.

I said it is Uplay so I think it is implicit is the latest possible version.
I didn't said the script didn't work, and I didn't said a specific challenge did not work, I said the challenges options didn't work at all, I activate the options for the challenges in the script but they don't complete in game, any of them. I return to main menu and reload my save with no effect.
Yes, I've read the readme and follow all the instructions.

The print here:
[Link]

Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i can't access that print, as it asks me to login to google... which I won't...
As for how those challenges work (I'm assuming you are referring to my table):
a) see here: [ ]: if you want to complete all 5 of them, enter '1' and 4x '3' respective. Return to main title and back...
b) if you want to update a specific challenge: print the challenge list, and do as explained in readme
btw: you can do a) via b) as well, but above 5 are 'online' specific...

Based on your feedback, I "assume" that you figured enabling the 'abstergo challenge' script would do the trick...
ps: I just checked that img on imgur, and it looks terrible. that said: above should get you going...

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

I can't see the image. You said enter '1' and 4x ' 3', I really can't understand what this means, enter it where?

Here the image again in imggur, i've ticked all the challenges:

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

For the second option how do I print the challenge list? Ticking "build challenge list"? It can't be ticked, when I click with right button shows this:

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

I think I undestood, I need to change the values to 1 for the first challenge and 3 for the others, I thought just ticking the challenges would do the trick.

Now it worked, the challenges shows as completed, but one problem, the total number of completed challenges still shows 0/100, is it normal?

And I'm still trying to understand the edit any challenge option.

I need to tick "address challenge" and then put the memory address of the challenge I want to edit in the value right? Bu how do I know the memory address?