Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by SunBeam »

I usually find a cave in which I can inject my stuff, just to avoid 14-bytes CALLs/JMPs. And keep the code inside the actual executable. You can use game.exe+500 as a cave, it's large enough :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Table SunBeam сrash game on standard edition and deluxe. I checked for Steam license. W7 x64

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:37 am
What you're saying is the EXEs are also localized? WTF, seriously? The difference I found between Standard and Deluxe is the binary (the .exe) is different like 50% of it. Some of the hooks addresses in Std I could find in Deluxe, while some are at different addresses. That's why I made 2 flavors of the scripts. But now this dude says his Deluxe doesn't work with my table, which makes me believe (given the game hasn't updated) his is a 3rd exe type :) Damn you, Ubisoft!! :D
I am use Deluxe version,and i play uplay version,God mode does not work.
Invisible / vanish doesn't work fully,Can you update the table?
By the way, assassins creed 3 table test Put on hold.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:51 am
Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 ~ Uplay:
* Player Status:
- Health
- Godmode
- Invisible
- Full Breath Underwater
* Inventory Supplies: for Edward, Jackdaw ammo and cargo
* Teleport & Coordinates...
* Ship Status
- Health
- Invisible

-UPDATE 1-
* added features from DLCs Aveline & Freedom Cry
* fixed godmode conflict...
* added Teleport function (see also Help & Readme)
* completed Inventory Supplies

-UPDATE 2-
* all routines now "pick up" values (almost) immediately (espec Inventory has been "cleaned up" nicely now)
* added 'Invisible' for player (see note below)
* Ship Status: health & invisible (see note below)

-UPDATE 3-
some minor updates, espec. in the Teleport part...

-UPDATE 4-
now supports also more recent exe v107

-UPDATE 5-
now supports also CN localised v107. Did test extensively, but never played longer then 1hr...
Note: some major changes have been introduced, so you'll need to pre-select your version first...
(and please consult the Readme file)

ps: #DeadCraft forwarded the steam exe, which appeared to be exactly the same as the CN exe. Iow when using Steam v107, select for 'CN loc support'. Note though that he reported frequent crashing between missions/saving/loading. Which I can not currently reproduce as I replayed 3 sequences (6~8) without a single crash, and all sub/cheats enabled.
pm me if you get the same problems and please try to reproduce the situation; and determine which 'main' cheat script is causing it...

-UPDATE 6-
* Abstergo Challenges: you can set the 5 online Challenges as 'completed'
(credits to #Jed513 (cs.rin) for his research)

Note:
As some of you will know (?), #Sunbeam has been posting his 'DebugMenu' tables for several AC titles already. This weekend, I was trying to pinpoint the ship's health value; but it seemed harder then I expected... (approaching it the same way as player's health, which turned out to be the wrong tactic)
Since I recalled that table, I figured it could help me out... as one of the cheats is called 'NavalInvisible'. Basically: I dis/enabled the cheat, and scanned for any 1-byte change value (0 1). Couldn't find anything at first, until I tried the reverse ('off' being '1')...
And if I can do that for the ship, I could obviously also do that for the player... (so yeah, definitely credits to #Sunbeam for that amazing "Cheat Console" find)
At the same time using the god mode and Invisible and then the game caused a crash, I used UPLAY version, traditional Chinese language.
In addition, Inventory Supplies *--- Edward Kenway (+ DLC Freedom Cry ~ Adewale) will also crash when used with both God mode and Invisible.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ Would you mind NOT repeating the whole article in your post; either refer to it, or just take a short 1-liner from that post.

That said: does it immediately happen upon activating the cheats; during certain encounters/fights/etc? Basically: can you easily reproduce the crash... Also: did you try the cheats "separately": using only God for awhile, and vice versa...
(I'll try to have a look this weekend)

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:01 pm
^^ Would you mind NOT repeating the whole article in your post; either refer to it, or just take a short 1-liner from that post.
Does not happen immediately after activation cheats.
Crash when playing scene animation.
Sequence 2 memory 3.sometimes use Inventory Supplies *--- Edward Kenway (+ DLC Freedom Cry ~ Adewale) and God mode.
In particular,After entering the scene after getting the gun shot, the scene animation must crash.And Change money after enter Sequence 2 memory 3,then enter Scene trigger point sometimes can cause crash with use God mode and and Invisible.

Alone use god mode it can not cause crash.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ That is the kind of detail I like to read; will save me a lot of time. Like I said before: will try to look into this coming weekend, but I'm really loaded with work (prof. & personal), but I will check... evt...

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Simultaneous use of the god mode and Invisible and Full Breath Underwater into fast travel can cause a crash.
Ship Status>Current Health seem does not work,because Damage to the vessel can result from impact or Rogue waves.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ ok, got out of bed a bit earlier to test this... :shock:

Tried 2 Uplay vs (latest, supp. CN & cracked one): in both cases, I had no probs whatsoever?! That said: it is clear that 'invisible' is causing the crash in your situation (which it sets in the BhvAssassin struct). So, for some reason, that ptr seems to "reset" (null-ed probably) during those cutscenes...
Can you do 2 things:
a) load the table, attach the exe and leave it alone for 5-10 secs AFTER enabling the main script. That script will detect your exe; if it is known... and then select the proper option/DRM accordingly.
b) upload your game exe somewhere for me to download, so I can compare it with the vs I have...

I checked the script, and no testing is done upon collecting the Bhvassassin ptr; so I could do that quite easily (but first upload your exe). Btw: you are on Win10?

As for the ship: did not test that one; would need to wind up in a storm, and can't really spare the time. you do need to lock the ship-health option for it to work! but yes, it is possible that high waves cause damage; I can not recall ever having tested that.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

I am use Win10
File link is delete.
Last edited by robus on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I've sent you a mail...

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:11 pm
^^ I've sent you a mail...
I didn't receive the mail.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I've sent you another mail; and now double-checked that it is showing in the outbox...

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:13 pm
^^ I've sent you another mail; and now double-checked that it is showing in the outbox...
When I use both the god mode and the invisible and --- Edward Kenway (+ DLC Freedom Cry ~ Adewale) Bullets and Ship Status Current Health, when I executed the sequence, I crashed after moving from the boat to the land.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^I've asked you a few questions, and would appreciate your response: (assuming you've got the "updated" 'Beta' table, and are using it)
a) upon attaching the exe to the table - and wait about 5s - do you automatically get the DRM recognized? Iow what does it show as selected?
b) upon replaying seq2/m3, do you crash at any moment before finishing it?

ps: there is no need to report any crashes with 'Invisible' enabled; it is clear that this one is the culprit.
ps2: I'd like to concentrate on seq2/3: solving that almost certainly solves most crashes...
To make my point: enable all of the above, except 'invisible'...

And as I told you: the exe you are using, has been tested back then by me (and just recently); and I do not get any crashes on my Win7. So it does seem to relate to (your) Win10 release...