Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by Paul44 »

^ yep, that is CE for you; not like your average "trainer". You'll get used to it eventually :)

anyways: right above that script, it states 'allow to run'... the script below... So, first set that option to "Enabled', and then click the script_box below. This will take some time - and probably cause CE to 'not respond' (hence the disabled/enabled option as users tend to click on just anything) - and you'll get then a complete list of all challenges in a seperate window...
copy/paste that stuff in Notepad, and then compare some challenge with that list to find it, based on its 'actual/total' values (no, it does not come with the corresponding descriptives ~ on my todo list, if ever)...

As for your '0/100' issue: that should mean that you have not achieved/met any challenges yet ?! (just started the game then...?)
Again: that script will not do that for you (it could, but it will not). The main purpose of this feature is to allow users to finish all challenges, while nearing/ENDing the game; thereby "skipping" some tedious/repetive challenges...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

evilhedrox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by evilhedrox »

The 0/100 was because I was trying with a fresh save, was afraid to mess with my current save.

I though completing the challenges with the script would increase the total number too, if it dont increase this number will my save get 100% with the number showing 95/100?

For the edit any challenge thing, the only thing I was missing was the "allow to run", I think this wasn't in the readme.

Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ That number is based on your current challenge progress (that number is not saved, just calculated as you visit that page). Interesting if it stays at 0; which would mean that a) it does not take online challenges into account (pretty sure it does; or I probably would not have added this feature) or b) those 5 values do not add up to 1%... (most likely)
You have a backup of your 'final' save: just restore it and edit/save those challenges again... any other remaining you can edit/update accordingly using that list. I'm pretty sure you'll get 100%; but honestly haven't really played this game in a very looooooooong time :)

Samar_Singh_07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samar_Singh_07 »

Paul44,
what's the password of the file ( v 4.4 ). I can't Find or figure out how to get it !!!

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

Samar_Singh_07 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:18 pm
Paul44,
what's the password of the file ( v 4.4 ). I can't Find or figure out how to get it !!!
The password is: Fearless
this is exactly below the (4.4) file for download...