Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV with Power Up Kit v1.0.8 (English)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV with Power Up Kit v1.0.8 (English)

Post by izayoixx »

Some misc scripts for this game. Note that it was made on the v1.0.8 version of the game and may not work on other versions. For other functions, I highly recommend using van's editor:[Link] which supports the english version. You will also need this editor to view force and district IDs to use with my table:
Spoiler
Functions:
1. Removes the 5 slot limit on traits. There are actually 9 slots on each officer and this script allows you to use them all. Note that you have to add traits to this slot via other means (like van's editor)

2. Removes the Siyi unit lock on non-tribal officers. This makes any officer which has the Siyi unit to be able to use them (again you need to add the Siyi unit to your officer first through van's editor). By default even if you set an officer to have the Siyi unit, game won't let you select them.

3. Set all cities of a specified force to Gigantic scale. Requires you to know the ID of the force you want (you can view these using van's editor again). Just increases the city limits (gold, food, troop, etc.) to match those of the tribes.

4. Misc officer changes. Hides the information of all officers on a specified force and sets their command troop unit to 20k (like all the tribe officers) regardless of titles. You can still issue titles as normal but their command will be locked to 20k.

5. Set minimum food and gold on cities. Requires you to know Division IDs (Not force IDs). All cities of a specified divison will have their gold set to 150k and food to 300k and will not decrease (but can still increase).
Update 1:
Added new functions:

1. Set all cities to have income like tribes. The way tribe income behaves in the game is that they have a gold and food income equal to the city limit (so they basically have infinite gold and food) and they have a hardcoded 15000 troop recruits per month (this is also automatic, you don't need to assign a recruiter). With this all the cities of the specified force will have this type of income including areas (yes you will have 15000 recruits on every single area meaning a total of around 80000 or so recruits per city per month). I have found the value where you can change this 15k to be anything you want. I recommend lowering it so that you don't max out on troops easily.

2. Just a misc function of hiding all incomes and supplies from the city and force screens. When using the income script you will have messed up values here and this just hides them and replaces it with a -- like all the other tribes in the game. District screen will still show these values as I can't seem to hide this as easily.

3. Minor scripts for setting loyalty and morale to max when increasing them. Meaning a single reward will max out loyalty and a single training will max out city morale.

Make sure to enable the traits options before choosing a scenario or loading a game or else the traits will reset. To be safe just enable all options you intend to use before loading or starting any game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SAN14PK_EN.CT
Update 1
(467.96 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
SAN14PK_EN.CT
v1.0.8 PK EN
(348.74 KiB) Downloaded 229 times

dreaminn5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV with Power Up Kit v1.0.8 (English)

Post by dreaminn5 »

I just learned that your link to Van's editor only appears when the viewer is logged into FearlessRevolution.com.

You may want to post that tidbit.

Thank you for all that you do to support the ROTK series.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

izayoixx wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:36 am
Some misc scripts for this game. Note that it was made on the v1.0.8 version of the game and may not work on other versions.
Thank you for uploading this script for the game.
Are you able to add pointers to your table for something like this table?
Attachments
SAN14_EN.CT
Example of ROTKXIV - Non PUK Table toUpdate or Mimic
(172.42 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by isosplx on Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

The PUK has some new features that are neat.

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

where can i see what features the PUK has? i might buy it lol