Returnal

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hkosyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Returnal

Post by hkosyndrome »

For some reason the UnlockAllItems command doesn't seem to be working unless I'm doing something wrong? Most of the other console commands are fine but that one in particular is having difficulty..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

is there a way that it can work on build 17022023?

Sphinxbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sphinxbox »

Hey guys, do you know a command that spawns a specific weapon instead of a random weapon chest?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Hey all,

I decided to re-play the game ( I never finished it ) and extended the table with a Summon Patch.
If this script is activated it allows you to Summon any item you want ( so you don't need anymore to use the SpawnLoot that is and based on a random lootpool )

some examples, open the console and type:
Summon /Game/Gameplay/Collectibles/Currency/BP_ColCur_Small.BP_ColCur_Small_C = spawn some Obolite
Summon /Game/Gameplay/Collectibles/Currency/BP_ColCur_Clarity.BP_ColCur_Clarity_C = spawn Ether

here is a list of all items you can spawn:

[Link]

This method also works for other games ( tested it on Weird West and Ashen and several other UE games, but I didn't bother yet to make a item list for them, so I might release that sometime later If Im in the mood :lol: )

Okay that's it, happy cheating!

MarcoReckless
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MarcoReckless »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:57 pm
Hey all,

I decided to re-play the game ( I never finished it ) and extended the table with a Summon Patch.
If this script is activated it allows you to Summon any item you want ( so you don't need anymore to use the SpawnLoot that is and based on a random lootpool )

some examples, open the console and type:
Summon /Game/Gameplay/Collectibles/Currency/BP_ColCur_Small.BP_ColCur_Small_C = spawn some Obolite
Summon /Game/Gameplay/Collectibles/Currency/BP_ColCur_Clarity.BP_ColCur_Clarity_C = spawn Ether

here is a list of all items you can spawn:

[Link]

This method also works for other games ( tested it on Weird West and Ashen and several other UE games, but I didn't bother yet to make a item list for them, so I might release that sometime later If Im in the mood :lol: )

Okay that's it, happy cheating!
Would it be possible to add the collectibles (xenoglyphs, audiologs, etc.) as well?
I 100% this game on PS5 and I would like to have them on my PC copy too.

RandolphSc0tt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RandolphSc0tt »

Has anyone successfully run this recently?

Truhel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Truhel »

RandolphSc0tt wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:29 pm
Has anyone successfully run this recently?
It's still working flawlesly