WILD HEARTS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

WILD HEARTS

Post by Akira »

Code: Select all

Game Name:		WILD HEARTS
Game Process:  		WILD HEARTS.exe
Game Version:		1.0.2
Game Engine:		Katana Engine
Game DLL:		-
Anti-Cheat: 		-
Savegame Folder:	?
Steam App ID:		1938010
Steam Website:
If you like my work then please rate this post positive.
If you want to share the table then share the link to this post but do not upload this table anywhere else.

WILD HEARTS_v1.2.CT
Game 1.0.2 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.2
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 6144 times
Updated pointer for CPlayerSaveData and the Item ID List (see spoiler at bottom).
Scripts:
-Inf. Health
--One Hit Kill
-Inf. Stamina
-No Item Consume
-Set Item Quantity To 999

Pointer:
-CHealthComponent
-CGripComponent
-CPlayerSaveData (Items & more)
-Some other stuff
The Table can also be found in our Discord Server:
[Link]
If you have any questions or need help feel free to ask there, we have tables for a lot other games as well.
Old Versions
WILD HEARTS_v1.1.CT
Game 1.0.2 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.1
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 1114 times
WILD HEARTS_v1.0.CT
Game 1.0.2 | CE 7.5 | CT 1.0
(806.51 KiB) Downloaded 505 times
Item ID List
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Akira on Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WILD HEARTS

Post by Allelujah »

Nice, starting somewhere with this is better than nothing. Keep up the good work :D

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

Thanks for the table :) Appreciate the great work

FreyFrey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FreyFrey »

Using CT version 1.1 seems to give a bunch of "Nearby allocation error" messages, trying to execute the scripts regardless sets all inventory items to 65k+ and eventually crashes the game

Edit: Nvm, CE just defaulted back to using 32bit version :dry: . 64bit works just fine

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Jesus you are really quick, thank you for the hard work.

Mikorinian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mikorinian »

for some reason the 1 hit kill also kill me when im doing mission specific hunt. also it didnt work in amaterasu hunt.
if use on free roam everything is fine

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Initially thought it's an UE4 game. Bought, installed, really bad from tenths of perspectives. Refunded. But hey.. good work on the table :)

P.S.: 70EUR for something like that is what I'd call being obnoxious and thinking people really fall for it...

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Mikorinian wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:50 am
for some reason the 1 hit kill also kill me when im doing mission specific hunt. also it didnt work in amaterasu hunt.
Guess the address I used to get the player health class isn't used in some cases, will have a look as I progress in the game.
Atm mostly working on the Item ID list.

Zekahn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zekahn »

MzJ wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:35 am
Jesus you are really quick, thank you for the hard work.
Nah we needed this on Monday when it launched with the 10 hour trial for Pro subs!

I'm kidding of course. This is helpful thanks.

JDIRS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JDIRS »

This table is great, thanks so much for creating and sharing it.

Also, is there any way to add a script or other option for the second player to also have unlimited crafting while in the same multiplayer session? I have the trial version on Steam but I plan to get this game on PlayStation as well and want to use some cheats for my character on that account. I have done that type of thing with Cheat Engine for other crossplay games like Outriders but am not sure if it would be feasible in Wild Hearts.

theitcrowd1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theitcrowd1 »

How do I use the One Hit Kill? I am not seeing it in the table under Activation

wsll6987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wsll6987 »

Akira wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 pm
Mikorinian wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:50 am
Guess the address I used to get the player health class isn't used in some cases, will have a look as I progress in the game.
Atm mostly working on the Item ID list.
My one-hit kill is sometimes applied to monsters and can't be killed; When trying to craft a weapon, it does not consume, and cannot be applied; And adjusting the number of items to 999 also cannot be applied

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

JDIRS wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:28 pm
Also, is there any way to add a script or other option for the second player to also have unlimited crafting while in the same multiplayer session?
Frf is generally rather for singleplayer also if the script isn't affecting others already then it's probably client sided so others will have to cheat it for 'em selfs.
(Or multiplayer is on dedicated servers where it's server sided and no one can cheat it)
theitcrowd1 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:11 am
How do I use the One Hit Kill? I am not seeing it in the table under Activation
It's part of Inf. Health, so you have to enable Inf. Health in order to be able to toggle One Hit Kill
wsll6987 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:07 pm
My one-hit kill is sometimes applied to monsters and can't be killed; When trying to craft a weapon, it does not consume, and cannot be applied; And adjusting the number of items to 999 also cannot be applied
No clue, no issues on my end.

WhiteCracker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhiteCracker »

I'll also second the issue wsll6987 has. Specifically, when I start a hunt exclusively for Deathstalker for example, the instant kill ability is applied to the monster instead and I get one shot. If I get a hit on it first during that state, I'm able to instantly break parts off of it, but no instant kill happens. This issue doesn't happen while hunting it and anything else in the open free hunt mode.

I have a different issue though and I'm not sure what's causing it. Most of the options were working for me before, but I recently beat the main story and reached the endgame and then a large part of it stopped working - specifically the stuff related to health. I can still use crafting without consuming materials however. Whenever I hit activation, I get this error:

"This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby 143E42F33. Please rewrite the script to function without nearby allocation. Try executing the script anyhow and allocate on a region outside reach of 2GB?"

Trying to force it causes the game to crash entirely. Not sure where to take it from here or what changed.

In any case, thank you for your work thus far - saved me a lot of grinding time. I'd love to use it more, but I can no longer get it to work.
______

UPDATE: I just want to follow up on this by saying that I was able to get it to work again. As it turns out, my installation of the game was "broken" in some way. Not sure how, but I just ran a repair of the game on EA App and now the table is able to be activated again without error. I still have the issue with getting one-shoted in reverse in specified hunts, but everything else is working.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

So I have a question/request for the table. Is it at all possible to make a script/Macro for the karakuri so you only have to press a single button to activate a specific karakuri? Would Love to see that implemented into the table so we can set the hot key and the item we want to spawn. Some of the Fusion Karakuri can be kind of a pain, and memorizing things is not my strong point.