WILD HEARTS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: WILD HEARTS

Post by blaque_czar »

WARNING: Material not being used While Crafting cheat ONLY for weapons, Does not work for Armor.
on a side note, I wish they did the armor crafting like they did the weapon crafting, or at least allowed switching around skills.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

The only thing I'd like out of this table.

1. Instantly Apply A Status Effect
2. Status Effect Damage Multiplier

asirpakamui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asirpakamui »

Do you have any idea how to get Infinite Cogs for upgrading your Tsukumo at a Camp Fire??? I've searched the number I have, then gotten the address for it, but I can't edit it for some reason.

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Update just dropped for wild hearts. time to see what broked lol

Kalcoism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kalcoism »

Great table but with the most recent update the inf health/ one hit doesnt work and ima need that one to come back LOL had to restart my game twice now because i keep doing something wrong with the table causing the game to not run unless i delete the whole save so im avoiding boosting all the karakuri upgrades and pointers til i know exactly what causes that but yeah, great table just needs one quick one shot update! preeeeeeeeeeessshhhh OP

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

Yeah, looking at all the pointers in the table they are ?? so im assuming update broke something. no worries though i bet akira will have it fixed quickly :)

Also a suggestion / request, instead of or with, 1hk, part breaker, where it just 1 hits the part breaks. if possible. or adding the ability to 1hk the selective hunts / missioned ones

blaque_czar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blaque_czar »

I wish there were more Table smiths working this game 😥

hyhae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hyhae »

First off, thanks a ton for the nice table.

If possible to do, could you try to also add in (infinite dragon karakuri resources/dragon karakuri cost 0 resources) and (higher base movement speed)??

Would be nice if it was possible to do so as a big pain in playing this game is trying to track monsters and having tons of fast travel points on the map would instantly increase the enjoyment. Many thanks! :)

MGLT30
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MGLT30 »

Just keep searching for em if you have 3 then start new scan with All option then next scan again at 4,rinse and repeat until you have like 8 scans left and it should be the few that match your current amount, they'er ez to find on map with ? mark :) I already maxed mine out LOL

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

inf health isn't working unless im doing something wrong inf stamina inf craft works

anzuaegis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anzuaegis »

most of the table isn't working anymore :( . I dont mind or need new features, but wish this was updated. That OHK was on of the most important for me

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

anzuaegis wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:00 am
most of the table isn't working anymore :( . I dont mind or need new features, but wish this was updated. That OHK was on of the most important for me
yeah, there was a 2nd update released, i believe they working on a lot of changes to the table and updates just gonna be a min.

ironbear4152
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironbear4152 »

Please update, the one doesn't work for me, I need help, besides it doesn't let me put many items in only 15 slots

im_not_sbratto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by im_not_sbratto »

Hello, Thx for the table but only inf. stamina is working, can we have an update for the scripts?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Just got into this game, here's my table, probably isn't compatible with Akira's but it's updated for version 1.1.1. I'll probably add more later on.

WILD HEARTS.CT
More features
(89.88 KiB) Downloaded 703 times
WILD HEARTS.CT
(18.56 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
  • Health
    • Player's Health
    • OHKO - One Hit KO
  • Stamina
    • Player's Stamina
  • Infinite Unbound State
  • No Mat Cost
  • No Food Cost
  • Player
    • Healing Water (Quantity)
    • Kakuri Thread (Quantity)
  • Inventory - list of current materials items ID and quantities. I'll admit, I got lazy here but going by the Item's ID (following the short link), you can simply change the IDs of one of your items.
    • Item ID
    • Item Quantity
Probably goes without saying but for infinite HP and Stamina, activate the corresponding scripts and freeze the value.