Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society [+18]

Post by denise123 »

Hey, thanks for the table.
i just noticed minor inconvenience
infinite reinforcements doesn't work when you use it to heal your puppets inside dungeons

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

I think I have a functioning item editor, but I'd need to test it more. Does anyone have as close as possible 100% save? If so, I can do some thorough testing.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Zachillos, kudos for the work of course. There are however several resistances missing in the item editor. Also, a heads up, there are weapons that have a special ability. Called a Heroic Skill in game. Only seen one so far, but worth bringing up.

I don't know how similar it is to Labyrinth of Refrain, from a code standpoint, but there were tables for that. Figured I'd bring that up since it seems it has all the stuff that Refrain had, and more. Might be able to use those tables as a bouncing point for your table.

Wacrek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wacrek »

Is there any way to add RequestMemo items that i dont have with these tables?
Farming for them by entering the Apartment a million times is a pest

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

For the folks working on the table, Pact XP IS editable. It's 2 bytes and not too hard to find. You can check the current XP of a pact, in a dungeon, by looking at the pacts in the Items tab. Not sure if all Pacts have the same XP to level, but I set the basic Witch Pact to 1300 XP and they were maxed out after the next battle. I then tested several other Pacts, and in all cases, 1300 XP was enough to max them out.

Primary use (besides cost of Pacts) is for extracting Books from Pacts you don't want to use long term. Like one that increases donum costs without any other subsequent benefit. Of course if you extract the books you lose the entire Pact, so keep that in mind!

sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sickbutt »

Kentda wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:12 pm
For the folks working on the table, Pact XP IS editable. It's 2 bytes and not too hard to find. You can check the current XP of a pact, in a dungeon, by looking at the pacts in the Items tab. Not sure if all Pacts have the same XP to level, but I set the basic Witch Pact to 1300 XP and they were maxed out after the next battle. I then tested several other Pacts, and in all cases, 1300 XP was enough to max them out.

Primary use (besides cost of Pacts) is for extracting Books from Pacts you don't want to use long term. Like one that increases donum costs without any other subsequent benefit. Of course if you extract the books you lose the entire Pact, so keep that in mind!
Yea. Once you find a Pacts EXP, every other Pacts EXP is a 530 difference. So you can just add or subtract from the address 530 to get the next pacts EXP, and all Pacts EXP caps at 9999, but I think most reach max 10 star level around 1300-1500. Im trying to learn pointers so I dont have to search for them all the time.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Zachillos, for your editor, I found the offsets (I think that's the term) for Flame Resist, Fog Resist and Mud Resist. They come between Pierce Resist and Abyss Resist (46,48 and 4A). If you've already got that info and you just didn't have it in your v2 table, its all good. If you hadn't tracked them down (as sometimes stuff is stored weirdly), well now you have the info.

I haven't had any luck finding the last three resistances (Poison, Illusion and Stench). Oh, and for negative resistances, it counts back from 65535 (I'm not sure the exact formula). That's the same as with how it worked in Labyrinth of Refrain.

dbl219
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dbl219 »

Thanks for the table! I tried to modify drop rate independent of mana to 99.9%, but the 4 byte I edited just changed the display number briefly and then it ticked back to the original value. Does that mean it's referencing another address where the real value is stored? I tried searching a float instead but couldn't find anything. Anyone mind sharing a tip?

sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sickbutt »

Odd... for some reason I cant find loot and artifact offsets and addresses. So they changed that from Refrain??? I can find the quantity address for regular healing items and their ID offsets and by browsing the memory I can sort of find other quantity addresses.

EDIT - NVM I found them =D

Here are some ID values in 4 byte and its dec format based on categories to build a list from.

Loot
49 E8 01 / 125001 - Rock
4A E8 01 / 125002 - Treasure Chest

Consumables
57 EC 01 / 126039 - Antithesis Evolutionary

Artifacts
D1 FB 01 / 130001 - Strange Glazed Vase

Rings
71 0B 02 / 134001 - Friendship Ring
7A 0B 02 / 134010 - Gemini Ring
7D 0B 02 / 134013 - Couple's Ring

Meats
CF 26 02 / 141007 - Wiccard Meat A1
D7 2A 02 / 142039 - Chimney Meat A2
9D 2E 02 / 143005 - Dooma Meat A3

Valuables
54 4A 02 / 150100 - Man-Eating Wardrobe

Donum Pact
05 71 02 / 160005 - Vanguard Heal
6B 71 02 / 160107 - Lamp Fog
AC 72 02 / 160428 - Moon Counter

Mournbladebearer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mournbladebearer »

Kentda wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:58 am
Zachillos, for your editor, I found the offsets (I think that's the term) for Flame Resist, Fog Resist and Mud Resist. They come between Pierce Resist and Abyss Resist (46,48 and 4A). If you've already got that info and you just didn't have it in your v2 table, its all good. If you hadn't tracked them down (as sometimes stuff is stored weirdly), well now you have the info.

I haven't had any luck finding the last three resistances (Poison, Illusion and Stench). Oh, and for negative resistances, it counts back from 65535 (I'm not sure the exact formula). That's the same as with how it worked in Labyrinth of Refrain.
I also had to add some manually. Poison Res. should be 4C, Illusion Res. 4E, and Stench Res. 56.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Mournbladebearer wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:01 am
I also had to add some manually. Poison Res. should be 4C, Illusion Res. 4E, and Stench Res. 56.
Just checked, and you seem to be right on that. Even if Zachillos already found them, it lets us play around in the meantime until he finishes his table. Though there are a lot of more variables I'm finding as I go deeper into the game.

Stat Awakening Conditions
Heroic Skill
Special Attack
Armaments
Acquired XP Up
Change Speed (Boots)

I'm sure there are a number of others I haven't found (I just reached the Waterways floor). I could discuss my views about dungeon crawlers and their severe balance issues, but this board is for us cheating little munchkins to find ways to mess with the game in all sorts of ways.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

Hello, i have a cheat table of this game that i have been maintaining since the release, i might add more cheats in my free time, hope you like it.

My table is published also in cheat engine, so anyone can load the cheats from there as well, anytime.

Note: Public cheat engine table will have small code optimizations that don't justify releasing a new table here, won´t make much diference besides making the code cleaner and easier to read.

Cheats Description Guide:
Spoiler
Items Qty. Never Decrease: Item quantity will never decrease, they can still increase.

Always Max Reinforce: Reinforcement value is always set to 100.

Always Synthesize Any Gear: Can synthesize any gear regardless of alchemic durability, besides the ones that aren't supposed to, like some legendary gear.

No Mana Cost in Synthesis: Makes sure any mana cost is set to 0 when synthesizing (Visual is deceiving, you can click the button even if it doesn't highlight).

Repel Newer Enemies: Works exactly like a repel, diference is that it will never ran out as long as it is enabled.

Never Drown: Oxygen will never decrease, can still increase.

Flavor Text/Map Memo Character Limit Removal: It will remove the current limit of 24 characters and increase it to 90, to be used when creating/editing character flavor text or when creating/editing map memos too.

Can Unlock Any Chest: Will unlock any chest regardless of having a key or not.

Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected: Cheat activates when you select a character, it will set it's clarity to 99, character will behave accordingly and benefit from 99 soul clarity effects instantly like it was the real deal. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version))

Unlock All Skills For Selected Character: Unlocks all 360 skills in the selected character, can be used with hotkey if you want just a specific character to have all skills. (Does not work at the same time as Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected or Selected Unit Info(Alpha version)

Selected Unit Info(Alpha version): Early stage of unit info viewer, can be used to change name, nickname, can view how the skill toggles work (might be incomplete), can change favorite, and has the beginning of the skill segment. Unsure if i will improve this further as it already exists in other tables and was initially used as an assist to the Unlock All Skills cheat. (Does not work at the same time as Unlock All Skills For Selected Character or Max Soul Clarity When Puppet Selected).

Max Soul Pact Stars when selected: It will set any selected soul pact to maxed stars, can be usefull to quickly disassemble it to get the book spells. Hotkey is recomended if you just want specific pacts to be maxed.

Set Selected Item to 99: It will set any selected item quantity to 99, can be useful to complete request memos for example. Hotkey recomended if you don't want to have all items set at 99.

Instakill: It will instakill any enemy in the current combat.

Max Progression Pts. when returning from labyrinth: The name is self explanatory. This cheat makes sure that you unlock the progression points rewards.

Active Party Codes: All cheats related to the active party are here.

Godmode: Health of any character will never decrease and can be increased whenever. It can also ressurect anyone that has 0 hp if you activate this cheat when there are downed allies by setting their health to 1.

DP Never Decreases: DP of any character will never decrease, can increase.

Never Affected by Any Status Changer: This will prevent literally every status changer, broken parts, any ailments like stench, abyss, etc. Can also be used to quickly restore the whole party from these ailmentes/Status changers by just activating and deactivating. Only exception, won't restore downed status but can restore broken head part to make it possible to ressurect.

Exp. Multipliers: Experience multipliers for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x.

Pact Exp. Multipliers: Pact experience multiplier for the whole party, 2x, 3x, 4x, 8x.

Liberation Multipliers: Liberation meter multiplier, 2x, 3x, 4x.

Set Liberation to Max: Sets all allies liberation meter to max (Visual is deceiving).

Set Puppets Exp. To Max after battle: Sets all active puppets current experience to maximum possible.

Set Pacts Exp. To Max after battle: Self explanatory.

Max Rapport In active party after battle: After battle in the active party, sets every character in the same coven rapport to maximum.

Pointers: Values that may be more convenient to set whatever value we want rather than have a script.

Turns: This is aparently a visual value only, you can see the number of turns you ahve spent in the current labyrinth.

In Labyrinth Mana: The labyrinth mana value, can be set to whatever.

Silver Coins: The money value, can be set to whatever.

Menu Mana: Mana value that is displayed in the preparation menu, can be set to whatever.

Inventory Item ID Viewer: Self explanatory.

Shop/Map Items ID Viewer (Might crash if you edit this): This one can see what the other ID viewer couldn't, it can see the item IDs of the map menu, can be usefull if you need an item you don't have, just copy and paste the ID to other item you don't need to get the item, but do not edit in this one, use the Inventory Item ID Viewer to edit or you might crash the game if you edit in this one. Added info: The viewed ID will be always the last one displayed in the map menu trasure list, some item ids won't show up, you can see this by scrolling up/down and the item id not changing.

99.9% Item Drop Rate: Sets Item Drop Rate to 99.9%, Affects enemy drop rate.

Unlock Current Request Memos Rewards: Will Unlock all currently listed request memos, won't also decrease any needed item.

Coordinates -> Shows your current position in the map, you can edit this to teleport anywhere in the map.
Map Teleport: This neat cheat will let you teleport to any place in the map to where your cursor is currently positioned in the map menu (Inside the labyrinth), it is highly recomended to use a toggle for this, in CE 7.5 you can hold keys to activate the cheat and let go to deactivate it for better usage of the cheat.

Inventory -> Moved all inventory related cheats to this group.
Inventory Item Info ->
On/Off: Flag related to the item being active or not.
Type: Can see the type of the item you selected, only edit this value if you know what you are doing, otherwise you will crash the game.
Item Types: Info about which items category type it belongs to (Needed to add items to inventory).
Add Any item (Alpha Version): Can add any item to the inventory as long as you have the ID for it, you can add multiple items at the same time as long as they are in the same item type group or you will crash the game, you can change the item type in the script, i commented the part where you can change the type, the item id and item quantity in the script, furthermore, where it says Count2 and Count3, set those values to the number of item ids you are adding. This script will delete any current items that have the same item ID as the one you add in the script and re-adds them at the bottom of the inventory in case you already have the item in your inventory, so there won't be any duplicates. Note: Items that have some kind of unlock flag like the ones needed for request memo won't trigger the flag and so the game won't recognize them as "unlocked" when added using this cheat. Any issues with the cheat besides the ones i mentioned can be PMed as this cheat is in it's early stages. Cheat activates when you enter inventory.

Active Party Codes ->
Max Power Source: Will max Power source during battle, increases likeliness of resonance moves and mana multiplier.

Map reveal Helper: Reveals the whole map while the cheat is enabled, wont save to the memory so no worries about accidentaly saving the game with the cheat enabled. The cheat will not show where pitfalls are as it will show them as normal walkable tiles, hence why i needed to add the word "Helper", because it is not a perfect map reveal cheat.

Wall Hack: Enables the ability to hack through walls, mud and aqueduct, wont avoid pitfalls and wont hack through destroyable concrete.

Map Info: Reallocated turns and map max mana new aob pointers to this script group.

Player Info: Reallocated Player Name, Silver Coins, In Labyrinth Mana, Menu Mana and Karma new aob pointers to this script group.

Added in "Table Extras" (Bottom Right of Cheat Engine) Soul Vials, Galleria Vase, Ancient Claw, and all request memo needed item ids.

Bloopers:-> Trollge.
Covered in Fog Veil: Found this accidentally and looked funny so i added it.
Attachments
LabyrinthOfGalleriaCheatsV4.CT
(76.92 KiB) Downloaded 487 times
LabyrinthOfGalleriaCheatsV3.CT
(69.96 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
LabyrinthOfGalleriaCheatsV2.CT
(63.64 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
LabyrinthOfGalleriaCheats.CT
(26.82 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
Last edited by Arcansel on Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:23 am, edited 38 times in total.

sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sickbutt »

Anyone wanna add character skill selectors? I think I found their general addresses but just need to learn how to add them via pointers and make the value a drop down list of all skills like from the Refrain cheat table.

Arcansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcansel »

sickbutt wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 am
Anyone wanna add character skill selectors? I think I found their general addresses but just need to learn how to add them via pointers and make the value a drop down list of all skills like from the Refrain cheat table.
Can you send me a pic of how it looks like in the refrain table?

sickbutt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sickbutt »

Arcansel wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:44 am
sickbutt wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 am
Can you send me a pic of how it looks like in the refrain table?
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

For the refrain skills cheat table you asked for.