Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by SunBeam »

ahmedjacop1811 wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:33 pm
any table add legendary items in my gear ? like ac Valhalla
There's no such thing considering you can generate your own :D -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361 + viewtopic.php?p=286106#p286106.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ahmedjacop1811
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ahmedjacop1811 »

:D :D can I Unlock all spells

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

Is there any way we could somehow alter locks? like LOCK unlocked doors?

Let me explain, I unlocked Alohomora early in the game obviously with this all spells unlock. I kinda unlocked the door to the Alohomora quest before I should have. So now that I have the actual quest the door it requires me to unlock has already been unlocked so I cannot move forward.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alurous wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:20 pm

Let me explain, I unlocked Alohomora early in the game obviously with this all spells unlock. I kinda unlocked the door to the Alohomora quest before I should have. So now that I have the actual quest the door it requires me to unlock has already been unlocked so I cannot move forward.
You could've just used ghost console command to walk through walls.. like a normal person would :D Oh wellz.. too late now.

Growulock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Growulock »

Is it possible to change the Seaons with CE ?

kkzyzzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkzyzzzz »

I can only load the v1.3 table but can not activate any option in the table except the "Activation" option
Anybody know what's happen?

CELover
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CELover »

Is there a cheat to disable or make the game over screen appear longer? It would be hilarious to see my player character ragdoll down a mountain

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

kkzyzzzz wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:57 pm
I can only load the v1.3 table but can not activate any option in the table except the "Activation" option
Anybody know what's happen?
here, I made a video explaining how to make it work.:

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:58 pm
alurous wrote:

You could've just used ghost console command to walk through walls.. like a normal person would :D Oh wellz.. too late now.
The door was already open, it's more of an issue that the quest objective is tied to unlocking a specific door as part of the introduction to Alohomora

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Do you need to restart a table every time you quit a game?

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

this may be an impossible ask, and perhaps greedy, given the amazing tables we already have, but i wonder if there is a way to unlock the camera when flying? they absolutely, positively FUCKED that up and i'd like to have more freedom to look around while on the broom (like WHYYY would you lock such a thing??? stupid beyond calculation!!). i've seen some stunning wizardry with tweaking the Unreal Engine and thought this would be a mighty nice tweak to fix something that should have been there from the get-go. loot, money, XP are all pretty easy to get, but this is impossible to get normally. anyway. if possible, it would be something truly cheat-worthy, IMO. the rest is gettable, this would be epic.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

alurous wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=286242#p286242
I assume that's talking about the same problem you have.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

i need an option to Remove or reduce items in my inventory cause i broke a Quest with 999 items i dont see a working Inventory editor.. hmm

humankillerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by humankillerz »

i searched this thread for anyting related to Revelio but didnt see anything. does anyone happen to know if Revelio duration is in this CT? i admit i looked but there is so much its possible i missed it.

having infinite revelio duration would be amazing tho lol.
i dont understand why devs didnt make revelio last longer. feels like this game is a "cast revelio simulator" lol

~EDIT~
i did see revelio in" stats and modifiers > cachedcharacterstateinfo > objectstatedata"...... but like no clue what they are or do lol. too scared to mess with them
Last edited by humankillerz on Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

Is there any way to activate a cheat that will auto complete an active quest? or force abandon the active quest?