Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wildman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy Money cheat

Post by wildman »

all other cheat in CT is working somehow money hack is not working I tried many times, please help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy Money cheat

Post by WhiteRau »

wildman wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:46 pm
all other cheat in CT is working somehow money hack is not working I tried many times, please help.
bruh. that's a simple 4byte. just search it out as you sell stuff or gain treasure. pops right up.

PalTuZzZzZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by PalTuZzZzZ »

Is there a cheat to stop the timer when flying on a broom for a while?

SkyliFans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SkyliFans »

Hello,

Where do I have to apply these codes, which are on page 1 under savesgames:

Code: Select all

PreO_01_All
PreO_02_Amzn_Vchr
PreO_03_Sony
Store_01_All_Vchr_Prchs
Store_02_All_Vchr
Store_03_Sony
Store_04_WBG_All
Store_05_HPFC_All
Store_07_DgtlDlx_All_Vchr
Store_08_Twitch
Store_09_Twitch
Store_10_Twitch
Store_11_Twitch
Store_12_Twitch

Nayru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nayru »

neomy2 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 pm
Atarugolan wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:17 am
Someone have found solution to skip objective? I stuck with mission about alohomora, because I have already open this door he ask me to unlock, any idea?
I'm not sure anyone needs this anymore, but I had the same problem (The Caretaker's Lunar Lament) and fixed it, so anyway, this how to fix it:
- download save-editor from nexus mod.
- extract sqllite db from the save.
- edit sqllite file with any tool.
- look for table 'LockableComponentsDynamic'.
- find row with ID: FacultyTowerDoor...., change value of column 'Locked' to 1.
- update to save-file.
- done, go into the game.

if you've already taken the Demiguise Statues, abaddon the quest and try again.
p.s: btw, you can edit gear-stats by edit sqllite db too.
I have the same issue now but I don't really know how to use the software you are referring to I have tried using SQLiteStudio... When using this I don't simply see FacultyTowerDoor I see something more complicated like: "Faculty_Rooms_3_TECH_LvlInst_2332.SUB_Faculty_Rooms_3_TECH:PersistentLevel.BP_M_Container6.PadlockComponent" or "BP_Door_Template32:zSDz2ffGTk6xmvDzSk0BRA". U don't know if it is because of a updated game version or different software but I can't seem to get the door locked again. Hope someone might be able to assist me in this.

Juandavidgamboa07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Juandavidgamboa07 »

Sohei5023 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:46 am
You can multiply experience gain with [22F0] - GainExperienceModifier.Current . Default is 1, set it to a value between 1 and 100. Works for me.
You can modify your Expirience going to Scripts>Stats & modifiers>GainExperienceModifier but you can put the max in 1000 or even more and current in the same amount in than way I went to level 25 to 35 the next enemy you kill or clothes that you improve!

Also someone can indicate where can I improve my clothe without feathers or skins? please

eyelsi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eyelsi »

I seem to have a bug everytime I speak to Albie Weeks (the broom store) it seems like he's always greeting me as if its my first time speaking to him. talking about his disrupted trade routes... but my quest log states I have completed my "flight test" sidequest. Maybe there's a way to reverse them? or is it a bug from a previous state... because somehow everytime I load my save I always appear on map of chambers as well. its really annoying...

GandiPL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GandiPL »

Changing vendor prices is not working, they fixed it. When you change the vendor price modifier and move a mouse on any item in shop, the game crashes.

jamescarter24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamescarter24 »

Does anyone have an updated table? thank you

lilExtra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilExtra »

Those fucking developers updated the game and now the method to make vendors give you unlimited money makes the game crash, also the table now as soon as it attaches to the game it gives an error message, if you click yes it crashes instantly, if you say no and then later you try to change values the game crashes anyway.
Any solution?

P.S. (little rage to Avalanche Software):
However I really can't figure out why those fucking legends instead of optimizing the game which stutters AF and it has serious performance problems (i have a goddamn RTX 4080 and a R9 7950X3D) they are trying so hard to make the game impossible to cheat on, I FUCKING PAID let me do whatever the fuck i want with it, or make the FUCKING items less expensive so i can complete the FUCKING quests, i literally have NO TIME to play for hours to farm Galeons like a nerd!

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

lilExtra wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 12:19 pm
Those fucking developers updated the game and now the method to make vendors give you unlimited money makes the game crash, also the table now as soon as it attaches to the game it gives an error message, if you click yes it crashes instantly, if you say no and then later you try to change values the game crashes anyway.
Any solution?

P.S. (little rage to Avalanche Software):
However I really can't figure out why those fucking legends instead of optimizing the game which stutters AF and it has serious performance problems (i have a goddamn RTX 4080 and a R9 7950X3D) they are trying so hard to make the game impossible to cheat on, I FUCKING PAID let me do whatever the fuck i want with it, or make the FUCKING items less expensive so i can complete the FUCKING quests, i literally have NO TIME to play for hours to farm Galeons like a nerd!
just use a save editor to give ur self the money and stuff you need if the table is not working (for you or in generall)

lilExtra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilExtra »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 9:12 pm
just use a save editor to give ur self the money and stuff you need if the table is not working (for you or in generall)
Thank you man, i didn't know about this, could you suggest me one, possibly safe?
Last edited by lilExtra on Fri May 12, 2023 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lilExtra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilExtra »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 9:12 pm
BRUH they have patched also the save editors WTF!!

razli
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by razli »

it is not patched, format has been changed and .sav files are like 1/4 of their old size

lilExtra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilExtra »

razli wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:53 pm
it is not patched, format has been changed and .sav files are like 1/4 of their old size
So what should i do?