Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by alurous »

Anybody having issues with this new updates in terms of saving?

It is telling me manual save is currently unavailable?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

alurous wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:48 am

I just attempted to save with 1.3 active - no issues. However I was in a certain part of the game where it told me manual saves were unavailable.

edit: I'm assuming you were talking about the table, and not the update dropped yesterday for the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

alurous wrote:

You are in a mission or some other place where this is not possible. That's why you can't save manually. Exit whatever you're doing to open world and you'll be able to. Point is it's not the table's fault. You probably never tried saving while in a mission or something.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

wookiebush wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:07 am
Tiffany wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:33 pm
I reorganized the table on my end like this:

I kinda recommend doing something like that yourselves if you have trouble finding stuff amidst the deluge of options.

I kind of wonder if there's a way to set it up so on an activation key we could make certain values activate at specific values cause it's kind of a pain having to redo them by manually typing the values back in after every loading screen and just locking them risks the game crashing.

I like how you reorganized your table in to useful stuff.

If you are tired of putting in the values, set each of those entries with a hotkey. Right click on them and set the hot key to set a value on a key press. Do that for all of your entries and use the same hotkey button. Then when you change areas all you have to do is hit one key and the values are all changed to whatever you like for those entries.

Note, you can save the hotkeys in the table for use the next time you load the table.
I did get tired of it but I went more along the lines of the set it and forget it route by brute forcing my way into figuring out how to actually mod the game for real and directly editing all the player spell cooldowns to 0.5 seconds. I also increased how many resources animals and plants give while I was at it and made plants grow in like 30 seconds. And since I only really use the table for like 5 million gold and level 40 at the very start of a new character then not really for anything else now I honestly don't need to even bother with it at this point.

This table did help me figure out how to do it though because of the OP, it says the game uses Unreal Engine 4.27.2. So once I knew that all I had to do was to figure out how to unpack pak files and it turns out UE comes with a thing called UnrealPak.exe (it's command line but whatever) and using that you can unpack and repack. Then all you really need is to edit a SQL file though I did find DB Browser is absolute garbage and yeets values into whole columns on its own on a whim. But fortunately SQLite Studio works quite well without bastardizing the database.

Though I did admittedly discover an easier way on a modder discord after I figured all that out on my own.

If I do end up messing with stuff in the table I need to use regularly I'll definitely fiddle around with setting a hotkey with specific values though.

By the way has anyone found any values that successfully actually boost the broom speed? None of the values I found seemed to actually do anything, even if set to ludicrous values like 9000.

Atarugolan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Atarugolan »

Someone have found solution to skip objective? I stuck with mission about alohomora, because I have already open this door he ask me to unlock, any idea?

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

alurous wrote:

You shall not freeze any vzlue. Did you?

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

Atarugolan wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:17 am
Someone have found solution to skip objective? I stuck with mission about alohomora, because I have already open this door he ask me to unlock, any idea?
There's a few videos on youtube about skipping entire quests, i'd try that if it hasn't been patched

batista315
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by batista315 »

Any way to give myself the deluxe edition content through this table?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

batista315 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:28 pm
Finding it funny how some people just blatantly skip 20+ pages of discussions to just ask whatever-the-F they care for anyway... and then we're the bad wolves here :D :D

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:41 am
alurous wrote:

You are in a mission or some other place where this is not possible. That's why you can't save manually. Exit whatever you're doing to open world and you'll be able to. Point is it's not the table's fault. You probably never tried saving while in a mission or something.
Not blaming the table, just asking in general. Don't know where else to ask. It does seem to give me the option to leave a quest or something. But when I do it takes me back to a point where I can still do other quests but in nowhere does it let me do the save. Doesn't even automatically save

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I had hit "try again" on a mission and I guess I fucked it up. but when I tried to go back to the spot I should be it asked me again so I just hit abandoned quests and that fixed it
Last edited by alurous on Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:44 pm
batista315 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:28 pm
Finding it funny how some people just blatantly skip 20+ pages of discussions to just ask whatever-the-F they care for anyway... and then we're the bad wolves here :D :D
He used profanities against your family and got punished accordingly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Casanova wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:05 am
He used profanities against your family and got punished accordingly.
Thanks for letting me know. It seems some consider they're out on a stadium when posting on these forums. So anything is acceptable to them. Then comes "Casanova" security and they start to remember how to behave :)

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

Still no way to modify resources in the inventory?

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

I saw someone make a mod to use every spells on Allies NPCS is there a way to get it with cheat engine (You need to pay for the mod)

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

can i manipulating character appearances?