Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by djkunn »

jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:08 pm
GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:22 pm
jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:50 pm

I found 2 entries that seemed to have 2 extra bytes added to them, but I was unable fix the save. It seems that, over time, the game starts writing more and more bogus data to the save and is unable to recover. After 30 minutes, autosaves were being filled with garbage at the end of the file where important data should be. Eventually, this lead to the save being unable to load. After converting the save into xml format, it appears that the Player0PerkPoints entries are actually part of the SQLite database. As such, it should be possible to more safely edit talent points using SunBeam's table.
Well that's certainly valuable information, I appreciate the effort/work. That definitely makes sense, and is inadvertently my bad. Guess it's time to restart! Your recommendation is a good one, the Save Editor over on the nexus also seems to interact with the saves via SQL so that's maybe the easiest option. Again, I appreciate the consideration!
I successfully extracted the database from my own save with a hex editor, modified my talent points, and replaced the database in the save with the modified one. Works great and I can change just about anything I want in the save this way! For anyone else wanting to safely edit talent points without using a hex editor on your save file, you can use SunBeam's table to execute the command described here: viewtopic.php?p=285757#p285757
Are you saying that it can be fixed if we import a database that is not corrupted? So if I make a new character and import that database to a corrupted save will it fix the corrupted save?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lmxs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmxs »

Elu wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:40 pm
neofoxx wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:03 am
For people who want more talents points and cant get "Cheat Engine" to do it without corrupting your save there is another way without "CE".

Search google for "Hogwarts Legacy Save Game Editor".

With this tool you can edit your talent point and add the 13 point needed to max talent tree.
there is no way to edit talent points
Actually, there is a way. If you download the savegame Editor and open your save, you are able to download the sql database tables.
sqldb1.sqlite has a table called "MiscDataDynamic", this table includes a "PerkPoints" Entry where you can edit your talent points

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

djkunn wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:02 am
jllllll wrote:
GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:22 pm

Well that's certainly valuable information, I appreciate the effort/work. That definitely makes sense, and is inadvertently my bad. Guess it's time to restart! Your recommendation is a good one, the Save Editor over on the nexus also seems to interact with the saves via SQL so that's maybe the easiest option. Again, I appreciate the consideration!
I successfully extracted the database from my own save with a hex editor, modified my talent points, and replaced the database in the save with the modified one. Works great and I can change just about anything I want in the save this way! For anyone else wanting to safely edit talent points without using a hex editor on your save file, you can use SunBeam's table to execute the command described here: viewtopic.php?p=285757#p285757
Are you saying that it can be fixed if we import a database that is not corrupted? So if I make a new character and import that database to a corrupted save will it fix the corrupted save?
No. The database contains pretty much all of your save data. Replacing one database with another is essentially just swapping saves. The database can be repaired by hand, but it would take many hours of very tedious work and I haven't found any program that can successfully do it automatically.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

jllllll wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:28 am
djkunn wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:02 am
jllllll wrote:

No. The database contains pretty much all of your save data. Replacing one database with another is essentially just swapping saves. The database can be repaired by hand, but it would take many hours of very tedious work and I haven't found any program that can successfully do it automatically.
Ah ok, thanks for the info.

xGeek007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xGeek007 »

ty

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

Anyone got any advice on how to find the script or pointer which activates an audio track in game?

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

jllllll wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:39 am
alabasca wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:29 am
For someone who still ask about edit talent points, just open new CE, seach value type STRING, then scan the number of ur talent points for it, then rescan, only 2 number left then move it down and edit it, any number u want, but remember never ever lock the value, it will instant crash
No, stop. It is far too easy to corrupt your save this way because you are editing a raw SQLite database image. Either use the save editor on Nexus Mods or SunBeam's table to issue SQL commands to the database: viewtopic.php?p=285757#p285757
Lol, I know it will or maybe not corrupt the file save, but that the only way for those who don't want to spend time to learn SQL to edit databased. I just give them a way to do it

halcyon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by halcyon »

lmxs wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:03 pm
blueroom wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:26 am
_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:37 am
Would it be possible to change the amount of items you get from magical creatures ? The lootdropcountmodifier only seems to work for things like moonstone etc... but not Beast items.
you mean something like these ?
Could you tell me how you did it? Thanks in advance
I commented on the wrong cheat table, below in spoiler is a comment meant for sunbeam's table, so sorry Akira, I combined these two tables on my personal machine as Akira gives you better "modifier" access, but Sunbeam allows you an easier time to modify the inventory space.
Spoiler
So, you can accomplish this via the sunbeam cheat table (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361) and updating the fields via sql. For my personal save, these are some example commands I found:

REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '20', 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '26', 'Niffler_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '18', 'Toad_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '21', 'Graphorn_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '22', 'Hippogriff_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '23', 'Fwooper_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '25', 'Mooncalf_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '29', 'Thestral_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '30', 'Unicorn_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '27', 'Phoenix_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344869363540368');
REPLACE INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '31', 'Diricawl_Byproduct', NULL, '999', '0', '0', '0', '596344898100939363');

Now, your table MAY have thing stored in different SlotNumber for example and you may want to modify diffferent by products. To that end, in order to deduce these for yourself, you'll want to:
1) use the associated table -> [ Enable ] -> [ Game ] -> Dump Save-Game SQLite Database From Memory to Disk
2) Download a free sqlite editor (e.g. db browser for sqlite -- google this, first result is what I used).
3) Now youy open "DB Browser for SQLite" then "Open Database" -> Desktop -> game.db.
4) Now you press "Browser Data"
5) then on "Table" click the dropdown (defaults starts at AchievementsDynamic) and switch it to "InventoryDynamic"
6) now there will be a column called "ItemID" here the first "row" is the "Filter" row where you can type just write "Byproduct"
7) then in the CharacterID filter for write "Player0"
8) finally, for HolderID write "ResourceInvetory" into the filter
9) Now you can highlight everything and do "copy as sql."
10) Now open nodepat, visual code, or any other text editor you enjoy, and ctrl v copy in the starting off sql command.
11) Use built in find and replace to exchange every INSERT changing it to be REPLACE.
12) Then you'll want to change the last value 596344898100939363 or something similiar to the current in game time number, the cheat engine is constantly updating (e.g. right now mine is: 596346816495614878, use your own).
13) You'll want to also use find and replace to replace any instance of '' (two single brackets) with NULL.
14) You'll need to go into the bracket immediately after your newly SPAWNED NULLs and write the number you want to have, by default the number will be your current count, but I changed my sample once above to 999.
15) Now save the text file, these sql commands will now be yours to update the values (in the future you'll only need to update the last number, the game time, to be able to rerun them again and get fresh inventory)
NOW to execute the new comands do:
1) Back in the cheat engine table, press the square next to Toggle SQLlite Exec UDF, this will open a new window!
2) In the newly opened window copy the first of the commands we just generated, and press shift enter to submit it, when you go back into the game one of the values should now be succesfully updated.
3) rinse and repeat until done.
Last edited by halcyon on Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

halcyon wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:41 pm
So, you can accomplish this via the provided cheat table
This is not my table and the table you're talking about is not within this thread.
This would be the correct thread.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Hello. I'm probably missing something, but is there an option to add gallions? Thank you.

update: I was missing something way back on page 2. Thank you for the info on vendor management.
Last edited by Darkensteele on Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Anyone found a way to edit Talents points ? Or is it intrinsically linked to the character level and changing the value cause issues ?

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 am
Anyone found a way to edit Talents points ? Or is it intrinsically linked to the character level and changing the value cause issues ?
Talent points, like just about everything else, are stored in a SQLite database. Attempting to edit this database with just memory edits, without knowing *exactly* what you are doing, will likely just corrupt that database leaving you with a broken save.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 am
It was answered dozens of times, check SunBeam's thread.

ray3730
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray3730 »

Any way to increase ancient power bars and broom upgrade?

Thanks

Parzalai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Parzalai »

ray3730 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:34 am
Any way to increase ancient power bars and broom upgrade?

Thanks
Broom upgrade can only be achieved through playing