Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by kain33 »

Hi! can you guys add a freeze timer for the broom time trials, please? thanks in advance!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

Has anyone compiled a list of useful coordinates we can use, one of all floo flames would be handy so i can quickly activate them all on a new playthru, or get all moons etc.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Ashar wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:39 pm
Has anyone compiled a list of useful coordinates we can use, one of all floo flames would be handy so i can quickly activate them all on a new playthru, or get all moons etc.
My table has a script to save & load the player co-ords, did you check if co-ords are static?
What I mean if they are still the same after restarting the game.

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyoga »

How can I make casting coolddowns 0? also how can I edit the amount of experience I get from doing anything?

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I reorganized the table on my end like this:

I kinda recommend doing something like that yourselves if you have trouble finding stuff amidst the deluge of options.

I also discovered that if you set SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base to 100 you don't need to change Current because it'll just get updated to 100 by itself as soon as you cast a spell. So if anyone's looking at removing spell cooldowns from pages ago you can append that to what you do.

I kind of wonder if there's a way to set it up so on an activation key we could make certain values activate at specific values cause it's kind of a pain having to redo them by manually typing the values back in after every loading screen and just locking them risks the game crashing.
kain33 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:02 pm
Hi! can you guys add a freeze timer for the broom time trials, please? thanks in advance!
I recommend the Mouse Controls for Broom mod if you're having trouble flying. Just get all the upgrades then make sure you hit every yellow sphere and you'll easily beat Ruby Weil. The real problem is how shitty the game's flight controls are. Once it's moved to your mouse it becomes stupidly easy.

You can also adjust stuff around here: Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > [02B0] - CharacterMovement > [01B8] - MaxFlySpeed / default = 600

I haven't seen much difference with those settings though.
Hyoga wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:26 pm
How can I make casting coolddowns 0? also how can I edit the amount of experience I get from doing anything?
Casting cooldowns:
Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > [0D30] - CachedCharacterStateInfo
Set [0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base to 100

Experience:
Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C >
Set [22F0] - GainExperienceModifier.Current to any number between 1 and 100
ray3730 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:34 am
Any way to increase ancient power bars and broom upgrade?
Not with this mod but with the Alohamora mod if you make a new character you can get broom upgrades maxed, all clothing, all floo flames, and all gear traits unlocked. Has to be a new character though.

I also think there's a save editor that could probably do it for an existing character.

RyanCase
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyanCase »

jllllll wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:00 am
dekling wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Sohei5023 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am

Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol
Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX
Replace X with your current number of talent points. Do not change the number of digits in your point total.
This has been the most consistent method for me.

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems that every time you spend or gain perk points an new entry matching the above is created. When starting the game fresh, there is only the one entry making the search easier.
For anyone who is struggling with talent points this is how I got mine to work without breaking my save file.

1st, make sure you have progressed the story where you first unlock talent points

2nd, modify the XP and get to level 40

3rd, spend the talent points until you get down to 5 or below. (I went to 1 talent point)

4th, I did what @jllllll said to do. (Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX <------ for me it was this one.
Replace X with your current number of talent points.

5th, When I did this it came up with 4 results and added the results to the table under research and then edited the value one by one until the talent points changed in game. (I changed the value from 1 to 8 as that's what I needed. I also backed out of the talents points section and back in again to see if it worked)

I would assume going from single digit to double digit I.E 9 to 99 would/is break(ing) the save file so be safe and only use single digits. Also don't freeze the value as you are trying to spend the points but Cheat Engine is going to change it back resulting on breaking the save file. (my personal opinion, might be wrong)

mldt-f1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mldt-f1 »

Vortox14 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:58 pm
Jessen wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:49 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:25 am
Broom Boost is just a simple float.
script for this will probably need an update since they pushed the day 1 patch.
Script did brake with the launch/day 1 patch, to fix change line 11 from
aobscanmodule(infinitebroomsprint,HogwartsLegacy.exe,4E C1 A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40) // should be unique
to
aobscanmodule(infinitebroomsprint,HogwartsLegacy.exe,BE CD A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40) // should be unique
And now? after this last update what we need to change? plz

GIJhen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GIJhen »

Does anyone know of a content unlocker to get all the deluxe and store/pre order shit?

Pixzl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pixzl »

GIJhen wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:11 pm
Does anyone know of a content unlocker to get all the deluxe and store/pre order shit?
check in the tools section

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

GIJhen wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:11 pm
I just updated my table post, take a look into Savegame in it.
It contains the strings for the DLCs, though I haven't included any info on how to use 'em in the savegame.

wookiebush
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wookiebush »

Tiffany wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:33 pm
I reorganized the table on my end like this:

I kinda recommend doing something like that yourselves if you have trouble finding stuff amidst the deluge of options.

I kind of wonder if there's a way to set it up so on an activation key we could make certain values activate at specific values cause it's kind of a pain having to redo them by manually typing the values back in after every loading screen and just locking them risks the game crashing.

I like how you reorganized your table in to useful stuff.

If you are tired of putting in the values, set each of those entries with a hotkey. Right click on them and set the hot key to set a value on a key press. Do that for all of your entries and use the same hotkey button. Then when you change areas all you have to do is hit one key and the values are all changed to whatever you like for those entries.

Note, you can save the hotkeys in the table for use the next time you load the table.

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

mldt-f1 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:06 pm
Vortox14 wrote:
Jessen wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:49 pm

script for this will probably need an update since they pushed the day 1 patch.
aobscanmodule(infinitebroomsprint,HogwartsLegacy.exe,4E C1 A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40) // should be unique
to
aobscanmodule(infinitebroomsprint,HogwartsLegacy.exe,BE CD A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40) // should be unique
I just changed the values that changed last time to wildcards (?) And its workimg so far with the new update

?E C? A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

I tried looking up the full string for talent points, Player0PerkPointsX, and it worked, but after a little while my character reverted to level 1 for no apparent reason, when he was level 23...

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

jllllll wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:14 am
acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 am
Anyone found a way to edit Talents points ? Or is it intrinsically linked to the character level and changing the value cause issues ?
Talent points, like just about everything else, are stored in a SQLite database. Attempting to edit this database with just memory edits, without knowing *exactly* what you are doing, will likely just corrupt that database leaving you with a broken save.
So there is no way of modifying the talents points value ?

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:47 am
acecel wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 am
Anyone found a way to edit Talents points ? Or is it intrinsically linked to the character level and changing the value cause issues ?
It was answered dozens of times, check SunBeam's thread.
I'm sorry but i have read the sunbeam's topic and even though it's been mentioned a few times i haven't found any solution to change it.

I tried to find the value with CE but i was not able to do so (as 4 byte and Float) that's why i thought it wasn't saved anywhere as it was the character level - 4. So the only way to change it would be to change the level and when you reach the level cap (which is 40 i think) you would not have enough points to learn all talents and i don't know if the game will accept a level higher than the theoretical max value.

So does anyone has found a way to edit the talents points without having to change the level of the character ?

mldt-f1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mldt-f1 »

(V)(;,,;)(V) wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:24 am
mldt-f1 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:06 pm
Vortox14 wrote:

to
I just changed the values that changed last time to wildcards (?) And its workimg so far with the new update

?E C? A2 00 F3 0F 11 46 40
tkz... its working here too