Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by Razapudroshko »

add infinite jumps or fly mode. ghost is not perfect (

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Naz16Nz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naz16Nz »

anyone save the coordinate

Naz16Nz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naz16Nz »

Naz16Nz wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:17 am
anyone save the coordinate
anyone can teach or make saved coordinate so i can teleport quickly

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

Question: what if you slow down game like 0.5 speed and increase player movement.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

5545ggdgdf wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm
Question: what if you slow down game like 0.5 speed and increase player movement.
Should work just fine.
Personally I would use World Time Dialation Modifier together with Character Time Dialation Modifier.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

Akira wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 pm
Any way to auto finish an active quest. or force abandon the active quest?

Growulock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Growulock »

Akira wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 pm
5545ggdgdf wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm
Should work just fine.
Personally I would use World Time Dialation Modifier together with Character Time Dialation Modifier.
Can you change the season with this table to ? i love to play in the winter season on xmass event but after finishing the story you are in spring season :(

jamescarter24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jamescarter24 »

How do use the instant kill, unlimited health, movement speed, unlimited jumps, etc.?

edit: when i activate the cheat the address says ???? it cant seem to find the localplayer_pointer address i believe? anyway way to fix this?

Aviven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aviven »

can't get ghost to work, some table features just say ??? so it makes me think the table isn't updated to the game's most recent update

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Aviven wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:25 am
can't get ghost to work, some table features just say ??? so it makes me think the table isn't updated to the game's most recent update
Sounds rather like an issue on your end since some features, inlcuding the main pointer, are made with functions from the game engine which do not change through any normal game updates.
jamescarter24 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:02 am
edit: when i activate the cheat the address says ???? it cant seem to find the localplayer_pointer address i believe? anyway way to fix this?
Same for you.

Maybe restart the game and table, then run the activation script and make a rightclick on it to see if it shows any error message.

Aviven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aviven »

Akira wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:44 am
rightclick on it to see if it shows any error message.
Error 2 <<([[[[LocalPlayer_Pointer]+30]+278]+2B0]+181:): This address specifier is not valid>>

Before this i had some weird error asking me to allocate something outside of the 2gb memory, really weird stuff, i could do yes, yes to all, and no, no to all. when i did yes to all the game crashed.

After another restart it seems to be working

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

Just Some SQL statements either I found or someone else found:

Increase potion & plant count:

Code: Select all

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 50 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = "SanctuaryWheel" 
Set Experience Points (19990 is what my game was set to and I think that's level 40 somewhere in there)

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 19990 WHERE DataName = 'ExperiencePoints'
Room Of requirement Used Budget? (Not sure if this is ? out of max number for budget or if this is how much budget you can have)

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 2000 WHERE DataName = 'SanctuaryUsedBudget'
Set First & last name (not even sure this matters because nobody says your name just calls you by your house or that new 5th year.

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = FirstName WHERE DataName = 'PlayerFirstName'
UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = LastName WHERE DataName = 'PlayerLastName'

puremind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by puremind »

You can abandon quests by using the abandon button inside the game. As long as it is not the primary quest, it won't be an issue.

puremind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by puremind »

GIJhen wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:22 am
Akira wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:58 pm
GIJhen wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:11 pm
Does anyone know of a content unlocker to get all the deluxe and store/pre order shit?
I just updated my table post, take a look into Savegame in it.
It contains the strings for the DLCs, though I haven't included any info on how to use 'em in the savegame.
How do I use the savegame table thing to add the dlc stuff to my game?
There is a savegame editor that works great to:
  • Unlock all traits
  • Unlock all travel portals
  • Unlock spells
  • Increase item counts
  • Increase experience and gold
  • etc.
Just look for it, it is free to download. It is an html document that uploads your save game and then lets you apply changes and download the modified saved game. Worked great for me. I did it once only. There is also a great trainer that has everything you need, it is easier to use than CT, you can gain money will selling anything, have infinite items, no spell cooldown, one hit kills, increased damage and defense multipliers, makes you invisible, etc. I personally prefer the trainer because it recognizes the game's process and starts working immediately. But it is missing ghost mode, so I still use CT for that. The trainer also has short keys (I had to create my own short keys in CT for ghost mode and other stuff).

What I am really missing is a way to block the timer. I managed to find a way to remove the 6s penalty for each missed ring in bloom flight, but I didn't manage to change the time stamp for the clock. I really don't like broom flight with my laptop`s keyboard.

zhaofeng
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zhaofeng »

aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2
getting this error and it crashes the game
used debug but no avail