Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GavinGalt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by GavinGalt »

jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:50 pm
GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:20 am
I will throw myself on your possible mercy, and take you up on this offer if it still exists. Here's the thing, I never froze the values and I was careful not to change a digit length. So I'm not sure what I did wrong. I did have to try changing several of the addresses before it worked, and I didn't change the ones that didn't work back right away. Perhaps that was it. Anyways, you're a lifesaver if it can be fixed.
I found 2 entries that seemed to have 2 extra bytes added to them, but I was unable fix the save. It seems that, over time, the game starts writing more and more bogus data to the save and is unable to recover. After 30 minutes, autosaves were being filled with garbage at the end of the file where important data should be. Eventually, this lead to the save being unable to load. After converting the save into xml format, it appears that the Player0PerkPoints entries are actually part of the SQLite database. As such, it should be possible to more safely edit talent points using SunBeam's table.
Well that's certainly valuable information, I appreciate the effort/work. That definitely makes sense, and is inadvertently my bad. Guess it's time to restart! Your recommendation is a good one, the Save Editor over on the nexus also seems to interact with the saves via SQL so that's maybe the easiest option. Again, I appreciate the consideration!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MedicalScarface
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MedicalScarface »

can someone help me? i got this Error in the line by Activation

{$LUA}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]

--CE Version Check (Start)
if (getCEVersion() ~= 7.5) then
showMessage("This table is meant to be used with CE 7.5.\nPlease use the versions equal to it.") --Shows this message when CE version doesn't match
local str,Address
str=inputQuery('CE Download Page (Click "Cancel" to stick to your current version)', 'Link', '[Link]') --Shows link to CE download page when CE version doesn't match
if str and str~='' then
ShellExecute(str,Address)
end
--error() --Stop rest of script from getting executed
end
--CE Version Check (End)

--Custom Popup Message (Start)
local msg = [[
Table made by Akira Fudo
This table is meant to be used with dark mode.
Do NOT share the table with anyone anywhere.
]]
mShowMessage('Surrender to the Darkness', msg, true, 0)
--Custom Popup Message (End)

--Check if game is running and if not start it (Start)
local pl = getProcessList(1)
local gameProc = 'HogwartsLegacy.exe'
if pl[getProcessIDFromProcessName(gameProc)] == nil then
local str,GamePath
GamePath="steam://rungameid/990080"
str=inputQuery('Game is not running, start now?', 'Steam Game ID', GamePath)
if str and str~='' then
shellExecute(str,GamePath)
sleep(7000)
openProcess(gameProc)
end
end
--Check if game is running and if not start it (End)

--CE Dark Mode (Start)
--messageDialog('Enable Dark Mode?', mtInformation,mbYes,mbNo)
if messageDialog("Enable Dark Mode?", mtConfirmation, mbYes, mbNo) ==mrYes then
getMainForm().color=0x000000
getMainForm().Foundlist3.Color=0x000000
GetAddressList().Control[0].BackgroundColor=0x000000
AddressList.CheckboxColor=0x0000FF
else
end
--CE Dark Mode (End)

--Enable secondary script (Start)
local al = getAddressList()
if al ~= nil then
local playerScript = al.getMemoryRecordByDescription('[LP]')
playerScript.Active = true
end
--Enable secondary script (End)

[DISABLE]

--Disable secondary script (Start)
local al = getAddressList()
if al ~= nil then
local playerScript = al.getMemoryRecordByDescription('[LP]')
playerScript.Active = false
end
--Disable secondary script (End)

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:22 pm
jllllll wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:50 pm
GavinGalt wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:20 am
I will throw myself on your possible mercy, and take you up on this offer if it still exists. Here's the thing, I never froze the values and I was careful not to change a digit length. So I'm not sure what I did wrong. I did have to try changing several of the addresses before it worked, and I didn't change the ones that didn't work back right away. Perhaps that was it. Anyways, you're a lifesaver if it can be fixed.
I found 2 entries that seemed to have 2 extra bytes added to them, but I was unable fix the save. It seems that, over time, the game starts writing more and more bogus data to the save and is unable to recover. After 30 minutes, autosaves were being filled with garbage at the end of the file where important data should be. Eventually, this lead to the save being unable to load. After converting the save into xml format, it appears that the Player0PerkPoints entries are actually part of the SQLite database. As such, it should be possible to more safely edit talent points using SunBeam's table.
Well that's certainly valuable information, I appreciate the effort/work. That definitely makes sense, and is inadvertently my bad. Guess it's time to restart! Your recommendation is a good one, the Save Editor over on the nexus also seems to interact with the saves via SQL so that's maybe the easiest option. Again, I appreciate the consideration!
I successfully extracted the database from my own save with a hex editor, modified my talent points, and replaced the database in the save with the modified one. Works great and I can change just about anything I want in the save this way! For anyone else wanting to safely edit talent points without using a hex editor on your save file, you can use SunBeam's table to execute the command described here: viewtopic.php?p=285757#p285757

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

MedicalScarface wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:38 pm
You posted the entire activation script, not an error.

hiddenhand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hiddenhand »

anybody asked for the cooldowns already? I cant find the right pointers or scripts in the table to lower the spell cds

edit: found the posts about spell cds - It's under Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > [0D30] - CachedCharacterStateInfo

[0AB8] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Current
[0ABC] - SpellCooldownAmendModifier.Base
Last edited by hiddenhand on Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

taki wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:44 am
Hugelham wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:10 pm
vipandreeluf wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:43 am

Hi, can you explain more about that one, which is the address you edit, thanks
Please explain how you did this in the photo?
Simply edit this
I dont think i have the right table lol.. i searched everywhere and found nothing abouth this option lmao...

is there a new table i didnt know about?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

MedicalScarface wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:38 pm
How about you just read the main post which answers all questions already?
Really 99% of all comments are ppl asking the same questions which were already answered, so we have like 18 sites full of wasted time/space.

protagon_ish
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protagon_ish »

Not sure if CE or Hex editors will be able to help me out, but Currently working on a mod to change the music in the Room of Requirement. Would anyone here be able to tell me if there's a straightforward way of identifying the location of that particular audio file? Currently drowning in thousands of ambiguously named .bnk and wem files that may or may not just be sfx and dialogue snips.

Hugelham
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hugelham »

blueroom wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:26 am
_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:37 am
Would it be possible to change the amount of items you get from magical creatures ? The lootdropcountmodifier only seems to work for things like moonstone etc... but not Beast items.
you mean something like these ?
How did you do this?

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

Hogwarts Legacy Save Editor.
For the GUI variant, look on Nexus

Note: Nexus took the command prompt version down due to many a user reported it as a virus.

P.S.
Normal cap seems to be either 99 or 999. (I'm at 999, after the save editor.)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

According to the game code the resources are a byte value, therefore the max value would be 255 (FF).

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Vortox14 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:25 am
Hogwarts Legacy Save Editor.
For the GUI variant, look on Nexus

Note: Nexus took the command prompt version down due to many a user reported it as a virus.

P.S.
Normal cap seems to be either 99 or 999. (I'm at 999, after the save editor.)
Thx i just wanted to edit talent points and this is def the more safer way i guess

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

Akira wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 am
According to the game code the resources are a byte value, therefore the max value would be 255 (FF).
All inventory items, including resources, are stored in the SQLite database. Most things seem to be. Using the LootDropCountModifier, you can get any number of resources from the resource generator structures in the Room of Requirement. Most resources are capped by the game at 999.

Also, I have discovered that most of the saves that were broken by editing talent points can technically be recovered. The SQLite database image is corrupted, but all the data is still there. I have not found a tool that can restore that data automatically yet. There are a ton of table entries that have to be manually placed back into the correct table, which would take quite a few hours.

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

For someone who still ask about edit talent points, just open new CE, seach value type STRING, then scan the number of ur talent points for it, then rescan, only 2 number left then move it down and edit it, any number u want, but remember never ever lock the value, it will instant crash

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

alabasca wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:29 am
For someone who still ask about edit talent points, just open new CE, seach value type STRING, then scan the number of ur talent points for it, then rescan, only 2 number left then move it down and edit it, any number u want, but remember never ever lock the value, it will instant crash
No, stop. It is far too easy to corrupt your save this way because you are editing a raw SQLite database image. Either use the save editor on Nexus Mods or SunBeam's table to issue SQL commands to the database: viewtopic.php?p=285757#p285757